[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atomickitty

@reijaye,
I know what you mean about all 'good' girls being the same, but it's funny, for me, I also find all the 'evil' girls to be the same too. You know, they'll throw fits, pillows if they're in the bedroom, office files if they're at work. They'll plot and plot. They'll have monologues where they tell the world how much they can't stand the good girl and "won't let them be". Same same. I normally focus on the characters around the leads for my enjoyment of a daily drama. I know, the lead story is what you're supposed to be here for, but sometimes, the interaction with the others is where the fun is. I think this is going to be one of those dramas where the fun is with the other characters.

Yes, this daily shares some similarities with The Best LSS. Adopted girl, one parent alive (LSS, the mother is alive), one grandmother, two sister siblings, one sibling with a daughter, the sibling with a daughter in love line with a convict baker, the sibling without a child is harsh, adopted girl wants to break into the 'entertainment' industry, adopted girl ends up seeing her birth mother as a mentor. Those are the few I can think of right now.

I enjoyed episode 4. Looks like for sure there will be a love line between the middle sister and the convict. In some cases, they use the younger guy to make the husband realize what he's missing and come back to his family. I don't think this will be the case in this drama or I don't want it to be the case. Her husband seems like a waste of space.

I think I'll continue watching, even without subs. I'm not having trouble keeping up so far as the story hasn't gotten complicated yet. I don't know what I'll do when/if it gets complicated.... maybe someone will have decided to recap, or sub by then? maybe? I can wish right??

:)

Guest texashot

Can someone give us a summary of today episode especially for non-Korean people like me?

Guest atomickitty

sorry @texashot
wish I could help you but I'm flying semi blind too. I'm relying on 2 years of the 100+ dramas I've watched to translate it for me. I could give you a summary but it would be giant broad strokes. And am pretty sure you could get giant broad strokes by watching it raw yourself..

:(

Guest adniRose

still no subs for this drama??ahhh cant wait...for KBSWorld, Cheer Up Mr Kim still has many episode left.... >.<

Guest texashot

I don't understand a word at all....can someone give a little description of each family member?

OOOOH. Do we need subs right about now!!!!! I'm guessing that Ye Rin was asking Se Young about her Family, because Ye Rin had a serious look on her face. When Se Young was telling her. And also at the end just killed it.The look Ye Rin's Mother gave her when she was on the phone who ever she was talking to, I think it has something to do with the 1 that's has 3 months to live. If i'm not Mistaken! Hope someone subs for this Drama soon. And yes we made it through 5 episode's so far.   8-|

good start.  for now I like everyone. especially se young. I mean she isn't afraid to tell people that she's adopted opposite to yerim who doesn't anyone to know that she's adopted.  I think Yerim is afraid what people would think if they knew that she was also adopted.
the 5 episode cliffhanger was really good. can't to wait for monday to see what yerim adopted mother answers.

Guest atomickitty

Hi,
Here is my attempt at a relationship chart. It's ugly but I hope it helps. PLEASE NOTE.. I do not speak Korean. I am doing this based solely on the very tiny little itsy bitsy bit of Korean I know. Some of the love lines, or possible love lines are guesses. There's only one love line I know for sure will happen and that one is in red. If this is useful to people, I will try to do a character description next.

sincerity.jpg

Guest atomickitty

Hi Everyone,
Here is a character description. Please note that this is very basic and is based on my understanding. If you have more information about the characters that you want to mention, please let us all know. Hope this helps...

sincerity-charater.jpg
Credit for the pictures goes to asianwiki.com

Guest atomickitty

@semi-fly said: Okay, we've made it through 5 episodes now. What are some of your thoughts on the characters or future prospects for any one character or pseudo-pairing you see?

Guest reijaye

@atomickitty at ep 4 when Min Gook and his wife visit a doctor is the girl pregnant?

ep 6
http://www.somsatang.us/index.php?mid=drama&page=1&document_srl=178359

BJgMq1lCQAIae1O.jpg:large

Archived