[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

mskdramalover said: sorry but i just saw this thread...finally they have their own thread. :)
8-> i'm rooting for this couple. i wish they become real. i have a feeling that jo in sung oppa is now developing a feeling for song hye kyo. the way his facial expression changes, he stutter and find the right words to answer to the question of kim c, i think he is attracted to song hye kyo(but who is not attracted to her beauty?!). i think God will hear my prayer. :)

mamamika said: jl08 said: Gitakawaii said:

mamamika

said: I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.

One request from me is that "JIS, pls dont make another film/drama, esp a scene, a kinda that in FF." I believe people change, you do too. If you are in love with SHK (I was/am still a big fan of SHK-WB), confess your feeling, keep your pride of being not in love with co-stars away, and SHK will surely welcome. She said, in another source, love is not a calculation, when it comes, she will directly jump into it.

To reminisce about what SHG wrote a couple of months ago (got to know it from bandstalker.com), SHG seemed to open her mind and love. JIS also did behaved the same way. The key is just on JIS as SHG is the passive one, she is not going to put an action first. That s the problem ( I also have read from your older posts). I just try to emphasize this. Anyway, jI08, loucoung, wangnyeo, mamamika, crazywind..., bunbun, (dont get offended for those I dont mention), all of you are so.....unbelievably creative as well as amusing.

Guest shey428

http://youtu.be/GGo7o3EGYqU

guys i really think these were JIS and SHK here , this is not acting!!!!! i don't know maybe because im a shipper but i think im still sane and can differ acting from real...tell me im not the only one like this!! right?!! ;)) LOL ;;)

Not only the looks but notice the smile. There's a certain glow in their smile that i think they are feeling awkward.. They both admit they these scene when they both had to look in each other's eyes make them a bit uncomfortable.. The fluttering heart and the sudden feeling that they cant act.. I am really a shipper of them.. Lol. But really this is what i saw in them.. JIS<3SHG not OS<3OY. Of course the first time i've seen this it's OY&OS. But when you watch it again, you can differ when they are acting and when they are feeling real..

Keeping the hope for our perfectly matched couple.

chichi said: To reminisce about what SHG wrote a couple of months ago (got to know it from bandstalker.com), SHG seemed to open her mind and love. JIS also did behaved the same way. The key is just on JIS as SHG is the passive one, she is not going to put an action first. That s the problem ( I also have read from your older posts). I just try to emphasize this. Anyway, jI08, loucoung, wangnyeo, mamamika, crazywind..., bunbun, (dont get offended for those I dont mention), all of you are so.....unbelievably creative as well as amusing.

Guest sitizahara

hi girls..

it's my 1st post.. I've been silent reader since this forum had about 18 pages..

And I follow up this forum everyday almost every hour! Since I don't know anything about Chinese or Korean language, so I don't have any news about our O2 couple to post.

btw, I really want to watch the video of JIS's interview in the radio. I searched in YouTube and googling, I don't find it anywhere. could u please give me the link cos I'm dying curious look at his expression when they asked him about his feeling to SHK. pleaseeeee

Guest OreoVampire

OMG ... what is happening here. hihi New BTS !!! weeehhhooooooo  ... I dunno what to say. You guys shipping so hard, and please flying back safely everyone after flying here and there feeling somewhere out there actually there is thing called love :x  hihi .. yaahhh so funny ..

Please give them sometime guys. Love is in the making.. Don;t push, just take it easy. bahahhaha =)) ... Excuse me, It's too much aura in here makes me wanna fly...  see you guys around and happy shipping sailor !!!!

tumblr_mjwt4cLmSv1s8mq2fo4_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_ml8nc86iSs1s8mq2fo2_r1_500.gif
Too much Oxygen makes Youngie "Hick-up" :)) :P

Guest hanena21

sitizahara said: hi girls..
it's my 1st post.. I've been silent reader since this forum had about 18 pages..
And I follow up this forum everyday almost every hour! Since I don't know anything about Chinese or Korean language, so I don't have any news about our O2 couple to post.

btw, I really want to watch the video of JIS's interview in the radio. I searched in YouTube and googling, I don't find it anywhere. could u please give me the link cos I'm dying curious look at his expression when they asked him about his feeling to SHK. pleaseeeee

i was away a few hours and by golly so many posts. people around me are giving  me 'that' look wondering why this nut is laughing out loud and jumping in her seat.

i have a piece of news which i've been holding back because i could not verify it. you see eyes can play tricks sometime. also, i do not want to set off a rumour which can hurt either party and those around them.

i love reading everybody's posts. you made my day. THANK YOU!!!!

Guest marshmelliey

leezsa said: i was away a few hours and by golly so many posts. people around me are giving  me 'that' look wondering why this nut is laughing out loud and jumping in her seat.

i have a piece of news which i've been holding back because i could not verify it. you see eyes can play tricks sometime. also, i do not want to set off a rumour which can hurt either party and those around them.

i love reading everybody's posts. you made my day. THANK YOU!!!!