[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hey, Bueno Aires is a good place! I thought it would be like Somalia or Congo. In fact, Argentina is a good place to become New Money. Lots of opportunities for development! I hope that there is a time jump and ES comes back as a true blue New Money. Maybe she found her sister in Bueno Aires. LOL.

ES and KT are texting. He asks her to come out. They are at the store room. He gives her a passport. He kisses her!!!! The same place where they almost kissed previously but this time really kissed. Omg best kiss so far!!!! Lots of desperation and longing in the kiss. He tells to promise she won't go. She hugs him back.

Myung Soos is dolling himself up in the playroom while YD is lying on the sofa staring the bandaid that ES gave him  *YD the lovesick puppy, so sweet!!!*  :x
Then YD waited outside Kim residence but no one came out so he left, then saw ES as convenience store. It is snowing, mus be freezin!. He removed his jacket and put it on ES ... so sweet!!  :x

Guest dramagally

That's the kiss we've been waiting for. I'm so happy and for those that say PSH can't kiss...all I can say it "eat your words!" Love love love LMHxPSH