[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

i want to share this song by epitone project ( the one who sing " where are you " the song that JIS choose on kim c radio)

because..its totally fit " JIS & SHK " so much..oopssiee, i mean OS-OY  =))

and yeah, this is the start of something beautiful ;)

spring day, cherry blossom and you ♥

his song choices is evidence that he aint over twtwb Lol he is missing someone dearly oh i dont want to assume my buddy boo LOL but i think its her Song hye kyo right? Lol :)) hahaha

I read this at bandstalker.com and wanna shared with you all.

This is a new interview of Hyekyo. She told the reporter that after TWTLI, she frequently spent time with the writer at her studio, just chatting or listening to the writer. The idea of TWTWB come up in one of their meet up. The writer created OY according to the SHK she knows. It is tailor-made for Hyekyo right from the beginning (My note: so it is pure BS when there were reports saying another actress has been offered the role :bop: It is decided to be for Hyekyo before the writer wrote the first word of the script).

Hyekyo thought that the writer chose her as the lead for TWTWB because she felt sorry for TWTLI failure. The writer wanted to create a successful and perfect project via this collaboration.

——————————————

From JIS's and Script writer's interview. It seems JIS quite close to the writer. Well, you know what I mean. CUPID is lurking out there, right? Lol

hclover96 said: I found this post at Sung-Kyo baidu and I was cracking up reading it.  Here is the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2277405742.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, went on a show and was saying that when they were all watching the last episode of TWTWB together, he heard crying. He thought it was JIS and SHK (well he said their characters' names, Oh Soo and Oh Young), but it turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together :)  But the most funny part to me was the title of that post.  They called KTW "五折" which literally translates to "50% off" in English :)) :)) :))  The comments were all "50% off pot" or "50% off brother", lol

@verona

I smell the arrow hot off the shelf from writer noh straight into our 2 leads' hearts. This is awesome news that the writer created Youngie for SHK. It's such a beautiful creation and fits SHK perfectly. She shines in that difficult role and totally rock! Great job in silencing her critics and haters.

Let's hope writer noh finishes her cupid duty till the last and create a few more JIS-SHK lethal chemistry in new dramas and movies, not stopping till the 2 leads fall hopelessly in love with each other. ^.<

It's good that writer noh is close to both of them and can be there for them emotionally.

:x :x :-* :-*

loucong said:

marshmelliey wrote: » i want to share this song by epitone project ( the one who sing " where are you " the song that JIS choose on kim c radio)<br />
because..its totally fit " JIS & SHK " so much..oopssiee, i mean OS-OY  =))<br />
and yeah, this is the start of something beautiful ;)<br />
<br />
/>
<br />
spring day, cherry blossom and you ♥

Guest ksyj2009

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: Wohoow... I can't believe this kind of mentality still exist today. Sometimes fan can be so scary!!! Actually this is my first time i really crazy with the drama and actors (Jis and Shk). Difficult to explaine but it just started on September 2012 when i read artical about their colaboration in TWTWB. My desire to ship them moved from that particular time. It just happened and keep growing everyday. Thank you so much for this thread coz i know im not the only one... :)>- i believe my instinct and i believe my desire will end with happy ending. I know its hard and maybe my dream will not going to happen....but, the progress is there and its faster than i thought. My English is very very very weak but because i love them very much, i just came in here... We are all together here and may someday we cry in happiness together as our couple annouce they man and bride. :x

Guest marshmelliey

hclover96 said: I saw this post at Sung-Kyo baidu.  I was cracking up reading it.  Here is the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2277405742.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, was on a show and he was saying that when they were all watching the last episode together, he heard crying.  He thought it was JIS and SHK (here he used their characters' names, Oh Soo and Oh Young).  It turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together :)).  But the most funny part to me was the title of that post.  They called KTW "五折" which literally translates to "50% off" in English.  The comments were all "50% off pot" or "50% off brother"  :)) :)) :))

@verona, i've been suspicious of ms scriptwriter since day 1. in interviews i noticed that oy's role is tailor-made for shk. she tried to cast shk's past onscreen partners eg won bin, lbh, hb. then jis wondered what the scriptwriter saw in him. ekekeke ok i believe she was aiming for perfection ... then director gave them free hand to do what they like with their characters. n from the producer's mouth, the scriptwriter is the best, the director is the best,shk is the best & jis is the best. my dear producer... YOU ARE THE BEST for believing in them.

@jl08, anyone except lbh, i'll break his nuts.

if you have not watched kim c's mv on sarang aka love. watch it. it's awesome!

Guest ksyj2009

jl08 said:

@verona

I smell the arrow hot off the shelf from writer noh straight into our 2 leads' hearts. This is awesome news that the writer created Youngie for SHK. It's such a beautiful creation and fits SHK perfectly. She shines in that difficult role and totally rock! Great job in silencing her critics and haters.

Let's hope writer noh finishes her cupid duty till the last and create a few more JIS-SHK lethal chemistry in new dramas and movies, not stopping till the 2 leads fall hopelessly in love with each other. ^.<

It's good that writer noh is close to both of them and can be there for them emotionally.

:x :x :-* :-*

leezsa said: @verona, i've been suspicious of ms scriptwriter since day 1. in interviews i noticed that oy's role is tailor-made for shk. she tried to cast shk's past onscreen partners eg won bin, lbh, hb. then jis wondered what the scriptwriter saw in him. ekekeke ok i believe she was aiming for perfection ... then director gave them free hand to do what they like with their characters. n from the producer's mouth, the scriptwriter is the best, the director is the best,shk is the best & jis is the best. my dear producer... YOU ARE THE BEST for believing in them.

@jl08, anyone except lbh, i'll break his nuts.

if you have not watched kim c's mv on sarang aka love. watch it. it's awesome!

marshmelliey said: hclover96 said: I saw this post at Sung-Kyo baidu.  I was cracking up reading it.  Here is the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2277405742.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, was on a show and he was saying that when they were all watching the last episode together, he heard crying.  He thought it was JIS and SHK (here he used their characters' names, Oh Soo and Oh Young).  It turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together :)).  But the most funny part to me was the title of that post.  They called KTW "五折" which literally translates to "50% off" in English.  The comments were all "50% off pot" or "50% off brother"  :)) :)) :))

Guest ksyj2009

hclover96 said: I saw this post at Sung-Kyo baidu.  I was cracking up reading it.  Here is the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2277405742.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, was on a show and he was saying that when they were all watching the last episode together, he heard crying.  He thought it was JIS and SHK (here he used their characters' names, Oh Soo and Oh Young).  It turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together :)).  But the most funny part to me was the title of that post.  They called KTW "五折" which literally translates to "50% off" in English.  The comments were all "50% off pot" or "50% off brother"  :)) :)) :))