[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Thanks again @hclover96‌ and @leesza, you've both done a good job =D>

I think most of our celebrities have a hidden side of their personalities which they acquire due to the nature of their jobs.

Just my thought, if ever Insung and Kyo will be a real couple they will be very compatible based on leesza's analysis the only thing that they differ is how they handle their ambitions though in the long run it may even be an ace factor, they won't clash becoz JIS will be willing to take the back seat for SHK.

@leezsa
Wow! I think your personality analysis of SHK and JIS are SPOT ON!
Thanks for the share (and thank you hclover96). :)

well, from what I've seen (on and off- screen behaviour of these two)... I think they both have so much in common (perhaps that's what pull them towards each other?), that they fell hard for each other regardless of the odds.

IisP said: what do you think about shk with kdw compare with shk-jis? and what about jis with ghj?kyo has a lot of appreciation in china and has done few chinesse movies, does she have a chance to have chinesse bf?and i hope it's jis not ldw who is in her upcoming movie cast. but in real life that i love the most to see them together. :) :> ;) >:D<

@leezsa

Wow! I think your personality analysis of SHK and JIS are SPOT ON!

Thanks for the share (and thank you hclover96). :)

well, from what I've seen (on and off- screen behaviour of these two)... I think they both have so much in common (perhaps that's what pull them towards each other?), that they fell hard for each other regardless of the odds.

My thoughts on this possible relationships...

well, yes it is true that there is some chemistry between SHK and KDW (different to SHK-JISs though), but I'm pretty sure that these two will never go walking down the lovers' lane :) They are better friends than lovers  (I think).

and about JIS and GHJ... well, I'm sorry to say this, but there is zero chemistry between them (pls correct me if I'm wrong, coz this speculation is purely based on the evidence from BTS of IOTL and their interviews together). So I highly doubt the existence of an intimate relationship between these two (oops that sounds a bit harsh :P  

Hi @Nith, first a big hug >:D< you gave me a glimmer of hope dear, that I can't help but dance with joy \:D/ thanks :)

Here's welcoming new faces to the thread.

@hclover96, thanks a million.

@blim023, yes, most of us have a hidden face especially celebrities. We create hidden faces sometimes out of neccessity sometime without much thoughts/ plans/ intentions. SHK has a hidden face because she needs to protect herself while JIS is often misread/ misinterpreted because of his shyness.

Let me share a juicy information; KDW doesn't have a hidden face. He is as you see him. You are wondering why we x know much about him. Well, I can only attribute this to his personality. He is a man of few words, hence an aura of mystery. Also, he is ellusive maybe because he doesn't want too much to be known about his personal life only his professional life because he is a private & modest person. As I've mentioned earlier, KDW is ambitious and knows how to get what he wants, however, sometimes he loses his bearings ekekeke ... Don't we all sometimes.

I know this is JIS-SHK thread & u r wondering why I incl info on kdw? Well, because some of u r curious abt him especially about his relationship with shk.

In my opinion of the three, KDW has the most interesting signatures both in Hangeul & in Latin. If given the opportunity, I would love to get to know him on a personal level. This I will tell you he is one very interesting person. I was nvr into him, analysing his signatures opened my eyes.

Happy reading chinggus. Love ya all & looking forward to any JIS/SHK development.

JIS wore the same coat at his FM last Nov. 2 and at his Shanghai FM last Feb. 15 when TWTWB fever was still very hot. Noticed that he was re-enacting the famous "cotton candy scene". My delusional mind say he wants to remember his TWTWB days is it becoz he is missing someone so badly :x
ZjiEYtx.jpg

@blim0523 were almost there 8 more pages to go...welcome @spuffniche in O2 shippers thread...wow lot of news and updates hope soon SHK and JIS will be together again in a new project... :D :x
now that JIS is open to do projects in china hope w/ Kyo soon...i'm keeping my fingers crossed.. :x :D;)
thanks for the news and updates everyone... ;)

@hanna3188, a very warm welcome to you :)

@leezsa, thanks again for your insightful analyses on JIS, SHK and KDW.  It certainly gives us a deeper look into their personalities :)

Saw these gifs on weibo and made me miss seeing them together again :(

644b7cbdjw1eltl4iity2g209c05k1kz.gif
644b7cbdjw1eltl3mwntpg20b40691l0.gif
The person who posted these gifs said JIS was pointing at the camera and shouted for them to continue shooting and don't stop :))

Haha, while browsing weibo to see if there are any fan accounts of JIS fan meeting yesterday, I came across a few pics and gifs that somehow made me think of SHK.  Must be my delusional mind missing them together :((

The word "Queen" reminds me of SHK because of her movie "I Am Queen" :P
c3b6f07dgw1ely36b2u98j20sg169n2b.jpg
SHK's birthday is in November :D
d3f06972jw1elvd3bzt76g20ch070u0x.gif

Yahoo! A new shipper on board! Welcome, @hanna3188 :)

@hclover96, thanks for the gifs and pics :) :)

JIS, is there something going on between you and SHK   :) :) :)  Why the "Queen" & "November" on both of your pictures :)) 8-} \:D/

@leezsa, thanks again :)

Fellow O2 shippers,  it's now at 493 :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Oh..my..God.. 8-> :\"> X_X omo.. not again, ha.. ha..@hclover,I can't stop to laugh again that the vids special gif that u posted Jis and Shk (the snow fighting)..!! It's made me so miss both of them too..thanks u sooo much for sharing these.. :-* =)) :P

Hi,so nice to meet u @hanna3188,a big warm welcome to "U".. >:D< :x ..

hclover96 said: Haha, while browsing weibo to see if there are any fan accounts of JIS fan meeting yesterday, I came across a few pics and gifs that somehow made me think of SHK.  Must be my delusional mind missing them together :((

The word "Queen" reminds me of SHK because of her movie "I Am Queen" :P

SHK's birthday is in November :D

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!