[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지I am willing to be the last place class leader forever if you were to give her another chance.
기사 이미지
Did you asked her to beg on your behalf?

기사 이미지No, I didn't do it.
기사 이미지
I hurt my knee.
기사 이미지
I am going to take 10mins off your break-time to make up for your late lessons.
기사 이미지I am going to complain about her to my mom.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
기사 이미지기사 이미지티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지
I became special friends with your teacher.
기사 이미지Just leave if you are that scared of Teacher Ma.
기사 이미지Let me cut your nails for you as these are the hands who stole money from your parents, relatives and friends.
김향기So please for this once.

기사 이미지
Have a background check on Teacher Ma.

기사 이미지Listen well to your teacher.
기사 이미지기사 이미지기사 이미지기사 이미지How can you teach the kids like this? What happens if they really get in danger?
기사 이미지
What if I am unable to run away like you said?
Then you have to face them straight on as there is no other way unless you want to live your life as a turtle.
You have to face them again and again until they get scared picking on you as you keep bouncing back.
티브이데일리 포토Let's have a fight.

기사 이미지기사 이미지
You have to fight heads on until they are sick of picking on you.
기사 이미지
기사 이미지You are living a lying life as a comedian as you are escaping the reality that you are the reason your mom abandoned your family and left with another man.
 티브이데일리 포토I am sure that no one here will like the real you.
기사 이미지
He is a very dear friend to me as he helped me to clean up so I can go for my tuition.
Covers me when I am late for class, I like my friend very much.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Kim Sae Ron Becomes Go Hyun Jung’s Pet Hate

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Kim Sae Ron Becomes Go Hyun Jung’s Pet HateJun 13, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Sae Ron, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments2 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 2, Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Sae Ron) became Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung)’s pet hate.

Previously, Seo Hyun disobeyed Yeo Jin to help Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) with a test. Even though she got the highest score, Yeo Jin selected her as the loser class president.

After class, Ha Na went up to Yeo Jin and asked, “Could you forgive Seo Hyun, please? She’s supposed to be the number one of our class. She became the loser class president because of me. I’ll be the president, so please forgive her.” However, Yeo Jin ignored her.

Yeo Jin saw Seo Hyun and asked, “Did you ask her to beg me for forgiveness?” Seo Hyun replied, “No.”

Yeo Jin said, “Oh, you told me before that you think I’m wrong, didn’t you? Are you that confident of yourself? That confident enough to say those stuff all the time.” Seo Hyun answered, “Just because you’re a teacher, doesn’t mean you’re always right.” Yeo Jin continued, “What is being right? Five hundred years ago, people thought it was right that the earth was flat and the sun went around the earth. Being right is not the truth. It’s all decided by somebody. The important thing is who decides those stuff. In this class, I decide everything. Whoever disagrees with me, I’ll give them punishment. You’d better be determined to disagree with me.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Go Hyun Jung Completely Convices the Parents

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Go Hyun Jung Completely Convices the ParentsJun 13, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments34 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 2, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) completely convinces the parents of the students.

As Yeo Jin took all the phones and comic books away from the students, the parents came to school to complain. However, after each one of them had a one-on-one talk with Yeo Jin, they became a huge fan of her and went home.

The class had nowhere else to lean on as their parents were all convinced by their teacher.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Byun Jung Soo Has a Background Check on Go Hyun Jung

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Byun Jung Soo Has a Background Check on Go Hyun JungJun 13, 2013

SunnydramaByun Jung soo, Go Hyun Jung, Lee Young Yoo, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments26 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 2, Go Na Ri’s mother(played by Byun Jung Soo) started a background check on Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung).

After a one-on-one talk with Yeo Jin, Na Ri’s mother went upstairs to her daughter’s classroom and said to her, “Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo). Come home right after school, okay? We need to talk.” Na Ri asked, “What about my phone?” Na Ri’s mother replied, “I’ll be having it for a while. Your teacher’s right. Stop complaining and listen to what she says.”

On the way home, Na Ri’s mother called her husband and asked him to have a background check on Yeo Jin. She said, “The teacher? She’s absolutely daring. I have no idea what makes her so confident. Do a background check on her. She seems pretty on the outside, but I had a feeling that she’s not normal. You know the world is so chaotic.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Go Hyun Jung Insults Her Student

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 2 Review: Go Hyun Jung Insults Her StudentJun 13, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments21 views

0 0 0 0

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 2, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) insulted her student.

Yeo Jin said to Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) in front of the class, “Your mom didn’t come to school.” Dong Goo replied, “I live only with my grandpa. But I’m not from a poor parentless family!”

Yeo Jin said, “Oh yeah? Then do you still talk to your mom who has abandoned you? Your single mom handed you to your grandpa and left with another man as your father went to jail. Your mother would probably have drank alcohol and said, ‘I didn’t want to have you. My life is ruined because of you.’”

I just got around to watching the first ep. and I can honestly say this was PERFECT. The kids are great, GHJ is her usual awesome actress and the script is the best I've seen in a while. This might sound weird but I wish I had a teacher like that in my school days, she does have the scary vibe going on but beneath that she's actually teaching the children valuable life lessons almost every second. We saw a crack in her armor when she realized the girl wasn't faking and she was visibly sorry for being a little too harsh on her. Anyway, this is the first drama in my loooong list of watched series  that has lived up and surpassed my expectations, I don't even care if the ratings aren't really high this is now officially my no.1 airing Kdrama (Cruel city is a very close second) 

Hi everyone!

Maybe "I hear your voice" has some advantage, airing their first eps. last week, but I have high hopes for this Drama. I mean it's filled with up child or better youth actors who will make it big or already are big and Go Hyun-jung! Acting-wise it's already a winner. I am keeping a close eye on this Drama and hope it will do good in the ratings too.

Fighting!

A first rate show featuring many of the best acting talent (both juvenile and adult) in the Korean drama world!  =D> The team working through Viki is incredibly fast in already providing English subs for the initial episode and is alreadyhalfway through the second.  :-*  Can't wait to move on and I'm hoping that the audience will catch up as more segments are added and 'word of mouth' steers more viewers our way.... :)]

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130613

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP04: 16.1%(+1.1) / 17.5%(+1.0)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP16: 8.5%(+0.5) / 8.1%(+0.1)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP02: 7.8%(+1.2) / 9.2%(+1.6)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130613