[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@bibidep

"At that time, there weren't any special feelings towards Song Hye Kyo."

Yes, it's the same thing that JIS said about SHK now. I think it's mainly to protect her from gossips and to protect their friendship. He may truly have built a wall around himself where his principle of not falling for his costars is concerned. He is trying to stick to his principle. This is his HEAD ruling him. Likewise, SHK has built a wall around herself to protect from hurt. So if 2 beautiful people have built walls around themselves, it's not easy to penetrate those walls but I believe their collaboration in TWTWB as a highly emotional drama for the last 6 months with intensive support for each other would have penetrated both walls somewhat though both guards are not completely let down yet. JIS is to protect his principle and image. SHK is to avoid further bashing abt dating costar.

But where the HEART rules, logic is blown away that winter. JIS is so much better than her ex. Cannot compare. JIS is so caring and protective. He is such a gentleman. I'm pretty sure they cherish their special friendship after TWTWB. It's not just the right person. The time must be right too.

So we know they are a match made in heaven but heaven says to wait for the right time. Then, when it comes, I hope they'll both retire from the harsh entertainment scene for a while to make the most beautiful babies and rejoin when their relationship is stable. :)

hclover96 said: @jl08, I think a lot of Windblowers are wondering the same thing.  How come there are no BTS of JIS and SHK?  Even at the farewell party, there was only 1 picture of her and that pic was a close-up so we can't even see the other people around her.  It does seem a little fishy, right? :P

From reading the interviews of both JIS and SHK, I can tell that they both respect and are grateful to each other. They both come across as genuine and honest people. I just think they are careful in their choice of words and not to stir up any rumors again.  Even if they don't end up dating in real life, I hope they can work together in a project again whether it's a CF, movie or drama.  They have amazing chemistry :x

Guest msbae77

anheong O2 shippers..want to share a video that was shared by @monchoo in twtwb thread...good stuff..vitamins for our shipping hearts..you've probably seen 99% in the video already but there's one towards the end that was first time for me..enjoy!
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=34652&page=1&bbs=

i feel a little bit sadder than yesterday. i miss OS and OY. maybe watching Episodes 4 and 5 will cure this sadness! :))

but it warms my heart that the windblowers are still here in this thread! Good day, everyone!

Guest mariedette

calling all windblowers out there! o2 couple shippers! pls! pls! pls!

GUYS. . . Finally after i waiting for a long time. Come on guys. . . Help to vote JO INSUNG / SONG HYE GYO in top star. . .

Current rank :

11. Song hye Gyo

27. Jo In Sung

vote here. . . Cho0se, u want to vote JIS/SHK. Cz its just gave u 1 vote/days.

http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren50

pls help our favorite tv couple! support them.

#o2coupleshipper

Guest koreannoona

Hahaha... rotfl You guys are so funny and crazy bunch of peoples All your comments are so hilarious, i kept on laughing so hard everytime i read all the comments... Really made my day hahaha.... Btw am a new comer here ... Because of u guys, i cant resist myself for not joining this forum. fyi - never ever i joined such a forum like this before especially just for a kdrama. Thanks guys, keep on updating with ur funny comments... Love it!!! =)) =)) :x :x

Hahaha... rotfl You guys are so funny and crazy bunch of peoples All your comments are so hilarious' date=' i kept on laughing so hard everytime i read all the comments... Really made my day hahaha.... Btw am a new comer here ... Because of u guys, i cant resist myself for not joining this forum. fyi - never ever i joined such a forum like this before especially just for a kdrama. Thanks guys, keep on updating with ur funny comments... Love it!!! =)) =)) :x :x[/quote']

hello there! ;))

im glad your having fun here we just want to live well like what Oh Soo wants us to live after twtwb "if its not the end for us" well see each other again :\">

hahaha kyaaaaaaaaa omg i just remembered the "unleashing moment of O2 ;)) hahaha :\">

i'll ship them until my next life =)) fighting!!! LMao

Guest bibidep

I post this special kiss from OY and OS in the beginning of episode 16.  Different angle the kiss look more real .  I have to said this kiss is not OY and OS kiss but it look like JIS and SHG good bye kiss hahaha .   I miss this couple so much, I hope to see them in the promotion together soon.  If both are just friend why do they have to scare to go together??  Wish them the best in their careers and their life. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7_9UDrGcYwo#t=31s

Credit to Dandelion606

Guest hanena21

just for fun only...i morph their picture and jajannnn

imagehgck.jpg

got handsome baby boy... ;;) huhu i'm doing it just for fun... :x

jl08 said:

@bibidep

"At that time, there weren't any special feelings towards Song Hye Kyo."

Yes, it's the same thing that JIS said about SHK now. I think it's mainly to protect her from gossips and to protect their friendship. He may truly have built a wall around himself where his principle of not falling for his costars is concerned. He is trying to stick to his principle. This is his HEAD ruling him. Likewise, SHK has built a wall around herself to protect from hurt. So if 2 beautiful people have built walls around themselves, it's not easy to penetrate those walls but I believe their collaboration in TWTWB as a highly emotional drama for the last 6 months with intensive support for each other would have penetrated both walls somewhat though both guards are not completely let down yet. JIS is to protect his principle and image. SHK is to avoid further bashing abt dating costar.

But where the HEART rules, logic is blown away that winter. JIS is so much better than her ex. Cannot compare. JIS is so caring and protective. He is such a gentleman. I'm pretty sure they cherish their special friendship after TWTWB. It's not just the right person. The time must be right too.

So we know they are a match made in heaven but heaven says to wait for the right time. Then, when it comes, I hope they'll both retire from the harsh entertainment scene for a while to make the most beautiful babies and rejoin when their relationship is stable. :)