[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

bunbun2391 said: hello shipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
long time no post
watch this video n feel the chemistry
i'm so in love with my O2 couple. JIS-SHK, i believe there's something fishy btw u guys \m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaFHFQfRHHk

You know, guys. Though I ve posted 6 comments in this forum, but I still regard myself as a newcomer. So, tell me more, based on your experience, does our FORUM have a big influence to the further step of relationship of the couples we ship or at least to the upcoming films/dramas where the actors/trees involved?

jis is winter
shk is the wind that blows
come spring everybody goes
wait for summer
when feelings start to show
comes fall everybody will know

well one can dream right ;)  have fun jis & shk in whatever u do we'll support you through and through.

Guest shey428

Just sharing..

Ever since i saw WHIB and Full House, i've been a fan of them.. I was dreaming what if they have a project together because there just perfect for each other.. But then i thought they probably dont know each other or they're not friends at all. But lurking around forums and sites they have the same agent then i think, or have same stylist. My heart flutters.. There's hope in my dream.. After almost 9 yrs. my dream came true.. And we love TWTWB so much.

Everything starts with a dream.. So i keep on dreaming that they will end up together.. Reel couple to real couple :x

shey428 said: Just sharing..
Ever since i saw WHIB and Full House, i've been a fan of them.. I was dreaming what if they have a project together because there just perfect for each other.. But then i thought they probably dont know each other or they're not friends at all. But lurking around forums and sites they have the same agent then i think, or have same stylist. My heart flutters.. There's hope in my dream.. After almost 9 yrs. my dream came true.. And we love TWTWB so much.

Everything starts with a dream.. So i keep on dreaming that they will end up together.. Reel couple to real couple :x

lol. Where are all the JIS-SHK shippers in this thread meant for them? This couple is so awesome that I thought there'll be much discussion here. :)

Anyone who sniffs out news about them please share. It'll be awesome if there are good news but I guess it may not be so soon after TWTWB. But we can look forward to their Japan tour, if SHK can make it.

jl08 said:

lol. Where are all the JIS-SHK shippers in this thread meant for them? This couple is so awesome that I thought there'll be much discussion here. :)

Anyone who sniffs out news about them please share. It'll be awesome if there are good news but I guess it may not be so soon after TWTWB. But we can look forward to their Japan tour, if SHK can make it.

ulap said: jl08 said:

There is a pic o JIS with his left eye covered by his hand. Hurray! It's another same pose with SHK! :D  See the picture here. (I hope this works.)

And that picture i mentioned above. [I saw a pic of JIS ( i'm sure) and SHK (i think or is it Jung Eunji? I am not so sure anymore!) with their back facing the crew and other staff of the drama while watching the last episode of TWTWB. I've realized that maybe it's a picture during the first conference.  Sorry guys, sorry @loucong, i tried to go to that site again but sadly, I couldn't find it! Argh! This is so frustrating! 

^^ oh no worries :D @ulap

i just miss them so much i try not cry anymore =))

im drowning in feelings here and THEN maybe the O2 are enjoying together somewhere man free except them kekekeke ;)) oh life why you let me meet them for only 2 effin months LMao :))

Guest mariedette

i saw jo in sung in dongdaemun in march (10-11pm) with a lady but not shk

really. how sad. maybe it his friend

Guest hanena21

@leezsa are they lovey dovey together or just friend hang out together? either of that i still ship the chemistry both SHK and JIS no matter they end up together or not... ;)

i think she was his manager or haistylist or just a friend.

he's very good looking in person n he was smilling at us but we didn't take a pix or ask for his autograph because
1) we were surprised (we had to ask each other several times b4 we decided he is who he is by then our short legs could not catch up with his long strides)
2) we respect his privacy (nah not really)
3) we were shy.

that really made our day n night... still grinning when i think about it. my bestest trip to seoul