[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

verona said: @jl08 yep. Even at That winter tieba, they dislike shippers and SHK. But at JIS tieba, fans were a bit rude to SHK.Watching a drama/movie,I always like shippers. The simple reason is shippers usually very cute, they love both the actor and actress, and always wish the couple all the best even if the couple might not end up together. Sometime, shippers is overacting or over analyzing but it harmless. It' bring the smile to our face, it's a happy moment that only shippers can feel and see it.

@verona, can you please send the link to where JIS fans are being rude to SHK?  I went to JIS tieba baidu site and I didn't really see much about SHK there, but my Chinese knowledge is limited so maybe I didn't catch it.  I did read that O2 shippers and H2 (HB-SHK) shippers are at odds with each other :))

Guest mamamika

I come to JIS thread and get an info that in the radio broardcast he chose 3 songs called: love is too bitter for me, can't give you anything( but my love), wind and I. Interesting, right? Seems to relate pretty much with JIS's mood now.

hclover96 said: @verona, can you please send the link to where JIS fans are being rude to SHK?  I went to JIS tieba baidu site and I didn't really see much about SHK there, but my Chinese knowledge is limited so maybe I didn't catch it.  I did read that OS2 shippers and H2 shippers are at odds with each other :))

Guest ksyj2009

leezsa said: @hanena21, ekekeke

@ksyj2009, too risky. reading @verona's posts gives me the creeps. sorry dear maybe some other beans, later.

mamamika said: I come to JIS thread and get an info that in the radio broardcast he chose 3 songs called: love is too bitter for me, can't give you anything( but my love), wind and I. Interesting, right? Seems to relate pretty much with JIS's mood now.

Wohoow... I can't believe this kind of mentality still exist today. Sometimes fan can be so scary!!! Actually this is my first time i really crazy with the drama and actors (Jis and Shk). Difficult to explaine but it just started on September 2012 when i read artical about their colaboration in TWTWB. My desire to ship them moved from that particular time. It just happened and keep growing everyday. Thank you so much for this thread coz i know im not the only one... :)>- i believe my instinct and i believe my desire will end with happy ending. I know its hard and maybe my dream will not going to happen....but, the progress is there and its faster than i thought. My English is very very very weak but because i love them very much, i just came in here... We are all together here and may someday we cry in happiness together as our couple annouce they man and bride. :x

wow our thread is moving fast \:D/
i'm so glad that finally this thread works out. i was so so sad back then when this thread moved super slow :-< at that time i felt like I was the only one shipping O2 couple, but now look, O2 shipper thread is updating new infos which makes me so happy :-bd
i can see there r many people viewing our thread now but why u guys dont raise ur voice n share ur opinion about my O2 couple \m/
dont just reading our posts [-( that's not cool  :-w
LOL just kidding but really hope silent readers stop being in the dark n share their thoughts about O2 couple :-bd i like them so much and i do think they r perfect match from heaven. hopefully God can hear me n let these 2 end up together [-O<
oh and i wanna say thanks to @jl08, @loucong, @verona, @ many people that i cant remember ur names for keeping this thread alive ^:)^
thanks again \:D/

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said:

ksyj2009 said:

dwiv1 said:

verona said:

New BTS pic :P

b16b6d44761e42ba37ffa9bc9520f0ab_zps2e8d395d.jpg

0d39d3b5cf712e4ea56c64cdcb76b46b_zpsccd731cd.jpg

Whose jacket SHK wear in the second pic? It seemed soo big for her :)

I noticed that when JIS answer an interview about SHK, he always mentioned her as Hye Kyo.. What does it mean? Does it means that they're very closed so that he could just call her name Hye Kyo without sshii or.... But to writer Noh or the producer Kim he called their name completely.. 

I am sorry I didn't understand Korean language and culture... Is there anybody understand about this manner?

Look at JIS jacket...too small for him :D and SHK too big for her ;)) meaning...... :D

Hehe...that winter..the weather extremely cold. And JIS totally awesome. He's not only gave his jacket to SHK ( and he wore Her jacket :D ) but also warmed her with "rolling activities" in that beautiful scene. In Sung yah...don't take too long. Nuna more than 100% approve your feeling to HK :)>-

Are you guys serious about this? That JIS gave HIS jacket to SHK and he wore HER jacket? Or are you joking? I know SHK's jacket looked too big for her and JIS's jacket looked too short but I thought if he's wearing SHK's jacket, it's red colour cos in ep 9, SHK's

assistant was carrying her red jacket.

LOL No im not sure actually their assistants carry them so when after each scenes theyll be not cold maybe its a random jackets they grabbed but who knows right LOL i want your versions better LOL =))

Guest marshmelliey

i want to share this song by epitone project ( the one who sing " where are you " the song that JIS choose on kim c radio)
because..its totally fit " JIS & SHK " so much..oopssiee, i mean OS-OY  =))
and yeah, this is the start of something beautiful ;)

spring day, cherry blossom and you 

I saw this post at Sung-Kyo baidu.  I was cracking up reading it.  Here is the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2277405742.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, was on a show and he was saying that when they were all watching the last episode together, he heard crying.  He thought it was JIS and SHK (here he used their characters' names, Oh Soo and Oh Young).  It turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together :)).  But the most funny part to me was the title of that post.  They called KTW "五折" which literally translates to "50% off" in English.  The comments were all "50% off pot" or "50% off brother"  :)) :)) :))

bunbun2391 said: wow our thread is moving fast \:D/
i'm so glad that finally this thread works out. i was so so sad back then when this thread moved super slow :-< at that time i felt like I was the only one shipping O2 couple, but now look, O2 shipper thread is updating new infos which makes me so happy :-bd
i can see there r many people viewing our thread now but why u guys dont raise ur voice n share ur opinion about my O2 couple \m/
dont just reading our posts [-( that's not cool  :-w
LOL just kidding but really hope silent readers stop being in the dark n share their thoughts about O2 couple :-bd i like them so much and i do think they r perfect match from heaven. hopefully God can hear me n let these 2 end up together [-O<
oh and i wanna say thanks to @jl08, @loucong, @verona, @ many people that i cant remember ur names for keeping this thread alive ^:)^
thanks again \:D/