[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho is Also Curious about the Ending of ‘The Heirs’

Although he’s the main character, Lee Min Ho wants to know the ending of SBS’ The Heirs like the rest of us.

86312579.jpg

With just four episodes remaining, Lee Min Ho stated through his agency on December 3 that he’s also wants to know what happens at the end of the series. 

“Ahead of being Kim Tan, I’m also really curious about the drama’s ending and the foreshadowing hints as a viewer.”

He also praised writer Kim Eun Sook for her amazing abilities of including details that foreshadow what’s to come in the script lines, as simple as they may sound at the time. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho sang Painful Love for The Heirs’ OST, which was released on December 4. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52520/leeminho-wants-to-know-the-ending-of-theheirs

Hello chingus,
So I've only discovered this forum like 2 days ago and I'm telling you the conversations and the things people say on here makes my day. Anyways just wanted to include my 5cents. I completely ship LMH and PSH. There's just something about the way they look at each other. I can't put my finger on it and I usually don't ship drama couples but for some reason these 2 drew me in. I like to overanalyze things cause I'm weird like that but in ep 15 when she was drunk talking and when Kim Tan threatened to leave her and then Eun Sang made that cute noise, you could see that Min Ho's eyes went from hard to soft. That look said it all for me. Also the way they look at each other. I don't know if it's just acting but something feels real and natural when both LMH and PSH look at each other. In the words of Tyra they are "smizing". The things they say and the look they give each other at times often feels really natural and real. Also to that whenever Min Ho hugs PSH it's full on body contact but it also feels like he's overly protective. It suits his character but I've never seen him hug someone like that in his other drama, anynone feel free to correct me on that. Too tell you the truth I've only seen one of his drama, BOF, and even then I didn't have this kind of feeling when there was skinship involved.
Also because I am a dreamer I am praying for a happy ending. Like a wedding. I would really love to see a wedding. Since I am a hardcore LMH PSH shipper, and I am praying they are secretly dating in real life, what better way for a man to see his first love in a wedding dress and imagining what his future would look like. I am overly imaginative and I doubt we will get a wedding but if not a wedding then why not a bed scene?? Anyways sorry for rambling on and on but I cannot wait for tonights episode.  

cassopeia said: @stuckedYes, I know I'm strange. lol As much I like it when ES/Tan are happy and stuck in the closet :\"> I also enjoy their heartbreak. It's so sad but so awesome! I just like to see the characters suffer when the actors can make me feel their pain and both LMH and PSH are doing a great job with Tan and ES  :D

ATTENTION REMINDER TO ALL!!!]      

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES!!! (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) AND VIDEOS.If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

@kaleidoscopegirl

You spoke my mind!!! I also cannot bring myself to watch other LMH's dramas ESPECIALLY City Hunter BECAUSE I read he dated his co-star. I don't think I will ever watch it even if all the people in this world tell me so. I just can't. Because deep inside my heart I just want to believe that there's only something amazing between LMH-PSH, and only that. Sounds like a jealous fan, right? :)) No offense to his ex-girlfriend's fans though, this is just my personal opinion.

Here we go, here we go again...
*Sigh*

The preview is bittersweet. I like it and hate it at the very same time. Why must the writer be so cruel to us? 17 episodes and all Eun Sang does is cry cry cry. Can the poor girl be happy for once? since her life is already tough enough. Okay, I'm sowwie, she was happy for like what? 1 episode? And it's back to square one. And oh em gee, how many time does Kim Tan have to cry? Why they keep making him cry over a friggin girl! Well because she's all he's got left. Yeaaa I know that sucks huh. Can life be any easier for them please? They love each other to death, so just let them be, it won't make any difference to the peace of the world. And if KT & ES are really going to break up in episode 18 over some lame reasons, I'm gonna throw a BF! (a biootch fit) haha.

And what's up with the hug? Why did Eun Sang call Young Do and not her beloved Kim Tan? Writer Kim, you've got some serious explaining to do, woman! >:)

Guest Moonrain

seriously, is there no end to the greatness of this guy??? he even sings great...*awestruck and dumbstruck*    ^:)^ ^:)^

i shed a lot of pounds and became a zombie due to excessive watching of LMH's dramas nonstop these past few months, if this goes on i will lose my hubby for sure hahaha :) oh Lee Minhot, what you do to us...:-O

As for the last few episodes, I'd like to see a cold-hearted KT and make ES grovel for once...I'm sick & tired of always seeing KT cry :(

Guest laissezze

OMO OMO... BASED ON OUR BTS, I hope there is no major fight between KT and ES. Looks like our adorable KT has something in mind and he's just giving ES updates. KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please writer-nim, no more love quarrels. we need the remaining two eps left to be pure happiness! 

Guest starnine

red_ginger

said: oh wow the lyrics to that ost...

not just it shows so much of KT's pain but also how much he understands ES is in more pain than him.

I had tears when first read the lyrics.

:(

(

KT ah let her go a while she'll come back coz she loves you sweetheart...  :x

Guest almontel

I love everyone's posts...it truly amazes me as to how SMART and FUNNY and notoriously ADDICT the Heirlings are in terms of getting all the bits and pieces of information and sharing it with everyone here!!! it is WORTH the 4 HOURS it really takes me to read from where I left off to the very last minute post...
I LOVE BALLADS...and yes I AM in LOVE with LMH's Latest OST...i feel the emotion and his true love sufferings thru his deep vocals...I would LOVE to hear a DUET with PSH if at all possible that way they each can be a guest of each other's FANMEETS and we can come back and cheer for KTES/PSHLMH!!!and a butt dance to boot...PSH can sure teach LMH how to move and gyrate his butt...
as for the TEASER, really, 37 seconds after waiting for 259,200+ seconds!!! and to give us a heart wrenching episode again??? how many times must our OTP separate? i don't know if i can stand watching it live if it'll only make me more sad....then I'd go to work and go about my day looking sour....aigo...
as for the BTS pics...it does look like ES was crying when KT left and then we see her holding an umbrella and KT without the umbrella, he must have come back to give her the umbrella..as for KW in front of the bookstore...if you look closely, i see ES inside the bookstore where you see her by the front entrance inside...maybe KW is going to ask her for a favor regarding Tan??? 
Congratulations to my sweet girl PSH for her 10th anniversary!!! you are and will always be the princess of drama....from Stairway to Heaven to Tree of Heaven to YB to HS and now with HEIRS....if she's been in the business for 10 years, doesn't this mean she's a sunbae to LMH when it comes to acting?
and all i want for Christmas is to make most of our fantasies come true by seeing LMH/PSH date for real...i want to see that sizzling chemistry not only on screen but also off screen....i've put together some of the BTS CIA looks between our OTP and i do see something there...a rare glimpse of what the camera caught while the two are together or in a conversation...Action speaks louder than words...ke ke ke...
as far as the Airport pic that was posted previously which is also in the collection below, all i can say is that LMH has his shades on but you can see his lips pucker in a mischievous playful smile like he just spent marvelous hot hours days in bed with his gf/wifey and PSH looks like she was KEPT up all night by her bf/hubby and haven't slept for DAYS...\:D/\:D/i really wouldn't mind seeing them become more than friends....PSthe way he looks at her mimics the way his BFF KimBum looks at MGY and now they're a couple...next thing we know it may be his other BFF JungIlWoo with UEE..ke keke...then we'll have a TRIPLE date in the Making if ever...ke ke ke..:-jit's so funny coz PSH has worked with JIW in Holika and was classmates with KimBum around BOF time...PSHLMHBTS_zps6d4182b0.jpg

So my sister was watching Episode 16 last night and it was so funny watching her grinning and squealing like an idiot at the kiss scene and Hug scenes and then tears streaming down and cussing at Tanny baby crying scene.

I kept thinking "yeah that was how I was when I was watching that episode too."

@Maja

- Thank you Maja for your constant & kind reminders, much appreciate!  You are one of the most responsible thread owners I have encountered in Sompi so far, kudos~

@rogue0716 said "... ES put up one hell of a fight. And there's no better proof than that scene in which she battled her sorrow to give KT the last few vestiges of happiness she could offer ... So, kudos, Cha Eun Sang! For loving a man so out of reach...and having the courage to touch a star so bright it must've burned ..."- THANK YOU rogue0716 for putting everything into perspective, I can't agree with you more, very well said~  

Guest laissezze

@almontel: thanks for the collage... i used it as my desktop wallpaper. in that way, i don't get too sad just in case Heirs will end. 

Guest shimmeringoasis

Todays the day the heirs day! wednesday finally!!! crying again ost playing in my heart as I stepped back inside home...
still 5 hours 40 mins to go till episode 17 *why does the time move so slow when I want it to move fast* feel like brain's gonna explode thinking abt the possibilities  ~X( ... I'm just gonna wait for the epi17 itself & see what really happens... KES unni plz be considerate of my heart plz dont make them cry anymore my heart tears seeing them sad like that plz dont make KT cry like that =((  :(( :(( KT be strong fighting!!
ohh LMH's ost is out hve been waiting for it so mch :x *excited* off to hear it...