[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@blim0523 Thanks. I miss you too :D Anw, it seems that you use the same username for Instagram, right? I remember seeing a member named "blim0523" on IG.
@sfc12 : Yeah, so glad I can get my old acc back :D
@hclover96 : Haha you're right. However, I like my old username more than this one because it's unique >-)

Guest Aimee092

:-h annyeo! Maimee here. I cannot click awesome for my own post., lol. Ya! In facebook we can like our own post  :-* 

lol, found this video..ottoke???   ..he kyo she's just too pretty and she can cook 
  potato soup, opps...oh sooo makes potato soup, lol.

Only jis can marry her, he's beautiful too!  beautiful people should be together!

dancing  dancing    dancing     =))      =))     =)) lets all dance and sing!
credit youtube poster

karaoke time!
My own lyrics:                         If you wanna  be happy for the rest of of your  life

Make Song He kyo  to be your wife

So for  my personal point of view  

Don't just pick any  girl to marry you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OH Sooo and Youngie!    

Note: you can add second verse /paragraph, lol.

Guest Aimee092

crazywindblower

said:

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

[interview] Song Hye Kyo Shares Story Behind Visiting ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ Filming Site

Song Hye Kyo shared the story behind her visit to the filming site for It’s Okay, It’s Love.
In a recent interview, Song Hye Kyo said, “Everyone in the It’s Okay, It’s Love team, except Kong Hyo Jin, worked with me in That Winter, The Wind Blows. So I had promised them that I would visit the filming site once.
Song Hye Kyo kept her promise by visiting SBS’s It’s Okay, It’s Love filming site recently, taking a photo with Zo In Sung, who acted opposite her in That Winter, The Wind Blows, and the staff members.
Song Hye Kyo said, “It was when the I had finished filming the Chinese movie so the timing also worked out well. I met the staff members and talked about many things.”
She added, “I also met [Kong] Hyo Jin and had dinner with her. Zo In Sung cheered me on for my upcoming movie promotions.” 
Song Hye Kyo’s new film My Palpitating Life will depict the story of a son suffering from progeria and his parents who look younger than him. The film is set to premiere on September 3.
Photo credit: Newsen

Haha, JIS is going on a mysterious trip again.  He was spotted at the Thailand airport.  From the clothes that he's wearing, it looks like he came straight to Thailand after watching "Educating Rita" with his IOIL castmates.  He didn't change his clothes :P  I wonder if this trip is related to his fan meeting on Feb. 28 in Thailand.

15803235413_c247f3a987_o.jpg
cr to baidu

OnLife said: @blim0523 Thanks. I miss you too :D Anw, it seems that you use the same username for Instagram, right? I remember seeing a member named "blim0523" on IG.
@sfc12 : Yeah, so glad I can get my old acc back :D
@hclover96 : Haha you're right. However, I like my old username more than this one because it's unique >-)

@Maimee "no other friends , no actors /pd/writers around chatting with them , it' was like they were giving them their own little space in the corner , are they secretly shipping these two too? lol. or did they know something that we don't.., ,"

You...You...You I love you, dear

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maimee said:

and then I found this pic, lol.  jis is always around friends but in this pic..they were talking, just the two of them, no other friends , no actors /pd/writers  around chatting with them , it' was like they were giving them  their own  little space in the corner ,  are they secretly shipping these two too? lol.  or did they know something that we don't.., , too many 02 shippers now! ..I can't breathe, I can't stop laughing..     =)) =)) =))   my happy laugh lololol..

Note : Play the music video above while looking at this picture..lol. 

hclover96 said: Haha, JIS is going on a mysterious trip again.  He was spotted at the Thailand airport.  From the clothes that he's wearing, it looks like he came straight to Thailand after watching "Educating Rita" with his IOIL castmates.  He didn't change his clothes :P  I wonder if this trip is related to his fan meeting on Feb. 28 in Thailand.

cr to baidu

Guest timi163

@hclover96 Insung must have sprinted from the theater to the airport. Average fly time from Seoul to Bangkok is around 5 hours and 55 min   (approximately), he must be inside  the airport 2 hrs before departure (international flights) . So , that's already 7 hrs taken.  I guess, he only stayed for a couple of minutes/hrs   after the show to catch his flight.  He looked so tired though. Poor bebe.  :(

@Maimee funny post, love the song. :-*

@nith ahhhh , love that vid...it never gets old. 

@timi, wow! you made a very keen calculation of JIS movement yesterday :) wonder why he went to Thailand, some say it's for his FM but isn't that too early? and i also read somewhere that Cosma Plus, the company producing his FM, doesn't also know that JIS is going to Thailand

@Nith, true JIS holds SHK like a delicate flower or like a precious porcelain doll :)

We are on the 539 pages now and still going 1 page to go to reach the minimum 540 pages in celebrating the 2nd anniversary on feb. 13... ;-) :-D

@blim0523 @Nith that cotton candy kiss has many parodies that scene has a mark to the people that watched TWTWB of JIS and SHK.. :-D ;-) :x

@Nith no worries my dear you just put icing on the cake. I totally agree with you, what attracts JIS to SHK is her inner beauty. Undoubtedly, JIS is a good actor and he has trained himself to look at his female leads lovingly but the way he looks at SHK is so different, there's so much soul in it.

As a mature shipper I've accepted that they may not end up together in real life although JIS admiration for SHK is deep, because as most man admit there are instances that they don't end-up with the one they deeply love due to that feeling of inadequacy, in short if you are not secure that you can make the person you truly love happy then you just have to let go becoz true love is sacrificing for the one you love.

There have been so many comments not just from us shippers that Insung is most gorgeous as Oh Soo especially when he is with Kyo, in my simple mind what makes him glow is endorphin rush (happy chemicals).

sfc12 said: We are on the 539 pages now and still going 1 page to go to reach the minimum 540 pages in celebrating the 2nd anniversary on feb. 13... ;-) :-D @blim0523 @Nith that cotton candy kiss has many parodies that scene has a mark to the people that watched TWTWB of JIS and SHK.. :-D ;-) :x