[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sunset88

Honestly, I can't process anything but that preview right now. How am I supposed to wait a week for YD and ES scenes? I can already feel it that I am going to go crazy over those two lol Darn it. The proud smirk of his when he saw her standing up for herself with Rachel was so cute. He is captivated by her presence for sure. I'd even go back and say when he first saw her at that bike shop is when it began. *Le sigh* Why do  I torture myself with always falling for the second couple who just aren't meant to be. Tripping her intentionally to get to hold her hand LMAO. Nice move YD. "Let me introduce yourself, you are mine from now on" Oh dear. I'm sure she'll call him crazy and tell him to get his head on straight or some quick witted remark right back to him that'll leave him flabbergasted. I. Can't. Wait.. *swoon* 

Claudia Ximena said: the part after ES leaves YD after the kids make all that ruckus, the friend comes in a limousine and asks YD if he got hurt... he says my heart!!!!!!!! so he is totally falling for her already and she was a walking zombie here!!!!! totally loving this wednesday can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!

MS comes back, and he jokes around with YD, asking him if he got hurt anywhere because of those kids. YD says “Heart” while he looks at Eun Sang’s disappearing figure.

http://joonni.com/2013/10/17/recap-the-heirs-episode-4/comment-page-1/#comment-27811

cr
:((

Look how he is admiring ES. He is falling without knowing, he sees her as someone 'rare' like a gem in a desert and wants to possess her.

From what I gather ES will be going to different schools right? Or will they (KT's mom) request to move ES to their school? I hope so!

UM2zNGO.jpg

marie67 said:

Look how he is admiring ES. He is falling without knowing, he sees her as someone 'rare' like a gem in a desert and wants to possess her.

From what I gather ES will be going to different schools right? Or will they (KT's mom) request to move ES to their school? I hope so!