what's a girl's 'ideal' body measurements?

Admin

I would give anything to have a 29 or 30 inch waist!!

Right now I'm at 42 - 34 - 42 (yea, fat... =[ ) I'm 5'8"

e62fld.jpg

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elysia

i lost a few inches off my bust when i lost inches off my waist -_-

32'-23'-34'

i'm 5'6 and i fluctuate at about 115 lb :)

BMI is an indicator for HEALTHY weight ranges in relation to height. Healthy does not always match fashion/beauty aesthetic ideals, which are often unhealthy weights in relation to height.

A woman's ideal measurements will vary greatly based on her personal frame, shape and height. The ideal measurements for a broad framed woman of 6 ft, for example, would be entirely different than that of a slim framed woman of 5 ft.

I'm roughly 34 - 26 - 34 and 4'10" at 102 pounds. Within my healthy BMI range.

Guest astral_romance

i am 35.5 bust, 27.5 waist and 34 hips... i am 5'8...i wish i would be thinner...i gained some kilos recently. my bmi is 19.4 atm, but i wish i would be a little thinner.. i'd like to have an ideal body shape, but i am bad at reaching my goal -.-

Guest Rita_Yoo

I'm 5'5 and weigh about 108 My bust is 31' my waist is 25' and my hip are 31'. my BMI is 18. I don't know if I'm idealistically proportioned but I'm satisfied with how i look. I just need to tone up a bit and I'll be loving me! :)

Guest luvyagurlie

Waist is 25 and hips are 31.5.... 5'3 and 1/2... 114-117 lbs.

Ideally, I want to have a 24.5 waist and be 110 lbs... yup.

Guest Falloutatdisco

i'm 5'1 and my weight fluctuates between 115 - 118 lbs.

i have a muscular lower body; muscular thighs, and hunks of muscle as calves.

i weigh a lot more than i look; people usually guess i weigh from 105 - 110 lbs.

my body's definitely pear-shaped.

32A/32" bust

26" waist

37" butt/hips

i hate it. i wish i were 34-24-35 or somewhere around there, and like 105 lbs.

Guest astral_romance

i'm 5'1 and my weight fluctuates between 115 - 118 lbs.

i have a muscular lower body; muscular thighs, and hunks of muscle as calves.

i weigh a lot more than i look; people usually guess i weigh from 105 - 110 lbs.

my body's definitely pear-shaped.

People also think i weigh less than i actually do! >.< it is so embarrassing to tell them my actual weight...and i gain muscles so fast, though i am not strong,which is weird >.<. my body is opposite of pear-shaped...i have wide shoulders and wide my body's upper frame...which is not very nice when i want to wear something super girly... 

Guest Falloutatdisco

People also think i weigh less than i actually do! >.< it is so embarrassing to tell them my actual weight...and i gain muscles so fast, though i am not strong,which is weird >.<. my body is opposite of pear-shaped...i have wide shoulders and wide my body's upper frame...which is not very nice when i want to wear something super girly... 

my legs would be the equivalent of "lean -looking muscle" on someone maybe 5'5" or taller, but since i'm so short (5'1") i just think they look stumpy.

it is embarrassing!!

haha. sometimes i accidentally let slip how i want to lose weight and be tiny and then someone overhears and goes "what? you're like 100 pounds, you don't need to lose anymore". ha, i wish i were 100lbs. /:

and at least you have a decent sized bust, that's where i'm lacking extremely. q:

Guest astral_romance

well,my bust is bit by bit too big i think >.<. I hate when people tell me i don't need to lose weight! i guess i know it better >.<. Sometimes i wish i would be as short as 5'1 or so, cause i think it is cute...ant you always look girly..and all clothes fit you nicely! Now i can't wear some of brands from Asian countries, cause they are made for shorter girls than i am. now with my height and body proportions i look like a guy (except my breasts xDDD), wide shoulders... thin legs...and thin lower part of body... ah,i never was 100 lbs, it would be so unhealthy for me, i have at least weight 120 pounds,otherwise it will be already too small weight for my 5'8 height. So i am around 127 lbs,i guess. I am not the best t converting kilos to lbs, sorry blush.gif... almost all girls weigh less than me >.<, but almost all girls are shorter than me..so yeah.. not good!

Guest Falloutatdisco

well,my bust is bit by bit too big i think >.<. I hate when people tell me i don't need to lose weight! i guess i know it better >.<. Sometimes i wish i would be as short as 5'1 or so, cause i think it is cute...ant you always look girly..and all clothes fit you nicely! Now i can't wear some of brands from Asian countries, cause they are made for shorter girls than i am. now with my height and body proportions i look like a guy (except my breasts xDDD), wide shoulders... thin legs...and thin lower part of body... ah,i never was 100 lbs, it would be so unhealthy for me, i have at least weight 120 pounds,otherwise it will be already too small weight for my 5'8 height. So i am around 127 lbs,i guess. I am not the best t converting kilos to lbs, sorry *quoted image*... almost all girls weigh less than me >.<, but almost all girls are shorter than me..so yeah.. not good!

haha i would LOVE long legs. i think they're so graceful and just look better overall.

actually, most jeans/pants are way too long, even if i buy the "short" sizes, so i usually have to hem them. it's so time-consuming and it sucks! /:

all of my friends are taller than me, i actually have 3 friends that are around 5'8", and i'm so jealous of their heights. q:

Guest ilmilione

I'm around 34-25-35 or something like that. I know the last time I was measured it was a bit smaller but I would put it at that. I'm also a 34D so I think my bust or upper measurement would be different if I was smaller up there. I'm 5'4-5'5 and my weight is 125-130 depending on how much I'm eating and I usually weigh less if I'm not working out (because muscle weighs more than fat). I have relatively long legs for my height and they're really toned and always have been. Definitely dont have chicken legs because I was a soccer player for a long time. I used to want to be really tall (I was told I would be 5'8 when I was a kid, that was off lol) but now I'm happy with what I have. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BambooBear

I'm not sure what the ideal or average body type is o.o"

I'd love to know though ^^

I'm 5'6 and 110 lbs

Bust: 32 inches

Waist: 25 inches

Hips: 33 inches

am I average? .__.??

Guest Tiffa_xx

I'm 5'0 at 90 lbs. Measurements are 32-23.5-34. I'm generally okay with my figure, though I wish my boobs were a tad bigger. I'm told that I'm between a banana and a small hourglass...so in other words, a banana-glass. Dunno if that makes sense :ph34r:

Guest happybun

Hello!

I'm 5'5 and my waist measurement is 24 inches though I don't know the rest of the measurements (sorry.). I can tell you for sure that I'm flat chested and have subtle hips D:

I'm very proud with my waist line, but... I wish I could just take a few inches and add them to my hips and bust.

Archived