[Drama 2013] Empire of Gold 황금의 제국

Guest facing

Guest maswag

Please feel free to post a link about LYW's comfirmation (when the news pops up in any english site. :D

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveitall

phetbeo said:Lee Yo Won will join drama Empire of Gold

DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yowon&no=126168&page=1&bbs=

Source: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/lee-yo-won-not-sure-about-sbs-drama-1

class="svtitle"Lee Yo-won not sure about SBS drama

Actress Lee Yo-won has disputed a claim that she will appear in the network’s upcoming drama “Golden Empire.”

Officials at SBS said that Lee came to a script reading with other actors to rehearse before filming, while her agency said she only went as SBS requested that she come by.

Lee was previously rumored to have joined the drama in April and said then that she was still thinking about the role.

The drama about fights to win money and political power within one wealthy family in the early 1990s will air starting July 1 after “Jang Ok Jung” ends its run.

Actor Ko Soo has confirmed his role in the drama as lead character Jang Tae-ju.

Lee would play Ko’s counterpart Choi Seo-yoon, the second daughter of a conglomerate family who contemplates whether to take over management or follow her heart.

Filming for the drama is scheduled to start this month.

By Lee Sun-min

CopyrightsⓒKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved.

Oh this is also my first time to see an unconfirmed cast come to script reading.

Hahaha. Yes this long waiting is likely to her 49 Days time. Hmmm yes maybe SBS really want her so they invite her to the first reading to make her decides soon

You know in the States she would have been labeled as a diva lol What gives girl? If after the script reading she can't still decide, maybe she should just say no already so they can move on. I hope they have a backup and not just wait for her like the messiah.

Guest hapha8714

if she has not confirmed yet she joined the script reading, chances are... she'll decline the role. oh NOOOES! pls no...

andwae andwae andwae!

Guest loveitall

poochai said: Finally time to stop in this topic...
Honesty, this waiting makes me going crazy...
Do you girls really think LYW will not accept the role? I hope the ending will be good for all her fans.

Archived