[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye should make a Music Video of this song...Same way with PSH's Sad Story song..  
Hihihi These songs with their MV will surely be a HIT.. They are very popular now and they should make the most out of it.. 

prosperity said: I think it is possible that ES could end up with YD, there are quit a few hints to it imo. However I think that is more likely that she will end up with KT. The writer has left it open for both outcomes, why else would she keep involving YD in every development. She has even toned down his dad somewhat, to make it possible imo. I am prepared emotionally if the drama ended that way.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Park Shin Hye Celebrates 10 Years on ′The Heirs′ Set

With her career hitting the 10 year mark, Park Shin Hye was given a surprise party to celebrate the special occasion.

On December 4, S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed photos from Park Shin Hye’s surprise party celebrating her tenth year since debut. 

As she is currently busily filming for SBS’ The Heirs, Park Shin Hye was thrown the party on set with the drama crew congratulating her, including Kang Ha Neul. 

Park Shin Hye Celebrates 10 Years on ′The Heirs′ Set

Park Shin Hye debuted in 2003 in SBS’ Stairway of Heaven as the younger version of Choi Ji Woo’s character. 

On the happy occasion, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “Thank you for all the congratulatory and supportive messages. This year is filled with a lot of happy things. Thanks to you, I think I’ll finish this year happy. Thank you so much. ^^”

Photo Credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52516/parkshinhye-celebrates-10-years-since-debut

@shengvang

Of course he looks gorgeous in white! My prince charming! 8-> :x

This has been the best night ever for me as LMH fan,his song release for heirs and him wearing white.

I will sleep happy tonight! So happy that YD can have ES,ill have KT! Just for ep 17,ill keep KT for good!

LMH looks fabulous in that white coat!I liked all the clothes he has worn in the show with the exception of the pink sweater which in my opinion was not that flattering but he looked so handsome in everything else! The collection of coats he has worn is simply amazing! He is so gorgeous! Thank you to the ones who posted his new song, so beautiful and sad. I keep listening to it over and over! Yes, I confess, I am addicted to "The Heirs" and to Lee Min Ho!

did you already hear LMH song?

honestly, he has a good voice. if he can practice more, i believe he can be ballad singer. he has a deep voice.

Guest rogue0716

You know...I think...wait, i'm sure the writer values her life and will make the right decisions. You know...Eun Sang vowing a forever after with Kim Tan and having gorgeous babies. If she's gotten this far with her career, i'll have to assume that she's smart enough not to mess with the established pair. So I am more than confident that it's KT and ES until the end of time.

Is it just me that now have a constant want for outerwear after watching this drama? I never realized how attractive one can look just wearing the right coat. Winter will never look the same again.

Dear Writer.. if they break up please let it be for 5 minutes pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee? no more than that!!!!!!!!!! they can't be broken up and ES cannot CANNOT end up with YD................. I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER HOT KISS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!???????????????? you already got all of us spazzing!! not sleeping!!!!!!!! not concentrating............. I got some stresssssssssssssss just thinking on the possiblities please let it be a HOT SKINSHIP ENDING With KT pleassseeeeeeeeeee................. I want to be able to do marathons after marathons of HEIRS over and over and I would not be able to do it if THE END is BAD so please please give us a GREAT ending with KT....................[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<[-O< [-O<