[Drama 2013] Empire of Gold 황금의 제국

Guest facing

jC3pFr1VvV4XA.jpg

That’s a loving family portrait to start.  Let see who still kicking around in the end as they battle for top position.  Just imagining the scheming plots of this drama is very interesting already.  Love the intense and gripping moments.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jC3pFr1VvV4XA.jpg

Wish to see the characterizations description… how is the character of the first daughter.

The eldest son doesn’t look like actor Son Hyun-ju to me, maybe the hairdo.

Guest maswag

QSD said: jC3pFr1VvV4XA.jpg

Wish to see the characterizations description… how is the character of the first daughter.

The eldest son doesn’t look like actor Son Hyun-ju to me, maybe the hairdo.

Guest jk145

@QSD @maswag Sohn Hyun Joo is the eldest brother of LYW and not Go Soo, he only has a sister as far as we know. It must be the hairdo that's confusing us as regards to whether the actor next to LYW is SHJ. I also thought he's taller than Yo Won but it doesn't look it from the family portrait or maybe she's wearing high heels.

Check page 2 of this thread for more info.

Guest loveitall

The family picture is a little confusing. Who is the other daughter? I have the same opinion about the older brother, he doesn't look like SHJ. 

Seong Jin Group
Choi Dong-Sung - Park Keun Heong (chairman of the board), Mrs. Han - Kim Mi SookChoi Won-Jae - Um Hyo-Seob (Choi Dong-Sung's son)Choi Jung-Yoon - ??? (Choi Dong-Sung's daughter)Choi Seo-Yoon - Lee Yo-Won (Choi Dong-Sung's daughter, director)Choi Sung-Jae - Lee Hyeon-Jin (Choi Dong-Sung's son)
Choi Dong-Jin - ??? (Choi Dong-Sung's brother, a vice chairman)Choi Min-Jae - Son Hyeon-Joo (Choi Dong-Jin's son, Seong Jin construction company CEO)Choi Yong-Jae - ??? (Choi Dong-Jin's son) 

Archived