SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

A: Yes, you probably will be sent to Korea. If you want to stay in Canada as a model then you should try out for something in Canada instead of SM.

A: For audition? It's advised you don't put on makeup. They want to see your natural face.

no dey dont send you to korea right away... you stay where SM has there own talent agency's in your area... etc...

and they will ask questions if there interested in you.. basically your first impression..

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dey dont send you to korea right away... you stay where SM has there own talent agency's in your area... etc...

and they will ask questions if there interested in you.. basically your first impression..

I don't mean right away because I think she meant actually working after passing and all that other stuff.

Guest annabeelee

im 5'5 and im 15 is that too short??/

and what kind of poses do they want you to do?? should i practice posing??

and if you do make it... will they wait for you to finnish high school @ least before going to korea??

& if you make the cut do they pay for youre ticket to cali for finals?? cause i live in ATL and the finals arent held here....

bo banna

Guest c1ndykrap

LOl, i know thats what i was wondering. Do you have to be a certain height to go for modeling? Cos I`m 14 & im 5`5. is that okay or is that too short x_0

Guest K-popMiko

There are NO height requirements!

cloudy skys: All you need to do it hold THREE poses for TEN seconds.

Really?! There's no height requirements? I thought there would be some type of thing where you have to be really tall and really skinny to try for modeling.

what kind?? standing??

any pose

Really?! There's no height requirements? I thought there would be some type of thing where you have to be really tall and really skinny to try for modeling.

no because you probably might end up being an actor/actress or singer also. boa is short and she still models clothes and all that. go ara auditioned with a dance and sungmin sung, danced, AND posed. you can also see dbsk modeling and making cfs for different brands and everything also. <--- confusing but you get the point

Guest annabeelee

do you guys know how many cameras there will be for modeling?? if i pose ill be confused which one to look at and is there Q&A for modelling???

bo banna

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

I was wondering if it's ok go send them the application with gmail? cause it might not get through...or something.

does anybody use gmail and got a confirmation letter back?

Guest .melee.

i'm sry i'm just full of tons of questions.

so then it should be fine to wear jeans and a polo? or something along those lines?

and for modelling.

would i stand any less of a chance if i have glasses on?

or should i get a pair of those 1 day contacts.

xD the pic i sent them was me w/out glasses =X

and i'm so relieved that there's no height limit xD

i'm only like 5'1.5"-5'2.5" xD

also. if u're auditioning for more than one thing.

is it different judges who judge different things?

so once u're done w/ one u gotta go to the other?

Guest mkdinh

okay i'm still thinking baout auditioning or not because of some things but i just want to ask this heh ^^~

i want to audition as a guitarist [im a girl] and ive been playing for like 4 years. but the thing is i'v ebeen kinda teaching myself. but i dont know how to read music and stuff. but i can read tabs and i can play songs.. do you think it'll affect my chance in any way?

Guest xxzone2zonexx

I was wondering if it's ok go send them the application with gmail? cause it might not get through...or something.

does anybody use gmail and got a confirmation letter back?

I used Gmail, and I got a comfirmation amil back...so you should be able to use gmail..:D

Guest IM TOKKI

Do we need to email an application even if we're going to be there on audition day? I thought we could just show up and sign in there. Why is everyone talking about this email business??