[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Here is awesome vid of O2 Couple's happy moments. the beauty of this couple is surreal, they are beyond perfect. I also love the music, even if I don't understand anything but SARANGHAE  :x but that's enough to fill my heart..i miss you both  :((

cr: OKUNY/YT

2013 SBS Awards Oppa (JIS) shared the award with Young (SHK)Look at his cute smile while mentioning Young, in the video you can hear the crowd cheering when he said this. 05apkXA.gif

2014 SIA Award JIS said, "I've always accepted awards on behalf of others but at this moment, I want to accept this award for myself, who has come this far and who will continue to run the race."ER5bega.gif

cr: SBS Award gif from @hclover96

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yeah,I wonder what's the meaning our lovely Joinsung said ""who"".??is it was the special "who" is His lover partner{ Songhyekyo }…!! ;;) :-? 8-> :x

TGIF guys and Happy Halloween too.. :-D

@SusanC wait for me your ship is too fast.. :-D B-)

where's everyone??? B-)

SHK's dream to be an action star is coming..as what @hclover96 trans on SHK thread thanks.. ;-)

but still lookin forward to a new project for JIS and SHK..but don't know when.. :-( :'(

Nith said:

"I've always accepted awards on behalf of others, but in this moment, I want to accept this award for myself, who has come this far and who will continue run the race." -In Sung

Very Happy for our Mr Handsome aka Jo in sung for wining this award :)

So, is it true? Has he ALWAYS accepted awards on behalf of someone else? 
:-?

In the past, JIS has said he's a local actor and doesn't really have an interest in the overseas market, but it seems like he's open to the Chinese market now.  At the SIA, he did an interview with Xinhua News.  He thanked his Chinese fans for their support and said because of the language barrier, he can't communicate that well with his overseas fans yet.  He hopes to better his acting skills in Korea first.  In the future, if he encounters a good script and a good director, he really hopes to be able to collaborate.  He said with a smile, "if there is a good script, be sure to send it to my office".  He also mentioned in another interview that he hasn't received that many offers from China yet.

Hmmm, I wonder what made him change his mind :-? ;;):D

applause, applause  =D> =D> and a big hug for you @hclover96 for giving a better translation of his acceptance speech and interpreting that interview :)
Really who made Oppa change his mind, could it be someone pretty who can really twist Oppa's resolve with her cute antics? 
Oh well I'm going crazy with these acceptance speech and change of mind  =)) and look what that crazy mind has did..

tadan...the future baby of JIS and SHK <:-P
tZ43UwS.jpg

such a cute baby but I would be surprised if he isn't with parents who have the best DNA fsyDvSA.jpg
cr: as labelled

what do you think about shk with kdw compare with shk-jis? and what about jis with ghj?kyo has a lot of appreciation in china and has done few chinesse movies, does she have a chance to have chinesse bf?and i hope it's jis not ldw who is in her upcoming movie cast. but in real life that i love the most to see them together. :) :> ;) >:D<

IisP said: what do you think about shk with kdw compare with shk-jis? and what about jis with ghj?kyo has a lot of appreciation in china and has done few chinesse movies, does she have a chance to have chinesse bf?and i hope it's jis not ldw who is in her upcoming movie cast. but in real life that i love the most to see them together. :) :> ;) >:D<

I'm originally Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo shipper but after Won Bin had been linked to Lee Na Young then afterwards admitted that they're in a relationship, my ship was submerge so deep (well, I'm still frustrated and yet happy for him),,, but after TWTWB I shifted to O2 couple (but still BinKyo was my 1st love) then here it goes Kim Min Hee (haisst). Then after KMH and JIS break up I was so very happy (sorry I'm bad) then I saw some comments that SHK was KMH friend plus the Gong Hyo Jin issue. Ommo, ottoke??? Harhar

Btw, just good luck to their personal lives and be happy hehe :x :x :D

thx @blim0523, i'm almost done with the analyses. Thx the handwriting helps because i'll b able to read more.

About kdw-shk, they are v. good friends who support one another. If they are not already dating, they never will. If you ask me if they are dating. I don't have the answer as i have said earlier I am not a seer.

If anyone wants to know if jis-shk are compatible  ... My answer is compatibility in a marriage especially is something that a couple has to work on really hard to make a relationship works.

In brief, kdw & jis each have similarities with shk. Also, their personalities complement, where one is lacking the other has in abundance. If you want to know why kdw-shk work well, it is because both have BIG dreams. On the other hand, JIS is happy to go with the flow. Don't get me wrong, JIS is ambitious but he is willing to go slowly and go with the flow.