[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hala my dear chingus!! 
There was something happening to my life and it's not really good, so I haven't come here for such a long time . I'm really sorry 

Thank you all for the update, especially @hclover96 and @blim0523 :) . And I'd like to give special thanks  to @wbhkis (for your kind message ) :)
Btw, welcome all new O2 shippers ! :-h

@Øn'Łìfĕ, welcome back and we miss you >:D<   Hope everything is okay with your personal life :)

I just saw the promotional trailer for this year's Apan Star Awards and can't help getting a little excited :D  Kyo won the Daesang for TWTWB at last year's ceremony.  I think it's customary for the previous year's winner to give out the award to this year's winner.  Son Hyun Joo won the Daesang in 2012 and he presented the award to Kyo in 2013.  So SHK should be presenting the Daesang award to this year's winner.  JIS (IOTL) was predominantly featured in the promotional clip and that gives me hope that he'll win something at the award ceremony.  It'll be so wonderful if he wins the Daesang and Kyo presents the award to him.  Only thing I'm worry about is that she might not show up for this award because of the tax issue :(   Let's all hope and pray that JIS will win big at the Apan Star Awards and also that Kyo will show up at the ceremony [-O<

Promotional clip:

Apan Stars Award website:
http://www.djdf.org/ddf2014/sub01.html?PHPSESSID=4cfcaee9f23e0f79b8bf031710a723cc

The awards ceremony is on November 15, 2014 and it starts at 5:00pm.

Welcome back ^Online, we miss you "Life is like an a elevator, sometime you go up and sometime you go down", I hope everything is going well with you now. 
Thanks leezsa for giving us an insightful personality analyze of SHK and JIS (and KDW as the bonus :D ). You're gifted with special skill, how come you can tell someone personality just by looking their signatures. Unbelievable and so incredible :)>- Can I ask you help me with my signature ? Do I need some changes to make it's better ;)
Hello blim, sorry for my dumb question and please don't take offense ?As I know you started to join this ship after Tsunami news. Have you already been an O2 shipper since That Winter started last year? , but you don't have time to join this thread and decide to join later. Because I'm curious to know how you will react to Tsunami news  if You've been here since the first day. Where are you at that time chingu ? :DFortunately, You decide to be on board we're lucky to have you now >:D<   I really admire your enthusiasm and everything you contribute for this ship. 
Congrats hclover for the new ranking. You're definitely are " LEGEND" to me at this ship , hehe. No matter how sinking this ship is, you still keep floating with us. 

IisP said:

what do you think about shk with kdw compare with shk-jis? and what about jis with ghj?

wow! this ship is sailing fast..one page per day yay! not bad..thanks everyone :)

@OnLife, welcome back we miss you, hope everything is fine with you.

@wbhkis, we are moving chinggu :)

my dear @hclover, your post just made this ship sailing fast, you really deserve to be a LEGEND. My God JIS was really enjoying himself romping with our beautiful queen on the snow. same here it would be great if they both attend the Apan Star Awards, it would be an opportunity to see them together again. When will people ever stop hounding SHK about that tax issue?

Nith said: when I watch JIS's actions closely here, I get a feeling that he was trying to pull her up to lie on top of him (cheeky JIS is lost in the moment). but, obviously SHK didn't like the idea....  
or would she have gone with the flow if they weren't surrounded by so many people?  

@Nith, it seems to me SHK didn't repel what JIS was doing :) i think they were both enjoying it just like real lovers having fun in the snow :) and i get really emotional watching them, there was really a big attraction between them especially with JIS but then maybe it was just not the right time. though i have a feeling that the right time is now [-O<

zuizui said:Hello blim, sorry for my dumb question and please don't take offense ?As I know you started to join this ship after Tsunami news. Have you already been an O2 shipper since That Winter started last year? , but you don't have time to join this thread and decide to join later. Because I'm curious to know how you will react to Tsunami news  if You've been here since the first day. Where are you at that time chingu ? Fortunately, You decide to be on board we're lucky to have you now    I really admire your enthusiasm and everything you contribute for this ship.

@zuizui, I don't remember you asking any dumb question :) maybe since we come from the same ship we understand each other a lot and don't take any offense of what's being said. This is my first time to ship. I only joined soompi becoz of this lovely couple. Had I been here during the tsunami news, TBH i would probably be heartbroken, but then after a while as all O2 shippers here I would begin to doubt if JIS and KMH are really in a relationship becoz it was clearer than the afternoon sun that JIS had a big crush on SHK and that SBS acceptance speech is a mouthful even though he didn't get the award just for the TWTWB he still shared his award to SHK and the icing on the cake was when in his acceptance speech for the SIA award he didn't share it with anyone else. If i'm Kyo I would be so elated :x Same here I feel lucky to be in this ship. it's has a very positive vibe.

zuizui said: Everyone has their own favorite, we have faith in our O2 and so they do for their couples. Tbh, I'm okay with any Kyo shipping but still hard to ship In Sung with other actresses , *that No-No *, Sorry oppa

and I thought I was weird feeling that way, it's good to know I have you @zuizui who feel the same way. I love your gifs. you never fail to make me laugh :)

@hclover allow me too re-post your pic..I just want to speculate why JIS is waiting for her Queen!

cqYHmlW.jpg
VZabt7g.jpg

@zuizui, pm me ur signature, parts of your handwriting and full name. I'll try to do my best.

If anyone else needs my help, just pm me ur signature, parts of your handwriting (in english preferably) and full name.

It's always a joy to drop by this thread.

@hclover96 thanks for the gifs you made me missed them.. :'( what if they do the ice bucket challenge there after they finished filming that scene..it's freezing there how are they look like? :-D

warm welcome @hanna3188.. :-D

more pages to come @blim0523.. :-D

thanks for the updates and info's chinggus.. :-D ;-)

@hclover96 @blim0523 @zuizui : Thanks so much ! Everything's fine now, so don't worry :) 
________

Congrats JIS on winning the award 'Healing Icon' (I wonder what it is ) and 'Style Icon Of The Year" at SIA this year. Hope he will accept awards at upcoming Apan Star Awards, especially the biggest award of the ceremony, 'Daesang'. Since his acting in IOTL is excellent, we can totally think about that  :-bd
And it'll be better if SHK attends ASA, so that we can see our couple being together once again :D [-O<

Øn'Łìfĕ said: @hclover96 @blim0523 @zuizui : Thanks so much ! Everything's fine now, so don't worry :) 
________

Congrats JIS on winning the award 'Healing Icon' (I wonder what it is ) and 'Style Icon Of The Year" at SIA this year. Hope he will accept awards at upcoming Apan Star Awards, especially the biggest award of the ceremony, 'Daesang'. Since his acting in IOTL is excellent, we can totally think about that  :-bd
And it'll be better if SHK attends ASA, so that we can see our couple being together once again :D [-O<

THIS is what I'm talking about!! :) have you seen him trying this hard to make his co-star laugh during filming of TOIL? If you watch closely, almost in all the BTSs of TWTW you can see how JIS is trying act cool in front of SHK (which makes him look super cute and sexy at the same time) ;))

that's why we find him tad bit awkward around her. so my question is why would a guy want to be so perfect in front of a pretty girl? ;) wink wink