[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@SusanC   yes I would like to shout at the top of the world  so it would reached Hye Kyo whreever she is, whether in Korea , China,PAris , New  York, Turkey !!  >:D<  Oh man she is all over the globe,  JIS is having a hard time running after her!!!
Hye Kyo sshi   you are insanely pretty,,you dont have to check out yourself in the mirror sweetiie.  There is one person who cannot do anything except staring at you!0EYhLug.jpg

@SusanC she is so elusive which makes her all the more appealing.  There is just undeniable chemistry between them. I did try to watch JIS recent drama,  I have to resist myself pressing the stop button. while at the time I watched That winter,  hundred times I press rewind. 
As for me nothing can beat this. I never thought kissing a guy on the cheek could be romantic.O0JsxEN.png

@SusanC youre right crrrazzzzy....re...rer....re.re.re                         re...re..watched....re...re....re...wwwinnddd...over and over again...To think at first I dont want to watch it, ...stupid me...It was just acccidentaly, coincidence I got to see it...The time, my mother and my sis watching it thru You tube link per scene It think, thats I remember...
I was looking at our PC.I asked them :   Mom what is that youre watching?? who is that???
Mom : 3 bears
Me : what?????
Mom : its her 3 bears
Me : scratching my head...clueless really!!!
My sister butt in :   just watch Full house 
Again : getting more confused  . Im clueless. The actors on screen look like Japanese to me...especially JIS. ..As I dont stay much in the Philippines as I work overseas, I have no idea on korean world.
so I  googgle that how it started..  now Im hooked like you guys

;)

BTS of JIS and SHK in the snow..just wondering what is it with the snow that makes JIS seem to lose control :-j 8-} (sorry for the blurred pics)

was JIS getting too close to SHK??? I zoomed-in the first pic shot from afar and what do I see JIS's face is too near SHK when the scene to be shot shouldn't be like that as seen in the screen grab :) hmmm naughty Oppa :x
P40ghQ1.jpg
Photo op..JIS can't contain his happiness just look at his wide grin...
mQ1ir9j.jpg
while the mood that should be captured in the pic is a little subdued :) hmmm JIS sooo happy to be with SHK :x
MWaGvWh.jpg
and these pics isn't JIS too close especially in the first pic :) I remember the gifs @hclover96 posted with the same scene :x JIS so sweet :x
6hxJV25.jpg

Guest timi163

Someone posted yrs ago a pic/gif of JIS and SHK when  they get frazzled  they touched their ears...I can't find it now.  That was so cute though..I know that when JIS get nervous he touch his right ear and so does Hye Kyo  .:-*...Hopefully it will be posted again . :-*

Guest timi163

@blim0523 love those BTS pics especially the second from the last , JIS practically covered SHK  and those were BTS,   if it's even possible  those  pics are more romantic and touchy touchy than the drama scenes. B-)

timi163 said: Someone posted yrs ago a pic/gif of JIS and SHK when  they get frazzled  they touched their ears...I can't find it now.  That was so cute though..I know that when JIS get nervous he touch his right ear and so does Hye Kyo  .:-*...Hopefully it will be posted again . :-*

Guest timi163

In this old interview, he got it all covered, left and right ears  :)) while Hye Kyo was just  doing it subtly by ''fixing'' her hair again. 

ears_zpsf85cd261.jpg