SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

What do you mean by 'school clothing?'

school clothing is like uniform...if you see the auditions for some of the SM's... you see that they wore there uniform to the audition...but since this is US... school clothing means like...something that you don't wear at home...like sweats and a big box shirt....and like something that shows alot of skin...like a short mini skirt and like a tank top..you know... just wear something that shows manner..^O^

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i sent them this one

img1527di0.th.jpg

xD and i'm still struggling to find a song.

question. prob has been answered before...

do we just go in and sing it to them accapella?

and for modelling,

so does that mean you have to do 3 poses and get 10secs to decide on ur next pose? or hold it for 10secs? xD

also do they just see or do they take pics of your poses and see how they came out, like if you're photogenic etc?

i think they do take pics of you...and for the poses, hold them for 10 seconds...and yes you do sing accapella ^^

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

When you guys sent the application...what email thingi did you use??? like did you use hotmail. yahoo. gmail. etc.....

and which do you most recommend?

i'm more confident now, haha. people have told me i look 12 = =

i'm like no dammit! and people who just meet me thinks i'm innocent

and my friends will have this her?-are-you-serious-look :X

one question! i was thinking of singing angel by amanda perez, but the problem is

my name is angel. so if i go "hi my name is angel, and i'm going to sing angel etc."

would they like laugh at me or get annoyed by me and just cut me off? >__<;;

You don't even get to introduce yourself. They'll just be like # 146 please start then you do your acting/singing or modeling, and after the entire group of like 10 has gone they'll turn on some music for everyone to freestyle too. Afterwards people who are auditioning for dancing will go, so people who bring their own music ect..

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

When you guys sent the application...what email thingi did you use??? like did you use hotmail. yahoo. gmail. etc.....

and which do you most recommend?

i dun think it matters...but i just used my yahoo account...just cuz it's the one i check most often...

You don't even get to introduce yourself. They'll just be like # 146 please start then you do your acting/singing or modeling, and after the entire group of like 10 has gone they'll turn on some music for everyone to freestyle too. Afterwards people who are auditioning for dancing will go, so people who bring their own music ect..

i thought they were going to ask you questions...:huh:

school clothing is like uniform...if you see the auditions for some of the SM's... you see that they wore there uniform to the audition...but since this is US... school clothing means like...something that you don't wear at home...like sweats and a big box shirt....and like something that shows alot of skin...like a short mini skirt and like a tank top..you know... just wear something that shows manner..^O^

If I were to wear a 'uniform' like outfit, do you think it would be okay? Because I use to go to a uniform school so yeah...

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

If I were to wear a 'uniform' like outfit, do you think it would be okay? Because I use to go to a uniform school so yeah...

i think it's a good idea since they like the student look...^^

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

yea... i think it's a great idea...if you have a uniform....sure!!! wear it :)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

If you're auditioning for modeling... what do you have to do?

if you're auditioning for modeling, you have to walk and you have to free pose...(you chose three poses and hold them each for 10 seconds)

Guest .melee.

yeah ditto my school is uniformed too

but it's nothing too much.

blk dress pants and white dress shirt or polo with blk dress shoes

do you guys think that's a bit too formal? xD

and xD will they care what kinda shoes i wear? xD

like do they have to be proper? or will running shoes do xD

(at school i get away w/ my blk phat farms but w/ the sides taped up xD)

& thanx for answering my question w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu =)

xD 10secs xD that's kinda long! hahaha

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

mei-ahn: i think they just want you to be normal...i think i read somewhere that it's good to dress proper...but just not too proper...?

Guest LEE.YU

thank you so much! hahaha. i feel so stupid now :x

Guest iNNOCENT*

this is so nerve wrecking o_o

there's not much time left for the audition too.

hmm i have no idea what to sing.

it sucks that you have to audition in front of a lot of people. im gonna get nervous and forget everything O_O!!

Guest sparkled_silver

okay I have a couple of questions.

These are all questions on modelling.

1. Someone asked this before, but i want to ask again xD LOL. do we REALLY have to go back to korea? I mean... there's modelling stuff in Canada right? And if we go, can we like choose to go on the summer holidays and come back to Canada for school? Or do they make you give up school for sure?

2. Do they do our makeup for us? or we just walk with what we got

okay I have a couple of questions.

These are all questions on modelling.

1. Someone asked this before, but i want to ask again xD LOL. do we REALLY have to go back to korea? I mean... there's modelling stuff in Canada right? And if we go, can we like choose to go on the summer holidays and come back to Canada for school? Or do they make you give up school for sure?

2. Do they do our makeup for us? or we just walk with what we got

A: Yes, you probably will be sent to Korea. If you want to stay in Canada as a model then you should try out for something in Canada instead of SM.

A: For audition? It's advised you don't put on makeup. They want to see your natural face.