what's a girl's 'ideal' body measurements?

Admin

Guest xbabysoul

im about 5'5 and 115lbs, my wait is 26inches and bust is 32inches. i want a smaller waist 24inches and bigger bust haha

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pepekins

Well it's actually supposed to be your waist-to-hip ratio that is a more accurate representation of how attractive your body measurements are. I think you find it by dividing your waist measurement by your hip measurement.

for girls the most attractive is anything less than or close to 0.7 and for men it's 0.8 --- 1.0, so for example mine is considered pretty attractive because it's 0.74 when i checked, although it's supposed to be something that doesn't vary very much regardless of how much weight you lose. 

however it's more what's been found to be attractive to men biologically in indo-european cultures rather than taking into account cultural and social variances.

Guest dreamingofu213

The ideal here is 90-60-90 cm, so 35-24-35? 

But I personally think it's not about measurements but proportions (dorso-legs ratio, face-body ratio, ect.. ).

Of course, it depends on your point of view. You can consider a "flat" girl's body nice or prefer a curvy girl. It comes to my mind how Simon of "Eatyourkimchi" considered flat all those K-pop celeb said to have S line. It's relative. 

I've heard this:

Your height in cm - 110cm= your ideal weight in kg.

Again, it's relative :D I'm petite but I weight a lot (for Chinese/Asian standards), my Asian friends don't believe I weight so much, my Italian friends say I'm underweighted o.o

Btw I'm (not sure if the conversion is right)

^about 158cm (5'2") 

^46kg (101lbs)

^32-24-34: I want a fuller breast TuT

Guest sakumar

I'm 32-26-32 with my height at 5'6.  Ideally I wish to be two inches taller so I can actually look taller than my dad.  He is just a little shorter than 5'6 :P Other than that, I would like for my calf muscles to be a bit larger, and for my ab muscles to come back.  They shrunk after I stopped track/field

OT: @Ts: I think being 115lbs is fine for someone who is 5'2.  It sounds healthy to me.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

155cm T.T Before. 32 26 36 110lbNow. 30 24 34 100lb MY BOOBS GOT SMALLER?!?!? IMPOSSIBRU I NEVER ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN. and i lost my richard simmons lol..WANT 32 22 32 90lbdrink a lot of arizona green tea and watch what u eat ^^ i rarely exercise because im such a lazy richard simmons lol... but i bet if i did then i would lose weight faster 

Guest lypophrenia

I am 5"2' and 115lb and my measurements are30E/26.5/36.5 (???????? is this weird??)I want longer legs and a smaller waist TT

Guest UnicornGummi

My ideal would be:B: 32W: 24H: 32:D
Everything's all good cept the stupid chest portion-_____________- I'M SO CLOSE WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME. 

It changes culture to culture and person to person =/

For example: I'm 5'3 and my measurements are 38-28-40.5

And my ideal/goal would be 38-26-40, which would give me a hip to waist ratio of 0.65

I'm African American though, and its usually preferred to have a big hip/butt measurement (around 40 inches is usually the ideal) with a small waist (26 inches and below) though I feel like I'd never be able to have a tiny 24 inch waist because of my build. 

But it'd be nice to be a tad taller, with longer legs  :)

Guest byegk

I'm 5'2.5" :P 
My body measurements are 34-23-31My hips might sound really small... but they're more wider and thinner than it being just narrow and round.. I don't know how to explain it D: 
BUTTT I want bigger boooobs :/

Guest kittencuddler

I think there's an ideal ratio for waist to hip, but then I wonder... because my hip measurements are big for my body cause of my butt, not as much my hips. There's an 11 -12 inch difference and its almost alll in da booty.

Guest pinayheart

I am 32 28 37
I need to loose weight :o
I recently gained a few hehehehe.

My ideal would be 34 26 36

Archived