[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

minozyeh

said: Btw one question is bothering me..Why they make KT the one who got engaged with Rachel for business purpose..Why not KW? Usually it supposed to be the oldest first plus KW is the president of Jeguk now while KT is only chairman's son.. can someone give me a little enlightenment?

:)

Guest destinii23

sia3

said:

Episode 5 Text Preivew for The Heirs:

Tan was shocked to see Eun Sang in his house.

After class, Eun Sang walks out of her class and was shocked to see Tan (looking as if he's an oil painting) standing in front of her...

Ra Hael is angry that Tan never call her...

With the help of CEO Kim, Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source:

PSH weibo

so i guess these are the 4 respective DoEun scenes we'll be getting for both eps combined(5&6) :-?

EtmwngWG.gif

YD seems intrigued & impressed of a girl for the very first tyme in his life ;))

UBvcejnXA.gif

he decided to approach her face to face :P

jTbhUxvpr.gif

he resorted to all sorts of ways just to get closer to her ;))

r3pve0.gif

clearly he has made up his mind...and hence becomes a potential threat to KT :)

"I must get this girl!" :x

and not forgetting our main otp :x

these will be the scenes to expect in the up & coming eps 5 & 6 ;)) (hoping there will be more [-O< [-O<)

n36wb.gif

KT's cheesy confession tat took ES by surprise! ;))

DWLxrEU.gif

his visit @ her workplace 

i assume he's gonna disturb ES during this scene an awful lot~ 

preventing her from doing all her duties :))

aww such a cute lil trouble maker! :P

wThJoB.gif

KT drops by @ ES's school again for another warm greeting :)

seeing this, ES can't take his playfulness any longer tat she decided to pull him out...

KT cheekishly teases her prettiness again :-?? ;))

destinii23 said:

sia3

said:

Episode 5 Text Preivew for The Heirs:

Tan was shocked to see Eun Sang in his house.

After class, Eun Sang walks out of her class and was shocked to see Tan (looking as if he's an oil painting) standing in front of her...

Ra Hael is angry that Tan never call her...

With the help of CEO Kim, Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source:

PSH weibo

saranox said: why is it an attack if someone says he or she can't find a reason to the way kim tan and kim woo bin character have fallen in love with cha eun sung character? that's very true. even if her character is supposed to be pretty,she is just so average.the country has more pretty faces for those rich sons than cha eun sung. that's the truth.it's not an attack to park shin hye. actually if you look at this writer's other works, other girls had better first meeting with the lead guy. like in secret garden, the main girl was a strong stuntwoman and that impressed hyun bin's character or in a gentleman dignity,the girl had that funny yet once in a life time moment with the lead guy,that whole dress incident doesn't happen that much in real life,does it? but in here, cha eun sung is just so ordinary and probably would be non-existence to rich boys in real life.but as someone said this is fantasy,we are supposed to believe two rich guys who are extremely gorgeous have fallen for a very ordinary girl who hasn't done anything special that would make those people to fall in love with her. in real life,trust me,this would never happen.the rich guy would have given the girl some money in the hospital in los angese and would have said bye bye right there and would have never looked back.YD would not have seen cha eun sang in that convenience store at all as he would have been busy with his phone talking to one of his many girlfriends. it's just fantasy. i don't see why some park shin hye's fans are over reacting over this. everyone has a right to talk about the characters.it's not an attack to her as a person.
about park shin hye's kissing skill,why even bother discussing it. we all pretty much know she is stiff in that department. some people can kiss and some can't. she is one who can't kiss.it doesn't make her any less of an actress but at the same time there is no need to try to cover it up either by saying it's because of the director. it really isn't the director's job to tell her to show more emotion while kissing. at least in korea am sure they don't bother to tell her to do better in kissing.she just doesn't do well in kissing.i kinda don't think that will ever change either.it's the skill you either have or you don't.it's not about age thing either.look at that potato drama kiss scenes between the young actors.it's the skill and shin hye doesn't have it. she is still a very good actress.

I am seeing some similarities with Kim Brothers and the Larrabee Boys (the billionaires of New Hampshire) from the movie Sabrina. Linus , the first son is a workaholic CEO of the family company. The younger one , David , is a very cool Chaebol,a happy go lucky person and just living the life. Sabrina Fair was the daughter of the Chauffer, who grew up inside the Mansion but in the servant's quarter (in case of Heirs - ES is daughter of the maid who has been loyal to the family for decades). The younger Larrabee -David, fell in love with the Chauffer's daughter up to the point he confronted his family that he is willing to give up his "crown" as an heir. To save David, Linus dated Sabrina and she fell in love with him. Linus also fell in love with her and finally gave up everything to David to be with Sabrina for the rest of his life. OF COURSE I DON'T WANT this to happen to HEIRS. I abhor a Kim Won - Eun San ending .:(( Kim Won has a love interest already. KT is for ES and ES is for KT =)) Cinderella story as it seems, I wish for a happily ever after ending to Kim Tan and Eun Sang without giving up whatever "crown" they are wearing. A "maid in manhattan" or a "notting hill " perhaps ? :x

This article is interesting...37742_84165_3746.jpg
http://www.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=37742 (you can google translate this fairly easily, below is a summary of the article cr. nunbit_suda)

bd937db8jw1e9sw41k54wj20u00r8mzp.jpg

If you want to know what content power index developed (CPI) is -- basically it is developed by CJ E&M (South Korean media conglomerate that pretty much rules the air wave. I'm sure you've watched shows and movies that airs on its stations and distributed by it). According to Mister X., CPI is:

[size=2]

Arguably even more effective is CJ E&M’s new CPI (Content Power Index). This was developed alongside AGB Nielsen and it aims to combine standard ratings with mobile streaming views, Internet portal searches, hits on news reports and mentions on social network to formulate an all-encompassing “buzz factor” – basically what the “combined rating” approach would aim to do. This was in many ways an expedient by the CJ juggernaut to show the advertisers that the ad rates cable channels are subjected to (roughly one fifth of what a network station would charge) are severely undervalued considering the buzz a lot of their popular programs create...CPI seems to be in measuring the closest equivalent of an “event” drama – where the buzz generated by the show is often more evident than what the flawed rating system may suggest. (source: the vault) 

[/size]

SeungZy_gudaeeshipper said:

which love confession would uu prefer / fall madly in love with peepz??blush-anim-cl-smiley-face.gif?1302011321

KT's super cheesy love confession in front of the entire school ;))

OR

YD's playful & a bit mean...bad boy straight-forward kind ;))

I'll take KT's Super Cheesy confession anyday at least there will be others around to catch me when I go into spazz mood

tumblr_inline_mgsrydes1E1rzs9t7.gif

YD's confession on the other hand... uhmmm :-S

A strange guy who almost had me fall flat on my face... declares that as of now am HIS.... like What the...

tumblr_muih3x9IEB1rcn0ito3_500.gif

STRANGER DANGER... HELL AM GONE

tumblr_mq9ifbMF0z1sb7veso1_500.gif