[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched ep 6... I just hope the middle sister is not gonna get back with her Ex Husband!! Because he's really playing her. U see that smirk on his face.MI- SOOK is getting Bald eating now, Before she was sneaking   :-SS SOO HILARIOUS..... The way MI-SOOK was dancing for her Husband and got caught. In the next episode. Why Se Young had to change her DRESS! Which Se Young DRESS looks better on her ;;)

Guest reijaye

tomorrow is the start that we will probably gonna hate Ye Rin...
i was laughing so hard at Mi Sook.. that was so embarrassing X_X
omo Jo Hee scolding her own daughter...  :-SS
and i think Se Young should be the one to change her clothes since Ye Rin is her sunbae...

Guest atomickitty

@sucahadiva42 and @reijaye

yes.. Looks like Yi-Young is totally going to get played by her husband. I don't think they are ex's yet. Her family keeps telling her to divorce him though but I don't think she has yet. That smirk on his face was so gross. I wanted her to drop kick him again. She seems like a softie but I hope she grows a pair.

yes.. Ye-Rin is going to transform soon to the classic evil girl starting with next episode. It's going to get even worse when she finds out Se-Young is Joo-Hee's daughter. I have a feeling she will find out by mistake around episode 25 and not tell anyone. She will then pull tricks to keep Se-Young away from the family. Then around episode 50 is when everyone else will find out Se-Young is Joo-Hee's daughter. Ha. Just my kdrama prediction machine doing it's random calculations.

yes.. They always scold their own daughters before they find out.. ohhh.. that's my daughter. She might even get to slap Se-Young before she knows. OR... on Ye-Rin's behalf, tell Se-Young to stop hanging around Jae-Sung. Then, when they finally realize that was their birth child, they fall back into a chair and have flashbacks of all the horrible things they did.. and say "mehanada.. mehanada, ahga" (I'm so sorry.. so sorry, my child)

Heee.. but I'm looking forward to the ride. I like the romance parts the most. Not after they get together but the moments before when they don't know they like each other and do stupid things and wonder why they're doing stupid things. I always find that time so cute.

:\">

Guest linakyon

Hello everyone! I'm seeing here some friends from CUMK :) It'll be a pleasure to follow this drama with you all.I hope the story is good enough for me to stick till the end :) 
Today's highlights: Mi Sook dancing for her husband was so funny :)) Even tough she scolded Ye Rin for acting like that, she ended up doing the same.Loved the flashback of Jung Hyo giving his share of rolled egg to Ye Rin :) Girl, you better stop being delusional about getting together with Jae Sung, he only sees you as a little sister.Jung Hyo is definitely a better match for you!
Let the tough competition begin!If Ye Rin is reacting that way because of a dress,she'll have an ugly reaction later when she finds out that Se Young is the lost daughter of Joo Hee. Giving that she already knows that Se Young is adopted it won't take longer until she finds out the truth.It seems that Ye Rin will see Se Young as triple threat at family,love and work.Seeing Joo Hee asking Min Gook not to tell Ye Rin that her birth mother is trying to meet to her,she might try to blackmail Mi Hwa. 
@atomickitty Sure Yi Young has a soft spot but she can also toughen up, as we saw when she kicked her husband.Besides her family support she has Dong Wook, who can help her to forget that jerk and move on ^.^  All she has to do is to remain firm.I loved your theories :) Do you think Joo Hee will tell Se Young to stop meeting Jae Sung because of Ye Rin? It looks to me that she disapproves their relation and even asked Ye Rin to stop meeting him.But this is a k-drama after all and everything is possible :)

Guest atomickitty

hi @linakyon.. good to see another CUMK face here.
The dancing...They must be in their 50's and she's doing such a cute dance for her husband. I thought it was hilarious AND sweet. Jung Hyo is definitely a better match for Ye Rin but will she see it? Probably not till the last 10 or so episodes. I hope he's the kind of guy that tries to lead her on a good path and not the one that will help her in the schemes we all know she'll be scheming. I hope Yi Young gets even tougher. I just thought she followed along with her husband too easily. Right now Joo Hee is opposed to any relationship Ye Rin wants with Jae Sung but we all know how it is. Ye Rin will cry and Joo Hee will say, OK, If it's what my daughter wants. Did anyone think Se Young's father was a little fanboying around Se Young's mother? I wonder if they'll try to get them together... Hmmmm...

Guest linakyon

@atomickitty I really hope Jung Hyo doesn't get blinded by love and turn into a bad guy, but Ye Rin will surely take advantage of his feelings to help her achieve what she wants.Like you said let's hope he will help her get on a good track.I agree, Se Young's father looked like a fanboy, his smile speaks for itself! If that relation can become true it'll be great for Se Young and for him because he wouldn't be so lonely :) 

Guest reijaye

EP 7
http://www.somsatang.us/index.php?mid=drama&page=1&document_srl=178654&jdfwkey=2lsuu2
tumblr_mmf9qezv0L1rakwyuo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmf9qezv0L1rakwyuo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmf9qezv0L1rakwyuo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmf9qezv0L1rakwyuo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmf9qezv0L1rakwyuo5_1280.jpg

Thanks reijaye- For the upload!! Looks like Ye Rin is getting alittle Upset that ATTENTION is going on SeYoung now!! I think in a few more episode's. U will start seeing Ye Rin EVIL plan's in motion!!! Yi Young please don't feed into your Husband. He's a bunch of Crap!!! Because he will continue to give u heartache!! Which u really don't need right now. But 2 take care of your child that's all. Give him up... Sung Soo Reminds me of Larry from THREE'S COMPANY... His hair and even acts like him and everything.lol... I can't Completely understand what Joo Hee was telling her son about Ye Rin's Mother, I'm just dying to know what it is. The drama is moving along pretty well so far, At least it not dragging like alot of drama does. Last! U can totally see that Jae Sung is starting to like Se Young without a doubt.I'm loving it....     

:x

Guest linakyon

The preview from yesterday's episode tricked me, because it made me believe Ye Rin would try something during the live broadcast to embarrass Se Young.I'm curious on why Ye Rin is so insecure...It can be only the fear of being abandoned one second time,seeing how she covered her ears when Min Gook was talking about losing his younger sister or maybe there is another reason...What will be Joo Hee plan to keep Mi Hwa from meeting Ye Rin, because she clearly has no intentions of letting them meet. 
Yi Young's is wavering again...come on, even her daughter realizes her father can't be trusted.But it seems tomorrow they'll get divorced,I hope so!@suchadiva42 It looks like Jae Sung will be the first to realize his feelings for Se Young, I'm anticipating the start of their romance :) 

Guest atomickitty

It's so great to see this thread picking up. Awesome.

@reijaye and @semi-fly
Thanks so much for the links.

@suchadiva42
LOL to the Larry from Three's Company reference. Reminds me of when I used to watch that on Nick-at-nite as a kid.

@linakyon and @texashot
I am also looking forward to the romance. I like it when the boy knows he likes the girl before she does. He usually does such cute things for/towards the girl and the girl is always oblivious and doesn't realize these things are happening because he likes her. I find that so adorable.

If anyone watching who speaks/understands Korean could clarify, when they were having the meal after filming, where they talking about nicknames? If I'm not mistaken, Jae Sung said he gave Ye Rin the nickname of rabbit, because of the way she nibbled? And he gave Se Young the nickname of Jang.. which is, I think, the name of the student who's the top boss in school. The student no one wants to mess with. Is that correct?

For the love of mercy, I promise I will learn/study Korean more. I need to if I'm going to keep being infatuated with daily dramas that no one subs...

:((

Guest reijaye

oh yes... i'm really curious on how Jae Sung and Se Young's feelings will be developed... it's definitely not a usual k-drama love story.. ain't a love at first sight or childhood friends turned lover or the bickering type love story...

errrr so Yi Young will finally divorce her husband right?
 well if that happens.. then their daughter will be on the custody of the father... poor girl..

@atomickitty

Sweet Springs Episode 7 Review: Lee Hae In Gets Jealous of Park Se Young as Yoo Gun Creates a Nickname for Her

Posted on May 07, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

2013050723164036_1_rstarbsj

In Sweet Springs, episode 7, Lee Ye Rin(played by Lee Hae In) got jealous of Choi Se Young(played by Park Se Young) as Han Jae Sung(played by Yoo Gun) created a nickname for her.

After Se Young’s successful debut on a TV live show, all the staff had a get-together.

At dinner, Jae Sung was talking about how he started to call Ye Rin a rabbit. Then he told Se Young that he made a nickname for her as well. He said, “I decided to call you a mudskipper. You looked exactly like one when you were at the mud flat.” Everyone laughed except for Ye Rin.

Later, Ye Rin asked Jae Sung, “Are you interested in Choi Se Young?” Jae Sung was flustered and answered, “I’m just being nice to her because I felt her pain living as an adoptee.” However, Ye Rin said, “I don’t like her. She seems fake.” Then she walked away.

Guest reijaye

poor Se Young...

Sweet Springs Episode 7 Review: Shim Hye Jin Tells Park Se Young to Change Her Clothes

Posted on May 07, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

2013050723150726_1_rstarbsj

In Sweet Springs, episode 7, Kim Joo Hee(played by Shim Hye Jin) told Choi Se Young(played by Park Se Young) to change her clothes.

Se Young wore a new dress her father bought for her debut. As she came out on set with the dress, all the staff complimented on her new dress. However, Lee Ye Rin(played by Lee Hae In) entered in a dress with a same color. She told Se Young to change, but Se Young politely refused and explained that the dress was a gift from her father.

While the staff asked Ye Rin to change her clothes, Joo Hee appeared. She saw them wearing the same colored dresses, she told Se Young to get changed. Se Young hesitated and told her about the dress. Then Joo Hee scolded her, “You think this is a family show or something? Go get changed right now.”

Eventually, Se Young, who was new, had to get changed.

Guest atomickitty

thanks @reijaye
least I was right about the rabbit bit.. hee.. that's an easy word to recognize. All I heard was 'Jang' so I went straight to school boss 'jang' because of the way she ran after her brother in law.

oh Joo Hee... let's hope that's all you do to Se Young as you'll be regretting it in no time..

Guest reijaye

ep 8

http://www.somsatang.us/index.php?mid=drama&page=1&document_srl=178963&jdfwkey=hgvqk

Thanks- reijaye for the upload! And also Semi- fly for the Links! Yay!!! Yi Young finally got her Divorce from that Sleazebag Husband. Now he's an EX!! U can tell that the writer's gonna put Dong Wook and Yi Young together as a couple..Well i'm all for it!! At least he can ease her pain alittle from the divorce. And just make Yi Young and her Daughter happy. Everytime Jae Sung is in that Video Room, All i see is him watching a video of SeYoung and nobody else..... lol. So what that's telling US.( HE'S LIKING HER) Nuff Said... 

Archived