[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMO ... Rachel slapped KT, but luckily not in front of everyone in school. They are in the broadcast room.
*I can understand how Rachel will be angry. KT is afterall still her fiance. How can he openly hold other girl's hand?*

ES left in the middle of the argument between KT and RH. KT leaves the room and waits for ES outside the toilet. Two are about to enter the toiler but KT blocks them. He said ES is inside and refuses to let them enter. Hahahaha... BN arrives and asks what he's doing outside the girls' toilet. He teases her and BN runs off calling for CY. Hahahah... ES comes out and hits KT.

YS talks smack about ES and BN shouts back at YS. RH comes into the picture and YS makes fun of RH's mum marriage with YD. RH reveals the secret about YS's mum in front of everyone.

ES yelped when Rachel slapped KT. She hurriedly left the broadcast room and went to hide in the toilet. 
KT stood outside the toilet asking her to come out. When  2 girls came along, he asked them to ask her to come out. Bona happened to come by and asked him what he is doing outside girl's toilet. 
At the same time, KT found out that ES had spent the night at Bona's house, and not at YD's hotel as he had thought. He was so happy he high-fived Bona. Bona ran away shrieking for Chan Yong.
*Bona is so funny. Luv her!*

I don't understand the part in the canteen. Was Rachel bullying the girl whose mother opened the nightclub? Bona was sitting next to Rachel at the same table. KT came to the defence of that girl. YD poured curry sauce on KT's clothes. 
ES came and dragged KT out. CY also dragged Bona away. Outside, CY scolded Bona. Bona yelled back, then asked him to leave and get lost. 
*First lovers' tiff? Poor CY and BN*

Major drama in the cafeteria. I thought there was going to be a punch on between KT and YD. Luckily ES pulled KT away. This is one instance where girlfriends have a good influence on their troublemaker boyfriends =))
I also have to say, love Bo Na's red blazer. So stands out!