[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Aiiigggoooooo

Kim Tan is so sad in this episode. Playing Jelly Splash saved me from crying buckets!!!

:)) Earlier the kiss in the storeroom was so hot. LMH was eating PSH's lips >:)

Wow! Kim Tan's dad is really evil and cunning. I wonder what did he do that Eun Sang and her mum leave the house in the end. She even can leave Kim Tan behind.

And Young Do, wow...I love him more and more. He's looking mighty great with his new hairstyle. And OMG, he really loves Eun Sang. So sad...I wish there's another Eun Sang for him too

ES's "goodbye" message to YD was so bittersweet. she told YD that it'd be nice if she knew he was a good guy earlier. (DAMN HE HAD A CHANCE) though he said that it was not too late now and they could like get together, ES straightforwardly rejected his idea haha. she asked him to treat the girl he likes in future well & not to threaten her when he wants to eat jjajangmyun T_T

did won maintain his position though? the connection was so bad, i couldn't see that part!!! sigh, from the passionate hot kiss to the heartbreaking separation that happened eventually... this episode was seriously a roller coaster ride!!!

Guest dramagally

I've always been a KT-ES shipper. However, I'm really loving YD in this episode and starting to feel sad for him. If only there were two ES...twins would be perfect coz I think The black knight deserves a princess too.

OMG this is getting intense and I'm liking it very much. So glad I didn't drop it  :D
@jjsweeter0211 Saw your post earlier. Working late? Take back what I told you previously about Heirs haha about me being disappointed. Writer should have brought on these issues earlier ;)