[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Episode 17 text preview: 탄과 영도는 갑자기 떠난 은상을 찾기 위해 애쓰지만 은상을 찾지 못하고 탄은 방황하기 시작한다. 한편 은상에게 걸려온 전화를 받은 영도는 마침내 은상과 재회하는데.. (cr: sbs)
Translation:

T and YD try to find ES after she suddenly leaves but when he can't find her T starts to unravel. Meanwhile YD reunites with ES after he receives a call from her.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Though I have only seen LMH in BOF before, I believe everyone when they say that he is absolutely outstanding in this drama. You can't tell the actor from the character anymore. And may I say that I have equally fallen in love with PSH as well. I thought that she is also beyond excellent in the same way as LMH. I felt like they breathe and live their characters. In as much as LMH is KT, PSH is ES. No one else but them. I guess they're really destined to be together act together. Thank you whoever made this pairing possible and made them fall for each other too ;) 
Actually I thought that this is the most perfectly assembled cast in kdrama ;) You guys will probably laugh at me but I thought even the pairings look perfect in such a way that their features complement their partners nicely. I thought that LMH and PSH have similar features, as well as CY and BN. Even HS and YR. I feel that when you look at them it just makes sense that they are/will be together. It feels natural.
I would like to say I've become huge fan of LMH and PSH, but I can't seem to bring myself to watch their other dramas. (Other than the ones I've seen- BOF and Heartstrings. Ok, I don't even want to watch these 2 again. I'd rather watch Heirs over and over again.) Ottoke?!! I guess this will only be relieved if these two admitted to dating;)) Ahh! I'm so obsessed with this drama and with this two, its no joke. But it sure as hell is fun.:))

Hello Herlings!!!

I know sorry I was MIA for TWO WEEKS. I don't think anyone noticed with the pages growing like crazy. LOL. School's a Killer. Anyways.....

For the past DAYS, I have been lurking here for the preview to Ep17. I am SUPER SUPER HAPPY it came out today. But here's my opinion on everything....

EP. 13 & 14

Honestly, These two were my favorite episodes. In waiting for new episodes to come out I found myself, re-watching them several times. I honestly can say I love the chemistry between Lee Minho and Park Shinhye. I would seriously ship them if they dated in real life. I loved how he finally got out of the house and for once Eun Sang, stood up and held Tan's hand PROUDLY even though if was only for two episodes.

I love the interaction between Eun Sang and Young Do, he does really like her and I can definately see that. However, I'm just sad that he met her after Tan. Young Do is so HEARTBREAKING I really hope he gets a happy ending too.

EP 15 & 16

What can I say? I cried a river. LOL! It was the most heart breaking for me. I cried everything along with them. I cried more when Eun Sang cried however, my heart hurts more when I saw Tan cried. It was hard watching him so helpless. I wanted to hurt Daddy Kim for him. LOL.

That KISS, one of the most steamy kiss. LOL. I seriously knew I saw Minho do better and we all got what we asked for a MORE PASSIONATE KISS. LOL. <3

EP 17

The way it seems, maybe Eun Sang could end up with either Young Do or Tan HOWEVER I WANT IT TO BE WITH TAN! I love them together. It just TOO CUTE! I honestly think Tan loves her more and Eun Sang could be better as a COMPANION to Young Do. Based on the preview, I think it'll go like this. Tan goes crazy looking for her, and Young Do of course finds her. But sadly I don't think they'll meet. If they do GREAT! I would love to see how this will really play out and how Tan will overcome his dad. If not I think we'll DEFINITELY see a time jump. All in all, I think this week will be a WORSE cliffhanger.

With that being said, ONE MORE WEEK!! Can you guys believe it? I remember starting this drama and thinking, DAMN when I finish my semester Heirs will end, SOO LONG. Came faster than I thought.

I really enjoyed watching this drama, and chatting with all of you guys. I am VERY VERY PLEASED with the CAST. I LOVED the CHEMISTRY with all of them ESPECIALLY MINHO and SHINHYE. I hope we get to see them more often, if NOT in REAL LIFE, then maybe in DRAMALAND! LOL. :D

MINHO'S OST!!  I know I am BIAS but I do love it. It's sad, and for being a actor turned singer, its PRETTY GOOD!! :D

Until tomorrow, I have to go study. I will see you guys in 12 hours. !!! :D

Honestly, at this point I don't care if KT ends up with ES or not. I just feel that she doesn't deserve him. I think that both KT & YD deserves better.

But I do know that ES is not going to end up with YD because she never once felt that way about him. YD deserves a girl that will love him and will go through thick and thin with him and ES is definitely not that girl.

Guest lieulambinh

Annyeong, chingu <3I love chingu and this forum so much.It's been a long time since "The moon embraces the sun" on air, I 've logged in again because I am crazy about "The Heirs" and want to share wonderful moments with you.
I see KWB 's hug as just acting. Of course, he is a good actor and the hug leaves us a good impression. However, when I watch the kiss and hug scenes between LMH and PSH, I must say it's so real, amazing, specially LMH. I wonder whether LMH 's acting skills are excellent or there 's something between them (You know what I mean, perhaps did LMH fall in love with PSH in reality ? :D ) Am the only person who see that? It's so interesting if LMH and PSH are together in real life and then get married, I hope it :D Anyway, LMH became Kim Tan completely, I can feel his passionate love and his pain. About the kiss scene, as most of you did, I've replayed it many times :))) and I found out that my neighbours did the same thing. At night, I often hear one piece of music in the kiss scene that is replayed at least 10 times and I know they are watching the kiss scene :)))Today is Wed, so happy, chingu :D

Guest rogue0716

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with those who believe that ES doesn't deserve KT. It seems like she didn't sacrifice much only because she didn't have much to begin with. But whatever may seem little to others, may actually be everything she had. All this girl ever wanted was the simplicity that is survival. She never let herself dream of anything too big because she was pragmatic and believed some dreams were too out of reach. She lived in reality, with her head rarely ever in the clouds. She had her mother, whom she left once and it nearly tore her apart. So it's not a stretch to understand that she would give anything never to hurt her mother like that again. I can't imagine anyone being truly happy by turning their backs on their mother to be with their lover.

Neither is it a stretch to believe that it took her a long time to have the courage to take KT's hand and actually believe that things would work out. The girl has suffered only misfortunes her whole life. No matter how much she wanted to believe that dreams could come true, her rather jaded nature will always clash with her hopeful heart. All the things that KT physically sacrificed for her...she was waging an equal battle within herself. Whatever strength KT used to smash through the hurdles, ES had the inner strength to try and hold on until the end. But what possible defenses does a teenager have against a family that holds so much power? In the real world, anyone else would've already been crushed underneath those ruthless fists.

In my opinion, ES put up one hell of a fight. And there's no better proof than that scene in which she battled her sorrow to give KT the last few vestiges of happiness she could offer. Only to break down and cry when they're both behind closed doors. So, kudos, Cha Eun Sang! For loving a man so out of reach...and having the courage to touch a star so bright it must've burned. You deserve your happily ever after with him. Amen.

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Lee Min Ho – Painful Love (아픈 사랑) The Heirs OSTBy popgasa on December 3, 2013

How much more do I have to throw myself away?
Can you hear my sobbing heart?
I want to hug you like crazy
I can’t stand it without you

http://popgasa.com/2013/12/03/lee-min-ho-painful-love-아픈-사랑-the-heirs-ost/

cassopeia said: jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Lee Min Ho – Painful Love (아픈 사랑) The Heirs OSTBy popgasa on December 3, 2013

How much more do I have to throw myself away?
Can you hear my sobbing heart?
I want to hug you like crazy
I can’t stand it without you

http://popgasa.com/2013/12/03/lee-min-ho-painful-love-아픈-사랑-the-heirs-ost/

Sigh..its today but but.. it feels like we will all witness them being sad.. ahuhu..plus it will end next week.. seriously I did not da anything good regarding my work as im into heirs heirs heirs.... please writer KES give us an awesome twist but happy ending.., or else..

@stuckedYes, I know I'm strange. lol As much I like it when ES/Tan are happy and stuck in the closet :\"> I also enjoy their heartbreak. It's so sad but so awesome! I just like to see the characters suffer when the actors can make me feel their pain and both LMH and PSH are doing a great job with Tan and ES  :D