[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

mamamika said: I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.

hmmm, my gut feeling is that the one resisting is not jis but shk. jis knows how he feels ... he's kinda giddy but he's trying very hard to be professional. he's protective of shk at every turn whereas shk sweetly, easily and fluently answered all tricky questions without a hitch.

it's like he's trying to tell shk, "TRUST ME, i'll take care of you if you stay by my side".

errr wait a minute are they oh soo and oh young or in sung and hye kyo... now, i'm confused.

anyway, it'll be good to see them as a real couple. please save this ship!

lol. I am so desperate for our O2 couple to be together that I went to google the body language that I noticed between JIS and SHK! REad on...

Watch a guy's body posture whenever he speaks to you. If he is usually leaning towards you, it means he is unconsciously relaying the message that he finds you attractive. Besides, a guy who's attracted to a girl would constantly look for ways to be closer to her. (Yay! look at that gif interview. WE noticed JIS leaning towards SHK all the time!)

If you catch him staring at you, especially your face, it means that there are good chances that the guy you are into to really be boyfriend 'material'. (The same interview on the winter and wind, JIS was staring at SHK for her answer. During the midnight entertainment news where JIS placed the white paper on SHK's lap, he also kept glancing at her each time a question is posted to see her reaction and before he replied)

The bold type will make eye contact and hold it for as long as he can. (JIS made contact with SHK on the stage during the press conference, got her attention and shook her hand twice)

Another clue about his true feelings are the raised eyebrows. This signals attraction. If we are attracted to someone, we’ll automatically and subconsciously lift and lower our eyebrows. (I really wanted to check this out because during the scene where OS ran to meet OY after he followed her for a while ep 8 i think, when he said she's good at walking at night and she said no difference day or night, when they both smiled, JIS actually raised his right eyebrow! anyone noticed?)

Or....is it me getting delusional now? lol. Please, shippers, tell me that the body language gives us hope! :)

look at this one

i take it from someone profile

and the background matching

4242e6b0b4e6b0b4e5b08fe.jpg

so if "true" then so this is how it looks ;)) awwww look at that if i paint it to words its gonna be Perfection!! :)

can i screammm? kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Lol ;))

Guest o2couplelover

can someone go to the link that verona was posted??

i used google translate but i didn't understand too much

i think they are talking about the rumor

plz can someone translate for us ?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2276832703?pn=2

oh dang it!! its edited too i tried editing it to snapseed and you can see its edited near jis cheeks and hye kyos upper head ... awww man but it still looks good thou i just hope we get to see a real one soon ;)) Lol man i sound like mood breaker here LOL but its better to know the truth right? LOL

o2couplelover said: can someone go to the link that verona was posted??

i used google translate but i didn't understand so much

Guest bumblinglump

jl08 said: I had watched TWTWB with a fast beating heart each time. lol. I don't know why but every Wed and Thurs, I would be in high spirits but when the drama aired, I started to feel kinda sad cos I was looking at the clock every time knowing that it'l end soon. That was how addicted I was to this beautiful drama with the dream leads. That's why 16 ep is way too short for 2 such beautiful leads. It's the reason why we're all starving for JIS and SHK! lol. :) I liked SHK from day 1 - Autumn in my Heart. That was such a lovely melodrama with 2 handsome lead actors, Won Bin and Song Seung Hun and SHK acted so well even at barely 19. Then I followed her in "All In", "Guardian Angel", "Full House" and "WW". She is a very natural actress and never once overdo her acting which is also why I like her. I like JIS too. Saw him in "What happened in Bali" and he's good. Well, now you know we can always share our thoughts here for the O2 couple, come more often. :) P/S: I was also watching TWTWB alone and rewatch till wee hours of the morning sometimes. It felt lonely but good to be able to feast my eyes on JIS and SHK tender moments. lol.

mamamika said: I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.

bumblinglump said: jl08 said: I had watched TWTWB with a fast beating heart each time. lol. I don't know why but every Wed and Thurs, I would be in high spirits but when the drama aired, I started to feel kinda sad cos I was looking at the clock every time knowing that it'l end soon. That was how addicted I was to this beautiful drama with the dream leads. That's why 16 ep is way too short for 2 such beautiful leads. It's the reason why we're all starving for JIS and SHK! lol. :) I liked SHK from day 1 - Autumn in my Heart. That was such a lovely melodrama with 2 handsome lead actors, Won Bin and Song Seung Hun and SHK acted so well even at barely 19. Then I followed her in "All In", "Guardian Angel", "Full House" and "WW". She is a very natural actress and never once overdo her acting which is also why I like her. I like JIS too. Saw him in "What happened in Bali" and he's good. Well, now you know we can always share our thoughts here for the O2 couple, come more often. :) P/S: I was also watching TWTWB alone and rewatch till wee hours of the morning sometimes. It felt lonely but good to be able to feast my eyes on JIS and SHK tender moments. lol.

Guest o2couplelover

jl08 said: o2couplelover said: can someone go to the link that verona was posted??

i used google translate but i didn't understand so much

Gitakawaii said: