[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest o2couplelover

i think he mentioned in one of his interviews that he is not in a relationship currently

so let's
wait for a miracle

:)>-

ulap said: jl08 said:

lol. Where are all the JIS-SHK shippers in this thread meant for them? This couple is so awesome that I thought there'll be much discussion here. :)

Anyone who sniffs out news about them please share. It'll be awesome if there are good news but I guess it may not be so soon after TWTWB. But we can look forward to their Japan tour, if SHK can make it.

leezsa said: i think she was his manager or haistylist or just a friend.

he's very good looking in person n he was smilling at us but we didn't take a pix or ask for his autograph because
1) we were surprised (we had to ask each other several times b4 we decided he is who he is by then our short legs could not catch up with his long strides)
2) we respect his privacy (nah not really)
3) we were shy.

that really made our day n night... still grinning when i think about it. my bestest trip to seoul

errr honestly i have no idea who d lady was. all we know is that she wasn't shk. if she was shk i would have done the sommersault in public.

the lady as i remembered is simple, plain, slim, and slightly taller than shk. she has shoulder length hair like shk. tht's abt all i remember.

image-20.jpg

picture credit to DC :))

:\"> i dont know why but i was soo happy to see the party farewell pic of kyo because they were wearing the same colored jackets LOL ;)) i dont know if its coincidental or they contacted each other i have no idea but seeing this made me to have this naughty naughty smile this is a sign from the gods nyahahaha kekekekeke jejejeje

oh this is just a shipper post dont take it seriously lol but we can always dream heck yeah!!! =)) :\">

i'm a happy shipper of O2 too ;))
i think this is the first time i feel that the male lead (JIS) is compatible to SHK in terms of acting wise, look, chemistry, personality...
SHK seems so comfortable with him which surprises me and in some of the bts you can see her laughing, smiling...
i think it's good that they are good friends... meaning if they want to develop the relationship as lover, it'll be easier...
i hope we'll get to hear a good news from them some time in the near future :\">

euleuh said: i'm a happy shipper of O2 too ;))
i think this is the first time i feel that the male lead (JIS) is compatible to SHK in terms of acting wise, look, chemistry, personality...
SHK seems so comfortable with him which surprises me and in some of the bts you can see her laughing, smiling...
i think it's good that they are good friends... meaning if they want to develop the relationship as lover, it'll be easier...
i hope we'll get to hear a good news from them some time in the near future :\"> 

loucong said: image-20.jpg

picture credit to DC :))

:\"> i dont know why but i was soo happy to see the party farewell pic of kyo because they were wearing the same colored jackets LOL ;)) i dont know if its coincidental or they contacted each other i have no idea but seeing this made me to have this naughty naughty smile this is a sign from the gods nyahahaha kekekekeke jejejeje
oh this is just a shipper post dont take it seriously lol but we can always dream heck yeah!!! =)):\">

I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2262128750?pn=4

8653358128_a033e50d85_m.jpg

I think we need the BTS for this scene in order to have the proper verdict ;))

hclover96 said: I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

4034970a304e251f3121c391a686c9177e3e5380

Guest o2couplelover

hclover96 said: I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

4034970a304e251f3121c391a686c9177e3e5380

Guest bibidep

jl08 said: hclover96 said: I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

Guest o2couplelover

hclover96@ i go to the link you posted

and i used google translate to understand the comments

there is analysis for each kiss and pics !!!

you must see it

i don't know how to put a pic here

Guest o2couplelover

bibidep said: jl08 said: hclover96 said: I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

jl08 said:

hclover96 said:

I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

LOL!! Hilarious!I went to take a look at it and considering that i can only read about 30% chinese, I could not make out much of where exactly did they see the tongue involvement. But they seemed so excited and sure about it though I doubt so.omg. They really analysed the kiss scenes to the core! I never once thought that any tongue was involved since JIS and SHK only had kiss scenes of less than 5 finger count! haha...I cannot see  what they are seeing. It was just closed mouths forced kiss in ep 13 and lips over lips  kiss at ep 16, unless i missed it! lol. :)I wish there was tongue involved then my shipper's heart will go wild! And I thought we were the delusional ones! lol.

I'm sure their tongues were involved.  I tried to watch so many time since this video came out last week.  I though you all know so I didn't say anything, but I knew for a long time.  The kiss was from the beginning of EP. 16.  Here is the clip of the kiss in reverse mode so you can see better with their lips, their mouths and their tongues movement.  After the first attemped then the second time you can see JIS opens his mouth and SHK suck a little harder and when they stop the kiss both of their lips open wide.   When I looked at those it seem like they are JIS and SHK kissing not OS and OY kiss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_9UDrGcYwo

dandelion606 @ TWTWB thread

so i guess this video would be my all time favorite jejejejeje =))

from luluwannago...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/405/jo-in-sung-%EC%A1%B0%EC%9D%B8%EC%84%B1/p417:

-I heard you are not considering filming a drama in a while.

“If I’ll meet a high quality drama like this one, I may start filming for it in a couple of months or the end of the year. I hope to come back to the set soon, so the viewers won’t be allowed time to forget about me. And some acting skills, which are still buried deep in my heart, can be revealed as soon as possible. For all these, I think I find the reason for waiting.”

Writer Noh, pls involve SHG, JIS, and WB as the characters in the upcoming 'romcom'. SHG and JIS as a wife-husband couple, while WB as SHG's first love. She is still in love with WB, though she has already married with JIS. She didnt love JIS at first, until she finally finds the truth that JIS is a caring and loving/lovable husband.