Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

little bunny

[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

spaceme said: haiiiii all, I'm a new member here. I'm waiting for someone to make a thread for this couple. and look, here is the place !!!! I'm very pleased and happy.I knew from the beginning if they have a strong chemistry.

FBND lovers call themselves as "Neighbors"? right?, and cast + staff FBND call FBND lovers as "Flowers",
question now and then ... how can we call ourselves as Yoon Shi Yoon & Park Shin Hye Lovers??? (I think we need to make a name / special name) hehehehe .... LOL

"Let's take a pic together!"   .......                                                "I didn't aim well :o3"clickb.png

"Let's try again!!"  ......                                                      ...and again....click1w.png

:\"> click2y.png

~BTS videos Park Shin Hye with Yoon Shi Yoon~
Softy's translation of first video-> http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/flower-boy-next-door-e12-coming-up/#comments

director explains how E has to fall on D so YSY asks PSH in jondae: is this your first kiss? PSH replies in banmal: what?
PSH says I will be lying down and my eyes will be blinking in surprise. YSY adds jokingly: with blood dripping down here (her forehead). some other guy says something about bumping teeth
PSY: when kaegeum says something I suddenly sit up and kaegeum cowers. director says after you lay there in a daze
YSY jokes: next scene I am showering (LOL)
they shoot the scene and the director says it looks good
YSY tries to press down on his fluffy hoodie.
next take the director says “stick together” (probably meaning their lips or their faces)
after that take – someone says let’s do it one more time. PSH: my neck hurts.
the lips dont line up so they go again

Softy's translation of second video-> http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/flower-boy-next-door-e14-coming-up/comment-page-1/#comments

<PSY: the temperature today is minus 22 but we had an outside shoot today. we really don’t know what we are doing the night before the first ep. YSY: for the sake of making a fun drama for all of you, we are working this hard. PSY echoes him and says we are working hard. everyone have a happy new year. they both ask in a cute way like baby talk for the viewers to watch the show on 11-12 during the regular broadcast (and not on reruns). PSY: let’s go.

The stuff PSY was saying was off like her mentioning Nov so I asked Joonni to watch this and she thinks this was filmed a long time ago before the show aired when PSY thought the drama would air in Nov. It actually started in Jan though.>

*sign* :-< I'm jealous!...cold night...sitting by the fire...YSY singing a love song....*sign* :-< ysypshcamping.jpg

We shouldn't stay behind on MV too! ;))

cr to uploader

@happychu
thank you so much for the link..but why i couldn't watch the ST ep 159 part 2, 3 and 4 ?
can you help ?

@jujuoye only Speedy Joe uploads have issues on these parts,the ones under are working fine

*We should move that rock*                                                         *Hi hi*tripkb.jpg

*And with one hand*                                              *..He still didn't move,did he?*trip1z.jpg

*Hey!You don't pay attention!*:o3trip4.jpg

*Yayyyyy!!!* <:-Ptrip2.jpg

Most in the BTS, YSY too afraid to touch PSH....why...why...why...

LOL....I already met a guy like YSY that do not show their true feeling in public... My lovely friend is an introvert person..manly but shy and polite...he don't want to holding his wife's hand in public since couple time and after they already married...he will be going to silence mode if there are other people around them too, weird and funny but it's true....

Thought to investigate a bit the kiss and....what do we have here!!kissanalyze1a.png
kissanalyze1b.png
..Now remind me when the cheek muscle changes to pic No1?;));))

...they don't just open-close their mouths :-O ..on this specific part,the camera doesn't turn around to make us think there is movement while there isn't, (i remember someone saying that..ehmmm)..they do really kiss like they should!!!!...PSH,i'm impressed!!!:)>- YSY,what is your secret?;)....they won't show us bts video of the last kiss,will they?I wonder how many times they kissed.I know i would do a lot of NG :)) ..What?It has to be perfect!!I'm sure YSY would agree!=))

Frinda said:                          ~BTS videos Park Shin Hye with Yoon Shi Yoon~
Softy's translation of first video-> http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/flower-boy-next-door-e12-coming-up/#comments

director explains how E has to fall on D so YSY asks PSH in jondae: is this your first kiss? PSH replies in banmal: what?
PSH says I will be lying down and my eyes will be blinking in surprise. YSY adds jokingly: with blood dripping down here (her forehead). some other guy says something about bumping teeth
PSY: when kaegeum says something I suddenly sit up and kaegeum cowers. director says after you lay there in a daze
YSY jokes: next scene I am showering (LOL)
they shoot the scene and the director says it looks good
YSY tries to press down on his fluffy hoodie.
next take the director says “stick together” (probably meaning their lips or their faces)
after that take – someone says let’s do it one more time. PSH: my neck hurts.
the lips dont line up so they go again

Softy's translation of second video-> http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/flower-boy-next-door-e14-coming-up/comment-page-1/#comments

<PSY: the temperature today is minus 22 but we had an outside shoot today. we really don’t know what we are doing the night before the first ep. YSY: for the sake of making a fun drama for all of you, we are working this hard. PSY echoes him and says we are working hard. everyone have a happy new year. they both ask in a cute way like baby talk for the viewers to watch the show on 11-12 during the regular broadcast (and not on reruns). PSY: let’s go.

The stuff PSY was saying was off like her mentioning Nov so I asked Joonni to watch this and she thinks this was filmed a long time ago before the show aired when PSY thought the drama would air in Nov. It actually started in Jan though.>

Frinda said: Thought to investigate a bit the kiss and....what do we have here!!kissanalyze1a.png

..Now remind me when the cheek muscle changes to pic No1?;));))

...they don't just open-close their mouths :-O ..on this specific part,the camera doesn't turn around to make us think there is movement while there isn't, (i remember someone saying that..ehmmm)..they do really kiss like they should!!!!...PSH,i'm impressed!!!:)>- YSY,what is your secret?;)....they won't show us bts video of the last kiss,will they?I wonder how many times they kissed.I know i would do a lot of NG :)) ..What?It has to be perfect!!I'm sure YSY would agree!=))

Announcements