[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

Guest blnmom

Beast was on Weekly Idol, where Junhyung got to show off some of his lesser-known skills. They kept calling him "Yong baewoo" which means actor Yong.4:20 Junhyung's aegyo
23:20 Junhyung's sexy dance (?)24:55 dance-off with Dongwoon
BEAST @ Weekly Idol 130828 (full show) - credit redchuckish0501http://youtu.be/rCjcl1fM0Yc
Winner: Yong Baewoo! =D>

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blnmom said: Beast was on Weekly Idol, where Junhyung got to show off some of his lesser-known skills. They kept calling him "Yong baewoo" which means actor Yong.4:20 Junhyung's aegyo
BEAST @ Weekly Idol 130828 (full show) - credit redchuckish0501
Winner: Yong Baewoo! =D>

Guest blnmom

cloe said:OmG..LOL i cant even ..omiiii =)) i laughed so hard at junhyung's sexy dance..what's happen to him? i'm a new fan of him, and i think i watched most of beast's performance and interactions on YT, did i missed something, cuz  so far i know i never saw him like this before, as if he didnt care about his mysterious and cool image before..ha..ha.. maybe he is affected by yoon seolchan's character..lol.i'm all embarassed here but.i cant even stop looking at his sexy dance :x

blnmom said: Beast was on Weekly Idol, where Junhyung got to show off some of his lesser-known skills. They kept calling him "Yong baewoo" which means actor Yong.4:20 Junhyung's aegyo
BEAST @ Weekly Idol 130828 (full show) - credit redchuckish0501

@cloe, his personality has improved a lot... he no longer has that cold-set stage demeanor and that is due, in part, largely to his role as Seolchan.  It's awesome because he is no longer so shy or so afraid of losing that swag persona he used to always try to maintain before...I loved this episode so much, as compared to last years, he is almost a totally different person. Usually when asked to do aegyo, my, he would talk his way out of it.  This year, he's like...ok. i'm ready. let's do this!  It's adorable :)And that sexy dance, omgaaahhh, i love it, its totally adorable.  He was totally getting into character with them facial expressions and moves.  I can't tell you guys how nice it is to finally see him be him instead of an image on shows.  If i could hug Monstar PD, i would.  I think he's opened up a whole new world to Junhyung after casting him as Seolchan and i can't wait to see whats coming up next~!!

@naya..thanks for you post.i do think so dear..i'm so happy to see the different side of him,scuz to be honest i'm falling in love with seolchan first before i'm smitten and falling so hard with junyhung, after all i just love the way he is..on stage or real life i think i still love him though  :x until now.i just can't stop watching this weekly idol episode, i love it

Dont know why, but I find myself watching this... I guess I have nothing better to watch. I love everyone EXCEPT Sul Chan... sorry for the actor/singer fans but he is not even cute and his character in this drama is annoying. He is a pompous, arrogant, meddling, conceited, know-it-all jerk. I like Sun Woo much much better, unfortunately the OTP is SC/SY.

Kang Ha Neul interview. He talks about Monstar. 

According to @Yongjunim on Twitter, he recently said that his friendship with Jun Hyung was the biggest thing he gained from Monstar and that while he got close to everyone, Jun Hyung was special. 
Cute. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a link to the article. Everyone is moving on so we'll soon stop hearing them talk about this project and their cast members. 
ETA: I found the interviewhttp://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=784078&year=2013

I asked the amazing @dotori to kindly translate some of the parts Kang Ha Neul mentioned his cast mates in the video I previously posted. I only understood part of it and didn't want to post rubbish. LOL. Here it is:

[00:53]I'm the kind of person who annoys people on set. For instance, I keep asking people to practice script-reading with me, especially for scenes we have to shoot that day. Even when they're resting in their cars, I knock on their windows and say, "Can't we practice one more time?" I'm a bit of the annoying type.
[01:12]But Yeonsoo-- and Dahye--were never annoyed but would always practice with me. I told them I was grateful many times at the end.
[01:23]I'm a little embarrassed to contact them now that the drama is over. I think it's a little awkward to keep in touch with female cast-members... *laugh*
[2:00]Interviewer: I heard that Jung YongHwa (cnblue) and Park Haejin (actor) are from Busan...?Ha-neul: Ah, yes, I heard that too.Interviewer: Are there usually lots of good-looking people there?Ha-neul: Mm... I'm not really sure, but I think I can say that there are a lot of pretty people. Because, Yeonsoo is from Busan and so is Dahye and myself. So on the set, they would call us the Busan Trio.

Guest digidigibob

Does anyone know if Kang Ha Neul is doing a sageuk? He posted a pic of him on Twitter wearing a sageuk garb 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTVkbPTCUAABh8G.jpg

계속되는 촬영현장... 투윅스 끝나고 MBC단막극 사극. "불온" 촬영중입니다^_^ 불온. 많이 관심가져주시기를....^__^ 아침에 찍은사진 이제야 올립니다...^__^;; 좋은새벽되세요^_^

digidigibob said: Does anyone know if Kang Ha Neul is doing a sageuk? He posted a pic of him on Twitter wearing a sageuk garb 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTVkbPTCUAABh8G.jpg

계속되는 촬영현장... 투윅스 끝나고 MBC단막극 사극. "불온" 촬영중입니다^_^ 불온. 많이 관심가져주시기를....^__^ 아침에 찍은사진 이제야 올립니다...^__^;; 좋은새벽되세요^_^

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download [ALBUM] Monstar Color Bar – Monstar OST Part.8http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-monstar-color-bar-monstar-ost-part-8/

Archived