what's a girl's 'ideal' body measurements?

Admin

Guest StarSaviour

Mine is 31-24-31

People think I'm underweight but I'm not actually. o___o I'm like 46kg and my height is about 160cm which is pretty healthy and I also eat alot lot lot of food.

My ideal would be... 34-23-32?

I just want a bigger chest :(

lol wanting a bigger chest.. don't we all. laugh.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest faintbliss

i think ideal is generally 34B/C-24-34 for the average 5'3"-5'6" asian girl.

these may be model measurements for caucasians but that's because they are also generally taller than asians.

its all about what looks proportionate on your body.

it changes with the height.

weight also depends on your musculature.

more muscles, heavier weight.

i am 32C/24/34, 5'4" and 105lbs.

edit:

i think the michyeora models have great measurements! they are average heighted but maintain healthy weights, and obviously, they look great in the clothes.

modelsize.jpg

Guest kay.sun123456

5'4.5 and mine are 36-27-36 and weigh 125lbs, but that's b/c I'm like suuuper muscley, esp my legs from track and soccer >_< I'm so heavy for an azn, gross. I should lose like 20lbs lol.

Guest babyySOUL

height: 5'1 or 5'2

weight: 43.6 kg / 96 lbs

34-24-?? (don't know the measurement of my hips)

edit. just measured my hips.

34-24-32.

Guest blackjackVip

all i know is i have like a 30 in waste size....LOL :ph34r:

i don't have a nice body measurement too... -_-

oh well, i wish i had this body:

20101007hwangbo.jpg

^ dang! Hwangbo is soo sexy!! and for a 30 years old girl, that's just amazing...

Guest papiroflexia

5'3; 110 lbs.

34.5-25-36

My measurements changed ever since I lost 10 lbs. haha, but I don't really mind I'm a pear but it's close to a hourglass and I'm still healthy and tone so I'm not really asking for much more. I wanted a 24 inch waist but for someone who was a 27 inch and got a 25, I think that's good enough haha.

My ideal though would be 36-24-36, pfft too bad I can't add more to my chest area to even things out, not magically of course.

Guest prislee

Height: 5'5

Weight: 133lbs

Stats: 34-27-38

God this sucks. I'm a pear shape so... Rather than complaining, I can choose to accept it or take action(*ahem* PS)

I'm accepting it for now because I don't have money. Who knows in the future... kekeke.

EDIT: I didn't answer the question. Ideal stats are hard to define because for example, 2 girls with 39' hips can look very different. 1 can have it all to the sides(not so good), one cab have it all on the back to form a 'booty', etc.

I really like my top half so if I can, I'll just want 3 inches away from my butt. I know that's not possible but still, a girl can dream ;)

I believe that any measurement is fine as long as there is at least a 10-inch difference between your boobs, waist and hips :D

like even if the waistline is 26..it would still look okay if it was 36-26-36. The more the difference the better LOL

then again, we'd have to take the height into consideration. T.T

Guest SpiderLily24

There is no ideal, it all depends on height, genetics, and how you take care of yourself. Besides, everyone is different and beautiful.

Guest CheksSJ3

Height (last measured): 5' 41/2''.

Weight: Somewhere around 130lbs at the moment, I think. I tend to fluctuate between 121-131 with my weight averaging around 125 most of the time.

Measurements (last measured): 33-30-40... and my cup is an A (sometimes B ) so yea... I'm very pear-shaped. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pandamei

yeah, it has pretty much to do with how much bone mass you have and muscle- if you have alot of bone mass the weight can increase by about 10 pounds , same with muscle but my measurements are 33,24,33 and my weight is 105 lbs, and im 5'7

Everyone has different genes and the body growns different- to be honest that bmi thing is all false, makes people think that they are both overweight and underweight. ALL BODIES ARE DIFFERENT! <3 <3 

I'm 34B, 27, 35. is that normal? I'm 5'6.

yes that is a very good and healthy measurement, dont let anyone tell you different! <3 <3

i'm 5'1''

110 lbs.

chest - 36 in.

waist - 25 in.

hips - 35 in.

i'm pretty content with my body, but i think if your measurements are in ratio are best. i'd love to lose like 5-7 lbs more, so maybe i could get rid of the double chin flub on my face. -______- ugh.

Guest fuzzy.wuzzy

i heard for models, its like 34,24,34.....

This is a lie. The measurements 34-24-34 would give a classic, hourglass figure and also an average weight. All you have to do is look at run-way models - they are sticks - straight up and down. My measurements are 35-25-36 - apparently making me a few inches bigger than the average run-way model. Six months ago my measurements were 33-23-34, and I was still A LOT bigger than the average run-way model.

I currently weigh around 61kg (135lbs).

I don't think there is such a thing as 'ideal' measurements, and ideals differ from culture to culture in any case. As long as a girl has got some confidence, she's beautiful! :)

Guest AyumiExclusive

I think I posted here before , but my measurements changed .

I'm 33.5-24-36 5'4 120 pounds . The sad thing is that I almost have the measurements I want , but I don't have the body I want -_-

Then again , I'm stuck . When I weigh more , I have bigger boobs and a butt . When I weigh less , I have smaller boobs and no butt ...

I think the ideal measurements are 36-24-36 5'6 . All boob and all butt , not too much width wise ;p but we can only dream

Do you guys think there's an ideal thigh size ?

Archived