[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hello chingus. I'm back since my ship has sunken too deep than i never expected before  :)

@daunkayu i miss you too dear. Sorry for last nite, i wasn't around. I was in the moody situation after the live streaming finished. For two days, I was on my way to console and recover my feeling to Youngie. Since this love triangle already ended with a sweet moment for TanSang shipper, i just say congratulation for you all. Although they have broken my Youngie's heart it doesnt matter. I already gave up for his sake. But i was angry for KES nuna. She made his character became so deatch and making me worry. I need a recovery time and a healing week so i don't post anything before my heart is done with the this twisted feeling. I know, next week i will see so many sweet scene from TanSang but sorry chingus, i think i pass it before my heart would be bleeding so much.

@hninwintnaing Hello dear. Thanks for worrying me dear. I'm fine but i need time for consoling and recovering my heart after the bloody moment and sure, i wasn't in the brave mode since last wednesday. KES nuna really ruined up his character became death. I know this is so hard for me but i need a healing week for me. Maybe i'm going to turn off my spazzing time for this week also i still see your post but don't like i did before, Too much spazzing around and saying some vocal statement for his sake. i;m gonna read all your post and become a silent reader since i got 42 spams for a week because of Youngie

@simplymebeingcrazy Unnie :(( , I'm so sad right now. Thanks for recovering me unnie. i'm not in the mood for talking the point of both episode, it was cruel and harsh way already mocked me into the deep ocean. Congratulation dear for your ship. They finally sailed in a full speed :)

I didn't have any brave for letting on  my comment last night in this thread. i need my healing time ,dear, since they already sailed and my ship has sunken too deep. i don't want to watch both episode right now because i am in the bleeding situation and i'm in the silent mode since soompi has given me 42 spams and i don't want they give me any again. Once again, congratulation for TanSang shipper, i'm sorry for didn't join your party last night. At least, i still watched you like Youngie did. Once again, congratulation :)

oh, let's make a skinship list as well. hm. shall we compare Tan and YD skinship frequency with ES? Hehe. This should be fun. *ahem* :))

TAN
"it's okay, baby!" hug (ep.1,toecurling,I know)
shoulder grab
wrist grab
wrist grab
wrist grab
hand grab
HUG after the confession
hand,waist grab in the closet
hand and wrist grab during the rooftop kiss
wrist grab
wrist grab
Back hug
Cardigan bak hug
Cardigan front hug

YD

trip foot then wrist grab
trip foot again wrist grab but swatted away
wrist grab, then waist grab(swooooon).. THEN he let go, TSK.
wrist grab. END.

HM. watchaall think? hehehe. lots of wrist grabbing. :))

I do not much see the drama of the Heirs’ actors. From this drama, I had the impression to them.

Bo Na  always makes me laugh. So with Myung So. If Krystal and Park Hyung Sik reunited again in comedy,  it would be a lot of  funny scenes.

Kim Woo Bin with fringe looks like Hyun Bin. Hope he will play as little brother of Hyun Bin in the drama.

Lee Min Ho’s look as handsome as Won Bin in my eyes.Won Bin is Park Shin Hye’s idol, isn't he?

Park Shin Hye herself has resemblance to some actress. Her appearance resembles Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye, but her  character seems like Ha Ji Won.

chaa said:

I do not much see the drama of the Heirs’ actors. From this drama, I had the impression to them.

Bo Na  always makes me laugh. So with Myung So. If Krystal and Park Hyung Sik reunited again in comedy,  it would be a lot of  funny scenes.

Kim Woo Bin with fringe looks like Hyun Bin. Hope he will play as little brother of Hyun Bin in the drama.

Lee Min Ho’s look as handsome as Won Bin in my eyes.Won Bin is Park Shin Hye’s idol, isn't he?

Park Shin Hye herself has resemblance to some actress. Her appearance resembles Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye, but her  character seems like Ha Ji Won.

Guest thunderempress

I just like to put my two cents in about YR's clingy attitude towards KT. Someone have noticed this before and even posted a gif of ES and YS being in the lonely princess club or something along those lines during their camping trip (Sorry I can't remember who you are but let me just use that as reference for my opinion). Because of YR's better-than-thou attitude, she has no friends around her. And KT was the only one I heard that called her as a friend. So perhaps that's why she wanted KT so badly because he was the only one to treat her as one. Too bad she lost that chance being so horrible and all. 

I can totally see why KT and BN were in a relationship before. out of all the kids at their school these two are the most affectionate. they also ware their heart on their sleeve. so naturally they would have gravitated towards a kindred spirit. especially as their childhood romantic experiance. now they have both found the people that give them more grounding. a more mature love even if they are just adolescents.

I wonder why, when KT after got slapped, went to ES and cried..then he asked ES to hold his hand and run away, ES's first reaction is shake her head, right? And then she hugged him.. I wonder why she changed her answer? Or maybe she just didn't want to run away and has made up her mind, has decided to face everything with Kim Tan? I'm little confused with her reaction.. anybody has something in mind?

rynn_peace said: I wonder why, when KT after got slapped, went to ES and cried..then he asked ES to hold his hand and run away, ES's first reaction is shake her head, right? And then she hugged him.. I wonder why she changed her answer? Or maybe she just didn't want to run away and has made up her mind, has decided to face everything with Kim Tan? I'm little confused with her reaction.. anybody has something in mind?