[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

bluedora said:

sara62

wrote:

»

bluedora said:

mm_7888 said:

HMMM.. anyone here familiar with hong sisters' works?

i watched you're beautiful and my girl.. not much else.

i realize in the drama. they always have this staged kiss scene- lip touch ,wided eye

i hope i hope we got at least two good kisses ,i want spontaneous kisses!! i don't want camera roll 360 degrees ,shocking expression kiss no more...

please they both in their 30's  could you do me favor just this time drama.!!!!!

I've seem all of the Hong sister's work.   Big was the worse drama of them all.

Master's Sun (SBS, 2013)Big (KBS2, 2012)The Greatest Love (MBC, 2011)My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox (SBS, 2010)You're Beautiful (SBS, 2009)Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2008)Couple of Fantasy (MBC, 2006)My Girl (SBS, 2005)Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (KBS2, 2005)The kissing in My Girl was not that bad. The kiss in You're Beautiful was awful (but the BTS was just wet and while between PSH and JGS).  The Greatest Love take the cake ( for what I call a real kiss) so far. If the Hong sisters do not want to give us an ADULT KISS between SJS and GHJ then I want a back hug between them. Come on... that's not too much to ask for. If  they really want to leeched off  SG, they better do it right. Look at how awesome the ending was (the number of kissing and bed scene and kids etc).  Now, I pray they copy every detail there is to SG's ending and give us triple fold the action. I demand Rated-R scenes!!!!!!

I'm a SG lover. But I think this drama story and SG are not similar at all. Maybe a slight similarity in two JWs character. As much as I love SG and its meaningful and deep premise, I believe TMS takes the higher hand and is better in every aspect specially in the way the writers are playing smart emotional game with our minds. But if it's about SG like kiss scenes and bed scenes, I'm totally with you buddy.

;)

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaylaluvbinnie

@sara62 - Or what about if they have a child and that child also have a special sixth sense? Lord...they will have a house full of super powers LOL

Guest kaylaluvbinnie

Okay all..I'm off from work now..I guess I will go do my usual routine..

-Listen to the OST in the car and think about TMS

-Don't think of what to cook and go pull out my Ipad and stalk this thread again.

This vicious cycle is sickening.

kaylaluvbinnie said:

@sara62 - Or what about if they have a child and that child also have a special sixth sense? Lord...they will have a house full of super powers LOL

Hahaha, and they can hold a party with all the ghosts attending while the only one who's smiling is sec Kim and others think they are crazy. The look on his aunt's face would be priceless. "Daddy, that chingu wants me to give him a coffee but mom says if I give him, he wants more and more. What should I do?" "Chagia, let him give him the coffee. Don't forget you were the one who made him get used to coffee leeching." "No touching for today, oppa?" ;)

I guess only little JW will be the only one that could see ghosts cause I can't picture a second that JW and GS will not be all over each other that will permit her to ever see another ghost again after they make it official or after marriage. So see him fighting with his son for GS attention and love!!!! Hehehe

bluedora

said:

sara62

wrote:

»

kaylaluvbinnie said:

@sara62

- Or what about if they have a child and that child also have a special sixth sense? Lord...they will have a house full of super powers LOL

Hahaha, and they can hold a party with all the ghosts attending while the only one who's smiling is sec Kim and others think they are crazy. The look on his aunt's face would be priceless. "Daddy, that chingu wants me to give him a coffee but mom says if I give him, he wants more and more. What should I do?" "Chagia, let him give him the coffee. Don't forget you were the one who made him get used to coffee leeching." "No touching for today, oppa?"

;)

sara62 said:

kaylaluvbinnie said:

Hahaha, and they can hold a party with all the ghosts attending while the only one who's smiling is sec Kim and others think they are crazy. The look on his aunt's face would be priceless. "Daddy, that chingu wants me to give him a coffee but mom says if I give him, he wants more and more. What should I do?" "Chagia, let him give him the coffee. Don't forget you were the one who made him get used to coffee leeching." "No touching for today, oppa?" ;)

i think it will super funny- if there's a wedding party scene..

everyone attends and there's one empty vip table full of ghosts that gongshil met., trash can ahjashii ghost, coffee ghost, restroom ghost and many more.. LOL it will empty chilly table..

feel bad for the guests but it would be hilarious...

Sorry to burse your bubbles but that can never happen cause that would mean JW can't touch GS throughout the whole ceremony lol

Archived