[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tovsleeptov said: ravairie said: I can't wait for the preview for episode 13, we should be getting it today after the rerun. ------ Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with discussing the love triangle/KT&ES vs YD&ES ship. People here are discusing about the characters in the drama not about the actor/actress ship. If you don't like it just skip reading those posts. This forum is created to discuss our views relating to the drama, the story and the characters. Lets just enjoy the show, we only have 8 episodes left or more if we get extension. ;;)

Guest sachaaimee

Lacylee said: You know your a Heirs addict when you start singing "Loooove is the moment" in the shower Going low when you have to hum the parts you don't remember are can't pronounce, then bursting out loud when you reach " LOOOOVE IS THE MOMENT" =))  Gotta love this drama. =)) =))

Guest lurvzme

Hi Guys Anneyong! <3

I've been lurking here since march! And its been 8 months now. I just can't believe how time flies, and now were reaching to end.

I just want to express my feelings towards the last scene of the episode 12, I cried like a river! And to point of hiding it because my niece and nephew been asking what was happening to me. :))

Seriously thanks for all the updates and i love reading all your comments. And despite of what happend to my country now, this thread gives me a good laugh reading all your thoughts.

PSH and LMH just DAEBAKK! :x

Just like the others,im waiting for the preview of ep 13. Pls SBS give it to us now! :D

class="entry-title"[Drama News] The Heirs: Episode 13 – 14 Preview Posted in Drama News by La Petite

10898637846_455f1ace8c_o.png

Preview is out! Did Tan temporary runs away from home? Hahaha!
It seems like Daddy Kim plans to send Eun Sang off to study abroad to separate uri Heirs couple. Dirrrrtyyyy! [怒骂][怒骂][怒骂]

Continue reading → View preview here

prosperity said: No, you are not wrong. He definitely said this. I even asked about this earlier in the thread. Some people thought that he was trying to play the devil's advocate. But the more I watch that scene, the more I realize that he actually meant just that. He wasn't trying to get KT to protect ES better, he was trying to get KT to give up, by using ES and his maternity secret. 
At first I was wondering if the things he said to KT partly led to KT revealing his secret, but I realized that KT did what he had planned all along, and really did not need YD telling him what to do. He doesn't need YD to play his conscience because he was already doing a lot of thinking on his own.