[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ladyme

said:  KT is an exact replica of his father on his younger day, loving low class girl, disrespect married/engagement for business purpose and looking for another girl completely ignoring the engagement/married.

now, if KT succeed marry the low class, will ES die of illness from too much pressure?

i keep thinking what is the 3 wifes mean for KT's dad.

i think know now, KT's dad is still very much in love with KW's mom, like and tolarable enough to KT's mom, and respect his official wife.

i always think why KT's dad loves KW more than KT.

now i know, it's because KW is the child of his love one. doesn't mean he doesn't love KT, he loves KT, much. it's just he loves KW a little bit more.

i imagine every time he looks at KT he will look at his son face, his flesh and blood. and when he looks at KW not only he sees his son face, he also sees his love one face in KW.

simplymebeingcrazy said: To all the KT/ES shippers, don't you just love KT more after this episode?

Though ES chose not to hold his hand, and though he was hurt, KT chose to understand her reasons for doing so.  KT chose to believe and hold on to the thought that ES does love him too and he will still fight for them no matter what. 

Don't you just love the ever sweet KT who chooses each opportunity there is just to catch a glimpse of ES?  And telling YD that he should not think that this is his chance because it is still his opportunity?  I swear....this boy has sugar coming out of his mouth whenever it comes to ES. 

And most of all....don't you just love the vulnerable KT who rushed to ES for comfort after a horrifying scene at his house? For a boy who has suffered rejections for his illegitimacy, he found solace in the presence of ES who is just as near and yet so far (the same way that ES thinks of him).

That's why I will still ship these two.  The ship is in danger and will be facing a lot of raging storms....but it will dock safely in the end.  I just have to believe that. 

[-O<  [-O<  [-O<

Does any one know why HS attempted suicide before? First I thought that because he loved the tutor. But then I find it will make sense ONLY when he hds let people know that he was in love with the tutor and he received strong rejection. But it doesn't look like it. The tutor doesn't know he loves her until he kissed her on the forehead. His mom doesn't know why he attempted suicide. So there hasn't been any rejection.

What do I miss?

Guest lilf4ntasy

adamfever said: Does any one know why HS attempted suicide before? First I thought that because he loved the tutor. But then I find it will make sense ONLY when he hds let people know that he was in love with the tutor and he received strong rejection. But it doesn't look like it. The tutor doesn't know he loves her until he kissed her on the forehead. His mom doesn't know why he attempted suicide. So there hasn't been any rejection.

What do I miss?

Guest park_shindae

at first i thought lee bo na and chan young are useless characters in this drama. but now, i can't imagine heirs without them. they bring balance to the overall substance of the story. 

adamfever said: Does any one know why HS attempted suicide before? First I thought that because he loved the tutor. But then I find it will make sense ONLY when he hds let people know that he was in love with the tutor and he received strong rejection. But it doesn't look like it. The tutor doesn't know he loves her until he kissed her on the forehead. His mom doesn't know why he attempted suicide. So there hasn't been any rejection.

What do I miss?

Guest akiraamy

class="entry-title"Kim Woo-bin’s Debut Movie to Open in US Next Month Posted on 2013/11/14 by Cory Lee in FILM, headline with 0 Comments Kim Woo-bin
Korean rising actor Kim Woo-bin’s debut film will hit North American theaters next month.

Kim’s upcoming action noir “Friend 2,” which opened in the local theaters on Thursday, has been sold to American distributor Dreamwest Pictures which is set to open the film in 20 US screens this December.

Dreamwest Pictures is the Korean movie specialized distributor who has distributed Kim Soo-hyun’s “Secretly Greatly” and Lee Jong-suk’s “The Face Reader.”

“Friend 2,” the sequel to 2001 box office smash “Friend” with its delicate portray of Korean modern history and thrilling stories, has been also sold its distribution rights to Taiwan and Japan.

Nikkatsu Corporation, Japanese distributor of “Friend 2,” rated high on the film that, “The delicate direction of the director [KT Gwak] stands out in the movie with much color of authentic gangster film. It is a rare masterpiece out of Korean films.”

The much-anticipated sequel will center on Joon-seok (Yoo Oh-sung), who went to jail after hiring a hit man to kill his friend Dong-soo (Jang Dong-gun) in the first installation, after released from prison 17 years later.

Kim Woo-bin, who is busying with his role on SBS’s teenage romcom “The Inheritors” and emcee job on Mnet’s music show “M! CountDown,” takes on Dong-soo’s hidden son and Joon-seok’s right-hand man named Sung-hoon.

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75288

Guest akiraamy

chrysalis1110 said: First of all congrats to KT, finally he has the solution to get ES back, which is asking for the parents to drop the engagement because of illegitimate child  issues. After this episode I hope KT and ES will find a smooth ways to build their relationship -happy ending-

For my baby YD, so many good moments. KWB acting just blew me away. Sometimes my husband thinks I am crazy because of him, he made me laugh, he made me wanna punch him, and today he made me wanna cry.

1st his facial expression is so funny when ES cried hard at the beginning. He looked like lost puppy, don't know how to handle a girl tears, LOL.

2nd his soft facial expression when he found out about ES's mom and her disability to speak.

3rd when he talked to ES, actually he wanted to offer protection to ES (since the beginning, YD character already explained that he wanted to protect the weak girl he found sleeping at the supermarket), but ES misunderstood him.

ES (thinking he wants to expose it): Fine! Do as you please!

YD: What can I do?! I can’t even heal my own wounds, how can I tend
to yours! Only thing I know is I’m sad when you’re gone, and happy when
you’re here. The way you’re so burdened by this secret, it pains me

4th When BoNa said DAEBAK, you really like Cha Eun Sang. YES, HE HAS FALLEN FOR HER.

For whatever will happen, I hope YD will be a better person, thank God he has experienced the crazy little thing called "first love". I hope he will find many friends in the future, and of course his true love. I hate his father and his father bunch of women, but that's good lesson in his life, I think he will be the most LOYAL boyfriend slash future hubby in the future.

I just want to share about YD reaction on ES (Reading between lines on Heirs in ep 12)

Cr:Softy

*I already guessed that ES was his first love and wrote that on previous posts. here are the clues that just screamed out she was his first love: he changes around her – his voice, tone, attitude, smile, mannerism, the way he looks at her – everything softens and gets more gentle around her. next – he has a rule about not bullying girls – cuz he knows how awkward he can be around them – tongue tied and inept. Maybe it’s from not having any female influence around in his life, but the way he acts around ES clearly shows he has not dated much. then you have his dad’s numerous girlfriends. YD just grew up distrusting women and is very strict about the types of girls he likes – they have to be the opposite of his dad’s type so ES is ideal in his book. the rest was easy – all the signs pointed to him falling for her – from as far back as when he saw her stick up for herself at the bike shop. he tried to get a look, but she left too quickly before he could. like I said – I think his heart knew before his brain did that he was falling for her.

Read more: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rbtl-on-heirs-e11/

@claudia ximena
what you describe is one of many forms of love the most rare one, pure love.
not everyone has been blessed with it. (KT is blessed!)

there is many forms of love and there is many way of expressing love.
KT's way to love is to protect his love one, treat her gently and makes her feels that she is loved.
ES's mom's way to love is to take every chance that will make her daughter has a good future even if it means she had to enter jeguk high and lower her head and has people pointing their finger for who she is, a low class.
daddy kim's way to love is making his children respected by society, whatever it takes. it's cruel and making ES feels how low she is by took her to jeguk, making the two lovebirds separate, so his son can marry another high class girl and be respected by society, it's selfish. he doesn't care if it hurts other people daughter as long as it's good for his son, he cleans every obstacles there is to make KT marry the high class girl and be respected.
but even a cruel person can love and selfish is a trait adhere with love. that's why we see so many people do things that hurt others yet favorable for their loves ones.
what daddy kim did is he makes it obvious that he doesn't care about ES moreover love, but he do love KT it's just he do anything for him no matter if he hurts other people daughter and it's selfish. daddy kim loves KT but he doesn't love ES.
as long as the intention of a person is to make a well being for other, it is love.
some people know how to do it right like KT and some people don't like daddy kim.

Guest Spring Andrew

'Heirs' best 1 minute, Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye, ending tears 'moment 23.0% viewership

Could some kind soul translate this properly for us? From what I can gather from my google translate. This was best minute of Heirs, as far as rating goes. It recorded 23%. It would be great if that would be the rating for episode 13 and onwards! 

:x

Guest Spring Andrew

'Heirs' best 1 minute, Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye, ending tears 'moment 23.0% viewership

Could some kind soul translate this properly for us? From what I can gather from my google translate. This was best minute of Heirs, as far as rating goes. It recorded 23%. It would be great if that would be the rating for episode 13 and onwards! 

:x