what's a girl's 'ideal' body measurements?

Admin

Guest watwatindabutt

My measurements: 34-23-35 / 87-59-89
Ideal: 36-23-36 / 91-58-91
I honestly like my body the way it is. I'm a bit jealous of pear-shaped girls who have naturally wideset hips though :/ I am an hourglass, but my hipbones are pretty small. I guess I should be happy that my fats goes to my a** and thighs though LOL.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mindy1430275619

watwatindabutt said: My measurements: 34-23-35 / 87-59-89
Ideal: 36-23-36 / 91-58-91
I honestly like my body the way it is. I'm a bit jealous of pear-shaped girls who have naturally wideset hips though :/ I am an hourglass, but my hipbones are pretty small. I guess I should be happy that my fats goes to my a** and thighs though LOL.

Guest Model Massacre

5'2" and 80-82 lbs.

30-20-33

I heard ideal was either 36-24-36 or 34-24-34, which I'm way far away from.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest eckangaroo

Well I'm very very small but curvy
I'm 5'1 and 114 lbs
My measurements are 31-25-33However I don't think there are "ideal measurements"Every body is different
:)

• 2 years later...
Guest Chloe Simpson

I'm not really sure on what the average is but I'm 37-27-37 , I'm a bit more plumped than most of the girls in my school (I'm 14 and fairly short).  I used to feel very self conscious about my body but I've grown to like it more . You are the perfect the way you are! And your measurements are great, you shouldn't need anyone's aprovel :thumbsup::)

Guest Beverly MOORE

34,26,34. this is the perfect measurement we love to have. Actually I am having the same I told you, but for this shape I sacrifice chocolates, cold drink and lot more. I daily go for gym. 

BTW, take a look of my latest Christmas shopping - 61zHG3iDvML._UY395_.jpg

This is a Blue Owl Bohemian Necklace which I shopped through Amazon's online store "FootSoles24 " This necklace length is 22 inches approx and it is made of high quality and looks so beautiful. I shopped it at price of $28.90

• 8 months later...

My measurements are 

32-23-33

5'5.5 tall / 100lb

I think I have pretty "ideal" measurements when I looked at modeling stuff they where 

33-24-33

5'7-9/ 110 lbs 

Mostly so that isn't so different from mine (only the height tho)

• 1 year later...

I'm 39-28-29 with 5'1'' weighting about 55kg ..

I'm not overweighted, rather I look kinda petit sometimes but what bothers me is it's hard for me to find right fitting dresses.. when I wear comfy things they basically make me look like a drum or something -_- cause with my bust and hip line most of the wears either don't have my height  or don't have that curves .. it's annoying how rare it is to find yourself get things if you don't fit basic ideal size.. 5'1" is a common height but shape differs and people don't seems to get that

• 2 years later...

I'm 32-24-35, sometimes feel insecure because my bust is really small. There aren't really any "ideal" measurements, people have different preferences and the most important thing is to feel good about yourself no matter what! I've struggled with body image issues for a while, so I sometimes have trouble accepting this, but you just gotta trust that you're gorgeous whatever your size is and always be confident in yourself!

• 5 months later...

tbh i dont think there should be any ideal measurement for a perfect woman. i think every woman is beautiful no matter their weight, curviness, gender, etc. i believe that all women should be comfortable in their own skin no matter what.  u dont have to be a certain weight, race, or have big boobs or a big butt to be considered attractive. everyone is beautiful in their own way. 

18 minutes ago, mirmz said:

tbh i dont think there should be any ideal measurement for a perfect woman. i think every woman is beautiful no matter their weight, curviness, gender, etc. i believe that all women should be comfortable in their own skin no matter what.  u dont have to be a certain weight, race, or have big boobs or a big butt to be considered attractive. everyone is beautiful in their own way. 

Yeah this thread ignorant as hell foreal

24 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i wouldnt say im young as hell but thank you for the compliment :D

You getting carded if you walked into my bar lol

Foreal though I'm trying to make a joke of this thread but can't believe how many people actually serious about this standard of body for a female

36 minutes ago, YayArea said:

You can't even buy cigarettes haha

ugh who would want those things anyways? smoking cigarettes can give you cancer, and cancer can make you freaking die, and i dont wanna die. my grandpa used to smoke but thankfully he quit but now he gets pneumonia or the flu once or twice a year. i've seen what it can do to someone and id just rather not touch a cigarette for the rest of my freaking life.

Archived