what's a girl's 'ideal' body measurements?

Admin

Guest Ryojikari

I'm 5'6, stats are 31-24-32

Wish I was model material lol I hate being too flat-chested (Come on boobiEz! Grow!) :w00t:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheertiara

It's disappointing how much negativity I read from people about themselves. 

Come on girls, why can't we except the fact that everyone's body is different? 

Go ask that runway model you admire, which type of body she would prefer and she would happily state that it's an average sized body, because being too skinny leads to a lot of body malfunctions. A woman is sexy with confidence I believe, therefore, stop looking around for standards and accept who you are. It's not wrong to want to lose weight or gain; but in the end you are you..so be proud. Personally, I'm short, like almost 5'2 and I would LOVE to be taller more than anything. However, I've come to accept who I am. It's my imperfections that in the end make me perfect. smile.gif

Guest dot.dot

Aw come one why is everyone showing off their measurements, then asking if its okay -.-

Show off

Guest antarcticheart

mine are 34-25-37. o.o

i'm five foot two and idk how much i weigh anymore. LOL.

Guest Xianie

I thought the ideal was something like, 36-24-36? Not easy to achieve. *sigh* And everyone's built differently, so different measurements will work for different people. It's all about proportion. I think I'm more around 40-28-36. I'm very top heavy (and have no richard simmons). :(

Guest meilove

34-26-33

it's either 34 or 32 for the first one i keep forgetting

i'm pretty proud of myself lol my waist used to be 28. i exercised like crazy, now i love my body!!!

Guest SmittenKitten1430282294

I think as long as you're proportionate and tone up those arms, legs and tummy.

The social media often portrays unrealistic ideals, is still important to be really

comfortable with your body.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DreamAngelVS

People all have different opinions on perfect measurement but for me it would be 34-23-34.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sk2716

I've had self-image issues for the longest time, but after I stopped worrying about it, I naturally lost weight. 32-23-32 and i LOVE my body, hell yeah.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hippiehop

I hate all you super skinny people... I'm 34-26-34 (I just ate and it's my time of month :( )

but my butt 37... What can I say... I got a donk

I'm happy with the way my body looks. The only place I would like to tone more is my tummy... but then again I am also SUPER FULL RIGHT NOW. I also have a really high waist (higher than usual) thus giving me a natural hourglass look :D

Oh and for the record, I am 5'5" and about 118lbs.

Guest greentambourine1

Ideal body measurement?  I thinks as long as your body has curves and proportional.. they said perfect vital stats is 36-24-36, but what if your not that tall and you have this measurement? I don’t think it’s not so good to look at.. what do you think? 

:wacko:

Guest HaLee_Sakura

Hi everyone ~~~^^~~~

I agree with cyberfruit, it does depend on the women's body

well, my waist is 22, hips: 27.5 and bust: 30

:vicx: 

I weigh 88.18 lbs and I'm like 5'2

People are always telling me to gain weight because i'm all bones...

Guest Rissalicious

34-28-36

I'm 5'4" I think and weigh 110...I think.

I'd like to shave a few inches off my waist and hips tho, but whatever I'm fine with my body. I think I just need to tone my body tho.

Guest ling_ling

My current body measurements are 33 - 25 - 36

But I am dieting to get back to my normal figure which is usually 33 - 24 - 36 !! I dont mind it, would love to be a bit bigger on top so I am like 36 - 24 - 36, but cant rly get breast implants as everyone has forbidden me, but whatever i guess - :P

Guest jewleea

My measurements are 34-27-34...and I'm like 5 feet tall .__. But I'm pretty happy with my body, even though I wish my waist was a little smaller. ^^

Guest Intous35

My measurements is... waist, 23.5 and hips 34.5 i dunno about my bust because they are still growing. lol.

I'm 5'6.5 and 108ish pounds... my mom says my butt is too big lol. xD

Archived