[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest goodjobbear

Oh, and does anyone have an idea about the songs playing in the background? I've asked this earlier but seems like no one knows yet? 
I'm desperately looking for the song playing in the background in ep 2 when they drive off. 
AND the song playing when they drive off (AGAIN) to the place that Tan's brother is at?
The music in this show is so awesome. Are they all new? Or? 
(Please mention my username with the "@" symbol if any of you have an idea. so that I'll be able to see the notification through all the posts. :) Thanks!)
Much appreciated.  <:-P

prosperity said: thao_2512 said: Really an insightful read from Softy so I just want to share here
class="entry-title"Reading between the lines on Heirs Oct17 by Softy

I love those scenes when Tan imagined what he wanted to say to his parents and his brother. The words were simple and honest: ”I want to come home father” “I miss you mom” “after sending me off that rudely, I trust that you hurt just once,” but it carried the weight of all his repressed emotions over the years. Little does he know that Won actually felt that. I was so relieved to see Won have a flicker of remorse when he glanced down at the photo of his younger brother- hopefully the look on his face was a bit of regret about how he mistreated his younger brother when they met. There just has to be some residual brotherly affection towards Tan. I still don’t get why Won feels so much resentment towards Tan over something he has no control over. I bet when they were younger, Won wasn’t this cold to him since Tan posed no threat as a little kid. It’s just now as Tan gets older that Won is feeling more territorial. He lives in a home with parents he doesn’t even seem that close to so you would think he would welcome an ally like Tan, but I guess greed and ambition is dictating all his actions and emotions. It’s too bad cuz you can tell that Won could’ve been a great older brother to Tan. If any sibling could look more eager to try and make their relationship work, Tan would be at the head of the line. You just know that one kind word from Won would make him break down in tears out of gratitude.

I kept wondering why Tan fell in love with Eun Sang so quickly and loneliness isn’t the only factor.  While he was exiled away from his family for the past three years, during all that time his heart yearned to love someone again. He had been building up all those repressed emotions of wanting to care and be thoughtful and the moment he saw Eun Sang crying on that sidewalk, a recognition was triggered. She was a textbook damsel in distress, but what he really saw was someone he could reach out and connect with on a personal level. She didn’t know who he was or his family. She was a fresh slate he could start over with and just be himself. It’s not ego that makes him feel entitled to her attention and interest, but pure hope that she will reciprocate his feelings. So many things in life came easily to him, but Eun Sang is proving to be difficult by avoiding and deflecting his affection. I don’t think he sees this as a game or challenge to his pride. It’s a genuine desire to be loved back unconditionally for the first time in his life.

I’ve found out that the only way to fully enjoy Heirs is to reconcile myself with the fact that Kang PD with his mediocre style of directing will never become the supreme Shin Woo Cheol of Secret Garden, AGD and TGFB no matter how much I wish it.There will always be sequences of abrupt editing with little or no transitions at all, the camera will lack the magical quality only Shin PD brings and he will never be able to direct the less experienced actors in a way to elevate their performances. However, it appears even that even he has been inspired by the performance of the two main leads and their extraordinary chemistry, as it is always during the moment that features KT and ES together and their relationship that he raises his directing to a completely another level - the camera draws closer to their expressions catching the atmosphere which is punctuated by fitting msuic and loaded with emotions. tumblr_muu1a0h3Gd1s8t96qo1_r1_1280.png

Today I’ve felt the fluttering butterflies in my stomach in full force again as there were so many amazing shippy moments - 1)when KT turned his tormened eyes to ES when she said her farewell to him determined to never see him again, 2)when he re-lived all those happy memories of the past few days he spent with her looking more alone than ever with the empty place painfully obvious what it was that he was missing so profoundlytumblr_muu1a0h3Gd1s8t96qo6_r1_1280.png

3)when he chatted with ES on her SNS excited like a little boy asking her if she doesn’t for him to appear before her after all and finally, 4)the last scene when he found out she has been living in his house all alongtumblr_muu1a0h3Gd1s8t96qo3_r1_1280.png

OMG this is a pure shipper’s heaven!!! Please, please, Wednesday, come sooner! I can’t wait the moment when he finally will decide to take his rightful place and reach for the crown that rightfully belongs to him next week! THE GAME IS ON!tumblr_muu1a0h3Gd1s8t96qo10_r1_1280.png

Guest Pamela Yang

@bluephoenix: i know.... i can't watch it in the US on Viki! :(
just saw the ratings and I'm so happy!! :) it's going up every week.. that means the storyline is getting more interesting and peeps are watching it more and more!! Yay!!!

Guest prosperity

Claudia Ximena said: prosperity said: thao_2512 said: Really an insightful read from Softy so I just want to share here

I love those scenes when Tan imagined what he wanted to say to his parents and his brother. The words were simple and honest: ”I want to come home father” “I miss you mom” “after sending me off that rudely, I trust that you hurt just once,” but it carried the weight of all his repressed emotions over the years. Little does he know that Won actually felt that. I was so relieved to see Won have a flicker of remorse when he glanced down at the photo of his younger brother- hopefully the look on his face was a bit of regret about how he mistreated his younger brother when they met. There just has to be some residual brotherly affection towards Tan. I still don’t get why Won feels so much resentment towards Tan over something he has no control over. I bet when they were younger, Won wasn’t this cold to him since Tan posed no threat as a little kid. It’s just now as Tan gets older that Won is feeling more territorial. He lives in a home with parents he doesn’t even seem that close to so you would think he would welcome an ally like Tan, but I guess greed and ambition is dictating all his actions and emotions. It’s too bad cuz you can tell that Won could’ve been a great older brother to Tan. If any sibling could look more eager to try and make their relationship work, Tan would be at the head of the line. You just know that one kind word from Won would make him break down in tears out of gratitude.

I kept wondering why Tan fell in love with Eun Sang so quickly and loneliness isn’t the only factor.  While he was exiled away from his family for the past three years, during all that time his heart yearned to love someone again. He had been building up all those repressed emotions of wanting to care and be thoughtful and the moment he saw Eun Sang crying on that sidewalk, a recognition was triggered. She was a textbook damsel in distress, but what he really saw was someone he could reach out and connect with on a personal level. She didn’t know who he was or his family. She was a fresh slate he could start over with and just be himself. It’s not ego that makes him feel entitled to her attention and interest, but pure hope that she will reciprocate his feelings. So many things in life came easily to him, but Eun Sang is proving to be difficult by avoiding and deflecting his affection. I don’t think he sees this as a game or challenge to his pride. It’s a genuine desire to be loved back unconditionally for the first time in his life.

prosperity said: Claudia Ximena said: prosperity said: thao_2512 said: Really an insightful read from Softy so I just want to share here

Guest goodjobbear

Pamela Yang

said: @bluephoenix: i know.... i can't watch it in the US on Viki!

:(

just saw the ratings and I'm so happy!!

:)

it's going up every week.. that means the storyline is getting more interesting and peeps are watching it more and more!! Yay!!!

Guest prosperity

@goodjobbear, don't post sites that don't have the license for this drama. It doesn't help, because it will just get that site taken down.
Let me just say that Choi Jin-Hyuk is doing a great job portraying Won. I am really enjoying his portrayal of this character, and look forward to more of him.
I am happy about the ratings as well. I noticed that Heirs was the only show trending on Korean twitter after airing. It was the #1 trending topic for hours after the drama aired. This shows that people are talking about it, which is a very good sign. I also hope to see the ratings continue to increase with every episode. 

JUST SOME ADVICE ABOUT SHARING INFORMATION:

It's a violation of Soompi rules to post non-licensed streaming sites, which are technically illegal.  Posting these sites puts Soompi at risk of being sued by the content owners and/or the licensed sites.

Additionally, publicizing the non-licensed sites is helping the content owners and the licensed sites to find the non-licensed sites and shut them down.

Over the past couple of years, many non-licensed sites have been shut-down by the content owners and the licensed sites through the threat of legal action.

If you want to share your information, it is best to do private messages between you.  :)

Guest goodjobbear

@Auntie Mame
Oops. I just wanted to help others who couldn't watch on viki.
I didn't know posting would be a problem. Thanks for letting me know.
Is there a way for me to edit my post and take the link off?

Guest Spring Andrew

LOVING YOUNgDO.. :-S
but my otp is CES KT so i will probably hate YD later.. still YD n KT's mom made me lol in this ep .:))
THIS DRAMA IS WELL MADE..THEY EVEN HAVE AERIAL SHOTS OF SOME SCENES