Quantcast
Jump to content
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Recommended Posts

that famous cotton candy kiss and the more famous stare of JIS on SHK..why do these two people look so beautiful :x



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blim0523 said: that famous cotton candy kiss and the more famous stare of JIS on SHK..why do these two people look so beautiful :x



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on the 539 pages now and still going 1 page to go to reach the minimum 540 pages in celebrating the 2nd anniversary on feb. 13... ;-) :-D

@blim0523 @Nith that cotton candy kiss has many parodies that scene has a mark to the people that watched TWTWB of JIS and SHK.. :-D ;-) :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nith no worries my dear you just put icing on the cake. I totally agree with you, what attracts JIS to SHK is her inner beauty. Undoubtedly, JIS is a good actor and he has trained himself to look at his female leads lovingly but the way he looks at SHK is so different, there's so much soul in it.

As a mature shipper I've accepted that they may not end up together in real life although JIS admiration for SHK is deep, because as most man admit there are instances that they don't end-up with the one they deeply love due to that feeling of inadequacy, in short if you are not secure that you can make the person you truly love happy then you just have to let go becoz true love is sacrificing for the one you love.

There have been so many comments not just from us shippers that Insung is most gorgeous as Oh Soo especially when he is with Kyo, in my simple mind what makes him glow is endorphin rush (happy chemicals).

sfc12 said: We are on the 539 pages now and still going 1 page to go to reach the minimum 540 pages in celebrating the 2nd anniversary on feb. 13... ;-) :-D @blim0523 @Nith that cotton candy kiss has many parodies that scene has a mark to the people that watched TWTWB of JIS and SHK.. :-D ;-) :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TWTWB Last shooting day..
uq7wQcD.jpg
cJRBf6D.jpg
I'm wondering why SHK moved away? This the most emotional last day shooting i have ever seen, it's like nobody want it to end. Everyone was choking in emotion
:((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blim0523 said: @TWTWB Last shooting day..

I'm wondering why SHK moved away? This the most emotional last day shooting i have ever seen, it's like nobody want it to end. Everyone was choking in emotion
:((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nith, that's a good one! She's worried that he might give her a sweet smack on the lips, a repeat of the epic kiss!  :-* :x :\"> :P :-bd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SusanC said: Nith, that's a good one! She's worried that he might give her a sweet smack on the lips, a repeat of the epic kiss!  :-* :x :\"> :P :-bd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Oh's are getting famous in China, do you reckon they will be invited for an interview about TWTWB somewhere in China? :-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JIS  tumblr_mk0onka8N01r6ekcuo1_250.gif

SHK : :tumblr_mk0onka8N01r6ekcuo3_250.gif

Don't worry, I'm in Ninja mode and nobody can find me. so we can have a secret date soon.

tumblr_mk0onka8N01r6ekcuo4_250.gif
That's my girl! :x

tumblr_mk0onka8N01r6ekcuo6_250.gif

:) :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm.........another good one, Nith! You are on fire! You know, it's not impossible for the Oh's to travel to China for a special Meet N Greet!Oh boy! I could just imagine the loooooooooong line to get a glimpse of these two hot couple, and a handshake as well!:-bdCome to think of it, I have never seen SHK do a fan meet. Maybe it's about time to get out there and meet your fans,Youngie! Bring Mr. Soo with you!8->\:D/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

were they really acting or being themselves?

image

image
image
image

image
image

They look so real to me :-B :-B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Soo is making the best of it, While Oh Young's being blind! ;) He can't take his eyes off of her :x

image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SusanC said: Hmmmm.........another good one, Nith! You are on fire! You know, it's not impossible for the Oh's to travel to China for a special Meet N Greet!Oh boy! I could just imagine the loooooooooong line to get a glimpse of these two hot couple, and a handshake as well!:-bdCome to think of it, I have never seen SHK do a fan meet. Maybe it's about time to get out there and meet your fans,Youngie! Bring Mr. Soo with you!8->\:D/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmm.... they're playing, Nith, not acting! :D They were probably having so much fun that they were unaware they were alreadyrolling over each other!:P Did I say they make a beautiful couple? :-bdI want to see them in another drama or whatever as long as they are together again! ASAP!:!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...