[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

I don't know why Yi Young even hesitated about the divorce.   Man, just think of waking up next to that 'Larry, from the 3 Stooges-Moe, Larry and Curly' is enough incentive to get a divorce.  Let alone him being a sleazebag.  :-&

I'll take waking up next to Dong Wook any day!  =))

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linakyon

So Joo Hee asked for a DNA test, to make sure Mi Hwa is indeed Ye Rin's mother,it was a smart move instead of starting acting recklessly.If Ji Hyun didn't burst into tears at dinner,Yi Young would let her husband continue to fool her.After completing the divorce process I was so disgusted when he said he won't give her up and even telling her to pick his calls -.- Loved the final scene with a special performance of gwiyomi song and grandma's mental breakdown with the overload of cuteness :)
@suchadiva42 Oh yeah! now she can follow her older sister's advice and pursue happiness with Dong Wook,aww such a cute pie ^.^@atomickitty Joo Hee will regret all she'll do to Se Young after she finds out the truth and will surely try to hide from Se Young the fact that she is her mother, by then we'll surely have plenty flashbacks...

Guest reijaye

ep 9
http://www.somsatang.us/index.php?mid=drama&page=1&document_srl=179211&jdfwkey=hgvqk

Guest linakyon

I smell something fishy..when Min Gook took Ye Rin's toothbrush to the hospital to get it analysed and was alone when the nurse went somewhere does anyone else thinks he changed the toothbrush?
One more dose of cuteness with individual performances of gwiyomi :) Dong Wook's reaction to Il Young dancing was priceless, how great would've been if he arrived a bit earlier to see his reaction to see Yi Young & Ji  Hyun gwiyomi :))
Hated when Ye Rin suggested doing the report instead Se Young and the cynical tone when she asked if she Se Young wouldn't mind...urgh..
On the other hand why Ye Rin is being so cold towards Jung Hyo?He promised her that he wouldn't tell anyone about her adoption,so what is she scared of?Oh well..at least she accepted that bag that he prepared to help her improve her throat condition. 

@linakyon- Yes i also think Min Gook did take her Toothbrush to get it tested!! I really don't know why Ye Rin is so scared like u said he did promised her he wouldn't tell. IMO" If Jung Hyo wasn't gonna keep her secret, He would've been told it by now. And i thinks he like Ye Rin alot. It was funny when they all was doing they're little dance's!! And how Dong Wook left running upstair's to cover his ears when ll Young was doing her dance lol. ;))

Guest kdramafan2

Am a se-young fan so started watching this drama but really finding it difficult cause there are no subtitles yet... I guess i am getting most of the story from just watching but feel really frustrated when i can't get the conversations... like in this episode, did jae sung tease se-young about snoring in her sleep in the car? What were they talking about at lunch??? I would really appreciate it if someone who knows korean could give a short summary of each of the episodes once its over... 

@kdramafan2 Welcome" I'm in the same boat with u and eveyone else waiting for someone toTranslate this drama!! I've only been watching and going by actions and also their expression's to figure out what's going on. Hopefully viki site will have it's license soon!! I've been checking to see if it's sub yet.  8-|

Guest linakyon

@kdramafan2 hi there :) I wish I could do a short review but my korean is limited...I think most of us get the story from watching. Yeah it's frustrating not understanding some parts and knowing we'll have to wait more three weeks(if I'm not mistaken) to see this drama subbed on KBSW, or less if viki gets the license.
Yes he was teasing her because she snores.At the lunch basically the guys were impressed seeing Se Young admitting she is adopted. Jung Hyo told her he also is an orphan and asked her where was her orphanage. He continued saying she must have suffered during school days to which Se Young replied there were some kids that kept teasing her but she gave them a strong reply :my parents may have abandoned me while I was young but your parents...(and the rest I didn't understand it xD)Finally Ye Rin was the mood breaker when she said she should do the reporting instead of Se Young.

Guest kdramafan2

@suchadiva42 and @linakyon Thank you so much for your sweet welcome!! :) I have been checking back with viki as well hope they get it soon, i think having all the dramas with subs so soon has spoiled me and now i am getting so impatient.. he he..
@linakyon Thank you so much for giving us your translation even if its not perfect its so much more than some of us can understand an i really appreciate that... About what she said at lunch, i think it might have been that "Although i was abandoned, Your parents had no choice when having you but my parents chose me when they adopted me.."... I am not sure about that but i read that line said else where a while back and felt it suited the situation from what you said...
As for the drama, I think Ye Rin is very insecure and feels like people will not respect her if they find out she was adopted and she doesn't like to be reminded about her origin so acts cold with Jung Hyo who is a constant reminder to her...

Guest linakyon

@kdramafan2 given the context it makes sense.That's what I love in this forum we can share our thoughts and help each other to understand better some parts :) 

Thanks reijaye- for the upload!! awww did u see the smile Dong Wook had on his face :)  When Yi Young and her daughter Ji Hyun left the bakery.. Awesome!! ll Young and Larry from three's company is funny. First they slap hands together, then they become enemies lol. Mi Sook and that Ahjumma is a piece of work. Ahjumma running from the table I think it have something to do with Mi Sook's eating, saying she needs to be on a Diet  :-SS I see Ye Rin is gonna be a very bad girl towards Se Young. I see it coming and we have only 10 episode's in...IMO Ye Rin might get Jung Hyo to team up with her to hurt Se Young, And so she can be with Jae Sung. Seeing the preview!! What in the H...is wrong with Yi Young Ex husband bringing her flowers. I would've told that completely fool to get out of my face because u will never change, and i'm gonna get on with my life without u!! we're divorce remember. So Peace" \m/  Min Kook's wife is really starting to irritate me badd. It's just an ICH that i can't even SCRATCH :-?

Guest linakyon

Young Ah should have been more cautious before asking Ye Rin if she wasn't curious about her birth mother when she knows that her adoption is a sensitive matter on that house. Her reaction when Min Gook told Mi Hwa is indeed Ye Rin's mom was exaggerated but funny to see!
Instead of returning to home shopping post, Mi Sook should consider trying out being a drama writer. Her conspiracy theory was hilarious: ahjumma is her anti that only went to her house to seek revenge because she had a boyfriend who was fan of Min Sook and broke with her over that :))And why bother get Jae Sung a blind date when he is starting to develop feeling for someone :P
Poor Min Gook.. everyone is accusing him of being in an affair, first Young Ah's friend and now Sung Soo when he is only taking care of Mi Hwa's matter..I don't blame them after all women+motel is somewhat suggestive, so it's easy to misunderstand him...
I found it weird when I saw Il Young and Sung Soo's agreeing to each other but then they were back to their usual bickering :))
It was plain rude when Ye Rin accused Se Young of acting innocent so that people would have compassion for her.It's not like she went around begging for that job at the broadcasting station, she got it based purely on her skills.What right does she have to ask Se Young if she is interested in Jae Sung, acting like he is her possession when they aren't even dating.

Guest atomickitty

I really liked episode 9, I watched it 2x. The singing was so very adorable. Welcome @kdramafan2. Seems there are a lot of use here watching without full knowledge of the language.

Episode 10 was also good. How sneaky of Ye Rins birth mother to get the address that way. Good for you. I know you don't look like the best example of a mother, with your crazy lashes, makeup, clothes, hair.. just.. everything.. but you are dying and I think you should get to see your daughter before you die. I know Ye Rin will not want to meet her, but that woman is not giving up.

I like the end of episode 10 when Ye Rin was trying to be snarky to Se Young, asking her if she has feelings for Han PD. Se Young said something like, I know you like him (or you like each other?) so why don't I leave and you guys can date. Good for you Se Young. I really hope you keep up the spunk and don't turn into those girls that I HATE in dramas that are nice to the point of stupid. They let the mean girl get away with everything and don't say or do anything to defend themselves. Keep your fire, Se Young!!!

Next week preview at the lunch, seems Se Young mentions something about Han PD and Ye Rin dating and Han PD is quick to deny it, and it seems he denies it a little forcefully too.. Why so quick Han PD? You getting feels for Se Young? Heeeee... I know it's too early for all that but I thought it was cute. I don't think they'll start liking each other till at least episode 20 or 30... but we'll see. I won't be mad if they start liking each other earlier....

The interaction between Jae Sungs mom (forget name again) and the ahjumma is just too funny. I hope they continue it throughout the series because it's great comic relief. And it really shows that Jae Sungs mom is a nice lady because I think other people would have fired that ahjumma a long time ago. Now, Jae Sungs mom might turn crazy when she finds out her son likes Se Young, but for now am going to consider her nice.

LOL...
I love the last argument between the eldest sister & the uncle.Of course, as a man, I completely agree with the uncle.Beer & chicken feet is much better than soju & chicken feet. :):D LOL...
And of course, if I was there, I'd agree and say soju & chicken feet is the best. =))

EDIT:Oops... I thought it was chicken feet... but listening again, it was something else. :)Nevertheless... beer & spicy appetizers is much better. :D

Guest reijaye

badass Se Young!!!! you go girl...

Sweet Springs Episode 10 Review: Lee Hae In's Jealousy towards Park Se Young Gets Worse

Posted on May 10, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

20130510_1368188068_98664100_1

In Sweet Springs, episode 10, Lee Ye Rin(played by Lee Hae In) showed jealousy to Choi Se Young(played by Park Se Young).

Se Young and Han Jae Sung(played by Yoo Gun) were having a drink at a cart bar, and Ye Rin came and joined. As Jae Sung left his seat for a while, Ye Rin said to Se Young, “It must be a good feeling to be loved by other people after acting innocent. You’re trying to arouse people’s compassion by telling them that you’re adopted. You’re doing that right now as well. Trying to impress the program director to come out on TV.”

Se Young replied, “To me it seems like you like director Han a lot. You two have a nice time. I wont interrupt you anymore.” Then she left. As Jae Sung came back and asked where she went, Ye Rin smiled and said, “She left because she forgot to do something important.”

Archived