[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

i heard JIS was at KBS radio station today and here are name of the song played (i'm not sured he picked those songs or not). Baidu fans went crazy over it lol
First song: Wind and Me
Second one: The wind is blowing by Lee Soo Ra
Thirs one: where are you
The lastone: Cherry Blossom Ending (by busker busker)

If you google the lyrics of those songs, you will see how romantic those songs is :)

Just wanna share some interesting things about O2 couple. I try to stay away from shipping as much as i can :P

i think what JIS said not wanting to date SHK is appropriate.. the drama is a huge success why would the leads ruin the spotlight on the drama by making rumors especially when both leads just made their comeback to the dramaland after years? it's just not appropriate if it really happens.. TWTWB is still airing in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia now and probably soon in other asian countries as well.. the wind is still blowing hard and rumors will only change the direction of the wind to the wrong place and make the ship sink..
JIS is very thoughtful and wise, imo.. :)>-

Happy wednesday o2 shippers all over the world ;)

Ive post about this opinion in twtwb's thread.. how i noticed their awkward acting in some scenes..

I found that kind of scene in many of korean drama i've ever watch and i ignore it..

But its different with my o2 couple..

Ive seen many awkward smile from both JIS and SHK, some scene with Eun Ji
I found it on baking scene, socks scene, "cute" scene, oh young imagination at Oh soo's room.. i forget the other scene..

i wish at least someone here agree with me.. and post that pictures.. it will become our evidence to ship them harder :x

verona said: i heard JIS was at KBS radio station today and here are name of the song played (i'm not sured he picked those songs or not). Baidu fans went crazy over it lol

If you google the lyrics of those songs, you will see how romantic those songs is :)

Just wanna share some interesting things about O2 couple. I try to stay away from shipping as much as i can :P

verona said: i heard JIS was at KBS radio station today and here are name of the song played (i'm not sured he picked those songs or not). Baidu fans went crazy over it lol

@jl08, a friend once told me; we can be among friends yet lonely but we can be alone yet not lonely.

@verona, i think it's kbs' way of shipping o2 couple. well more to the point feeding our needs. i think jis & shk are glowing because MAN WHAT A COMEBACK! the o2 couple is phenomenal.

winter, i have a few questions:

1. please tell us what's with the wind and you? 1 minute you are evasive and protective. then you get all toothy and shy like a schoolboy.
  2. when the wind is blowing, can you hear the bells when you close your eyes? can you feel the breeze touching your face. come on winter let the wind warms your heart and melts the snow.
  3. where are you? good question, we want to know too. call out for the wind, we have twitter, kakoa, line pick one or all, we'll be watching you.
  4. cherry blossoms are ending but hey can you not print them on your shirts like when you were in bali?

@jl08
i know it's sad that TWTWB is over but i believe the ship is still sailing as long as the wind is still blowing... ;)) i think with that kind of chemistry they have in the drama, there's no way there isn't a spark between them... i've never seen the kind of chemistry JIS & SHK share in TWTWB in recent k-dramas... if only i'm a drama producer, i'll make a drama starring them again... where would you find such a compatible actor and actress that can act out their hearts out and have a great and natural chemistry like them again? Sigh. If only... :(
anyways, let's keep the positive mind for our O2 couple... :x

Busker Busker Cherry Blossom Ending English Translation Lyrics

You, you, you, you

Today, let's walk together on this street
How is this lullaby that you hear on this night?
I hold hands with you, whom I didn't know
As we walk together with this unknown trembling

* As the spring wind blows
The scattering cherry blossom petals
Spread out on this street
As we walk together (x2)

Oh yeah

You, now let's hold hands on this street
How is this love song that you hear right now?
I hold hands with you, whom I love
As we walk together on this unknown street

* repeat (x2)

When the wind blows, my heart sounds to pound without knowing
When the wind blows, from way over there, I keep seeing you
When the wind blows, my heart sounds to pound without knowing
When the wind blows, from way over there, I keep seeing you

There are many lovers who are in love
There are many unknown friends
There are many scattered cherry blossom petals
I like it

* repeat (x2)

You, you, you, you

jl08 said: verona said: i heard JIS was at KBS radio station today and here are name of the song played (i'm not sured he picked those songs or not). Baidu fans went crazy over it lol

@ulap

Thanks for the lyrics. The words are so haunting. I also could not find Wind and Me.

I really would like to know if it's the radio stations' selection or JIS's choice. It'll make my day brighter if it's his choice. :)

Anyway, I still miss TWTWB and both of them loads.

euleuh said: @jl08
i know it's sad that TWTWB is over but i believe the ship is still sailing as long as the wind is still blowing... ;)) i think with that kind of chemistry they have in the drama, there's no way there isn't a spark between them... i've never seen the kind of chemistry JIS & SHK share in TWTWB in recent k-dramas... if only i'm a drama producer, i'll make a drama starring them again... where would you find such a compatible actor and actress that can act out their hearts out and have a great and natural chemistry like them again? Sigh. If only... :(
anyways, let's keep the positive mind for our O2 couple... :x

leezsa said: @jl08, a friend once told me; we can be among friends yet lonely but we can be alone yet not lonely. (Agree. Maybe I'm too concerned for my angel who has suffered much) :)

@verona, i think it's kbs' way of shipping o2 couple. well more to the point feeding our needs. i think jis & shk are glowing because MAN WHAT A COMEBACK! the o2 couple is phenomenal.

winter, i have a few questions:

1. please tell us what's with the wind and you? 1 minute you are evasive and protective. then you get all toothy and shy like a schoolboy. (That's why it's hard to read JIS. He sends us on a rollercoaster with his feelings for his co-star that we get confused too)
  2. when the wind is blowing, can you hear the bells when you close your eyes? can you feel the breeze touching your face. come on winter let the wind warms your heart and melts the snow. (Wish he'll give themselves the opportunity to fall in love)
  3. where are you? good question, we want to know too. call out for the wind, we have twitter, kakoa, line pick one or all, we'll be watching you. (He needs her by his side but he is not there to carry her)
  4. cherry blossoms are ending but hey can you not print them on your shirts like when you were in bali? lol! It's time to usher in Autumn & Summer with another drama hit together!

@jl08, if you can read a bit of chinese, try going to the Sung-Kyo baidu site: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=%E6%88%90%E4%B9%94.  They have tons of updates on both JIS and SHK and I like to read the comments that O2 shippers posted.  They are funny :))

Remember that kiss analyzing thread?  It was hilarious and insightful.  I think they are now analyzing the pics that SHK's manager posted from Jeju Island and found some interesting things about them.