[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@lisp, lolove your pic Chingu :\">

Me: JIS you are not working together anymore. Make that move or you will be sorry for the rest of your life if SHK falls for another man. SHK good friends could become more than friends if you allow it. Oh couldn't you just be a real couple :x

huurayyyy!!! this thread is moving 13 more pages!!!!!!

@leezsa looking foward for another explanation of their signatures! can you read mine too? heeheehee

;)

@hclover so glad having you here!!!!!! i love the gif, what are they saying?

:-/ and why they cut the video at 9.30 after jis hug kb, when shk shows up with writer noh? i think jis will hug shk too, but they cut it. why? they show jis hug ghj, but not with shk so so so sad jis is about to cry, he can't tease. hug, and kiss shk again. does he cry when iotl is over?

:-?? =(( :(( :

@lisP, yes we are moving, thanks to everyone who are keeping this ship sailing :)

@leesza. I join lisP's request hope you could analyze JIS and SHK's latest signatures there might have been changes in their outlook in life especially after JIS's public admission of his break up w/ KMH.

@lisP, me too I feel they cut the part where JIS was about to approach SHK and hug her. Anyway didnt you notice how sweet and natural they were after their final kiss under the cherry blossoms JIS tightened her hold on SHK's arm and SHK leaned closer to JIS :x

SHK is back to Oh Young again at today's MPL promotion in Hong Kong.  The hairstyle and even the dress reminded me of Oh Young :)  Since JIS is back to his Oh Soo hairstyle, all he needs is to wear his long jacket and suspenders and we'll have TWTWB 2 :P

p5yRWaQ.jpg
KtOYDnX.jpg

photo289438.jpg

@hclover96‌, you are beyond awesome my dear! Thank you for those pics.

You made me tear up a bit becoz of nostalgia. It will be nearly 2 years sinz TWTWB but still haven't gotten over this fairytale couple. I miss them like crazy 8-}

BTW congrats to our beautiful queen SHK for the successful event of MBL in HK =D>

SHE IS SUCH OOZING WITH BEAUTY AND GRACE! OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW SHE IS A RARE TALENT! CONGRATULATIONS, KYO FORA SUCCESSFUL PRESS CON! =D>=D>=D>
Hello, TWTWB lovers! While I was home sick, like a couch potato, I treated myself to a week of SHK dramas and movies. One time, I just finished watching TWTWB for the 100th time, and before I know it, I was dreaming about Oh Soo and Oh Young, married and happy! It was so real! Then I woke up, delirious :)):-*.This must be one of my fav dramas! I hope to see them in another one, maybe a romcom! That would be the day! I really am happy for SHK for having JIS as one of her closest friends! 
Have a good one, fellow TWTWB lovers!:-bd

JIS Black Yak FM last 10.24.2014 and SHK's MBL HK press con and FM on 10.25.2014 are both successful. So happy for this couple. =D>

More success for JIS's Korean FM on Nov. 2 and the premiere of SHK's movie I am Queen in China on Nov. 7. May Kyo have her happiest birthday on Nov. 22. Hope they will be receiving awards and recognitions this year. :)

And lastly, since they were both very busy with their careers this year. I wish they would take time out to rest next year, be together and be a real couple LOL :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,my dearest chinggus, wow..so many our lovely Shk beautiful pics. :x 8-> :)>- thanks @hclover,u r so awesome, sharing all updated news & pics.. :x =D> 8-> ..I wondering I wish Jis Shk ,it's really dreams come true.. [-O< [-O< ;;) bebecause I was dreamed last week Jis Shk be a pair of lover partner,these is the 3rd time that I'm dreamed.. ththis is {{ faith }}…!these is so weird, I never dreamed others actor and actress be pair like these..! [-X :-? ;;).. hopes God blessing for Jis Shk be pair a lover partner.. [-O< 8-> :)

Hi guys.. ;-) now that SHK and JIS is back to their old look as Oh Young and Oh Soo..is it a sign that they will have a new project together again???...:-D ;-) :x

@SusanC nice to see you again we bumped in again.. ;-) :-D

thanks for the updates chingus.. ;-)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x =D> @blim0523,thanks so much more for sharing many many adorable, funny facials expression from { Jis Shk }.! Both of them soooo Cuties.. :\"> 8-> :P

@blim @hclover thx for update chingus! :D they look so stunning :) yes, they both have similiar expression. in my delusional mind, they cut the part of the video, coz they were kissing before hugging Something just crossed my mind, why did dispatch release pics of jis ghj hanging out, right before the news of jis-kmh break up? Seemed like they tried convicing us that something between jis-ghj, they even didn't make any statement regarding the pics. And dispatch who confirmed kdw-shk rumor dating. Dispatch is really close to ms.park. Dispatch always protect shk as well :/. In My delusional mind, dispatch protects shk from dating rumor with jis, coz they know, jis-kmh break up news will show up however shk had visited jis, so ppl will think there is something between shk-jis. So they Release the pics. But my logical mind, tell me that jis shk have special feeling for each other, but jis didn't feel so confident, and shk was afraid to start new relationship with co actor again. So they avoided each other after twtwb end. But who knows what's behind the spotlight now? They're getting closer now, it's obvious.

Hello, how is our ship sailing? You have a point there, lisP. Since SHK just got out of a heartbreaking relationship, she's afraid to embark on a new relationship. I guess she was not ready to commit to another emotional association with another guy.  JIS on the other hand is also hesitant to pursue her for the obvious reason that SHK was still mending a broken heart! This could be true! You never know what goes in those brains of theirs! Let's set sail! See wherethis ship is going to lead the O2 couple!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@susanc yippie, we have same thoughts :) just reminded of jang dong gun and go soo young, they denied dating rumor after filming "love wind love song" but then ten years later, they got married. I hope we don't have to wait that long to see them married :) fighting!