Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers


Recommended Posts

leezsa said: i was away a few hours and by golly so many posts. people around me are giving  me 'that' look wondering why this nut is laughing out loud and jumping in her seat.

i have a piece of news which i've been holding back because i could not verify it. you see eyes can play tricks sometime. also, i do not want to set off a rumour which can hurt either party and those around them.

i love reading everybody's posts. you made my day. THANK YOU!!!!



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @nataliakay, welcome to the O2 thread   Here is the TWTWB commentary video with just JIS and SHK (many thanks to zuizui).  Unfortunately there are no English subs on this video, but I did translate

Asian beauty at its best. Elegant in cheongsam. Thank you @hclover for the translation, much appreciated.  @insung143hyekyo  helooo...great photo. photo credit : as tagged/ stills WKW film The grandma

Guys, after numerous times watching this unforgettable drama, here I am again, shedding tubs of tears! On episode 7 now! Can't believe it still affects me the way it did the very first time I watched

 

KyoRean said: OMG ... what is happening here. hihi New BTS !!! weeehhhooooooo  ... I dunno what to say. You guys shipping so hard, and please flying back safely everyone after flying here and there feeling somewhere out there actually there is thing called love :x  hihi .. yaahhh so funny ..

Please give them sometime guys. Love is in the making.. Don;t push, just take it easy. bahahhaha =)) ... Excuse me, It's too much aura in here makes me wanna fly...  see you guys around and happy shipping sailor !!!!

tumblr_mjwt4cLmSv1s8mq2fo4_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_ml8nc86iSs1s8mq2fo2_r1_500.gif
Too much Oxygen makes Youngie "Hick-up" :)) :P



Link to post
Share on other sites

@hanena21, there is no way i can verify this. hence, info witheld.

@jl08, aniyo, i don't live in s. korea but i go there often enough. how do i put it... haisshhh i'm afraid to raise the shippers' hope.

@dwiv1, when sshi is not used it shows u are VERY VERY close to the person. to a point you can use banmal.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.. Never expect this. JIS's Chinese fans don't like SHK ( At JIS's tiebar, They are not,allowed to mention or discuss abt SHK), there are some argument even at O2 couple tieba. I really hope if they promote the drama in China, just one of our O2 go there, I'm worried some Chinese fans will do sth to hurt SHK's feeling. I saw something like that when my favourit couple go to China to promote their stuff, at the handshaking session, fans passed the female and only shake hand with the actor. I think most of the shippers are female, and seeing SHK has been through so much, we usually stay by her side, concern more about her feeling. it it doesn't mean we like JIS less. Maybe it makes some JIS fan think shippers only like/love SHK. It's sad to see the argument btw the fans of these two. Although I tried to stay away from shipping, but I love this thread and these two so much, so I come here everyday, and sometime I don't want to go to TWTWB thread because it's hard to post there, some " pressure" that I can't take it lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

@leezsa if JIS and SHK is very very closed then he could use banmal to her then as previously said by other shippers JIS never said that he was closed friend to SHK, so I guess more closed than that :) :) aka lovers??? hehehehe (Imagining hard hehehe)

Link to post
Share on other sites

leezsa said: @hanena21, there is no way i can verify this. hence, info witheld.

@jl08, aniyo, i don't live in s. korea but i go there often enough. how do i put it... haisshhh i'm afraid to raise the shippers' hope.

@dwiv1, when sshi is not used it shows u are VERY VERY close to the person. to a point you can use banmal.



Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest marshmelliey

leezsa

said: @hanena21, there is no way i can verify this. hence, info witheld.



@jl08, aniyo, i don't live in s. korea but i go there often enough. how do i put it...

haisshhh i'm afraid to raise the shippers' hope.

@dwiv1, when sshi is not used it shows u are VERY VERY close to the person. to a point you can use banmal.





Link to post
Share on other sites

dwiv1 said: @leezsa if JIS and SHK is very very closed then he could use banmal to her then as previously said by other shippers JIS never said that he was closed friend to SHK, so I guess more closed than that :) :) aka lovers??? hehehehe (Imagining hard hehehe)

Link to post
Share on other sites

verona said: Wow.. Never expect this. JIS's Chinese fans don't like SHK ( At JIS's tiebar, They are not,allowed to mention or discuss abt SHK), there are some argument even at O2 couple tieba. I really hope if they promote the drama in China, just one of our O2 go there, I'm worried some Chinese fans will do sth to hurt SHK's feeling. I saw something like that when my favourit couple go to China to promote their stuff, at the handshaking session, fans passed the female and only shake hand with the actor. I think most of the shippers are female, and seeing SHK has been through so much, we usually stay by her side, concern more about her feeling. it it doesn't mean we like JIS less. Maybe it makes some JIS fan think shippers only like/love SHK. It's sad to see the argument btw the fans of these two. Although I tried to stay away from shipping, but I love this thread and these two so much, so I come here everyday, and sometime I don't want to go to TWTWB thread because it's hard to post there, some " pressure" that I can't take it lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

ekekeke @jl08, thanks for adding that info. i forgot to put that in.

just my luck, i don't get ppl using banmal with me. huhuhu sometimes i get the super supnida. ah well can't complain.

@jl08, are you happy that winter?

Link to post
Share on other sites

leezsa said: ekekeke @jl08, thanks for adding that info. i forgot to put that in.

just my luck, i don't get ppl using banmal with me. huhuhu sometimes i get the super supnida. ah well can't complain.

@jl08, are you happy that winter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ksyj2009

jl08 said: leezsa said: i was away a few hours and by golly so many posts. people around me are giving  me 'that' look wondering why this nut is laughing out loud and jumping in her seat.

i have a piece of news which i've been holding back because i could not verify it. you see eyes can play tricks sometime. also, i do not want to set off a rumour which can hurt either party and those around them.

i love reading everybody's posts. you made my day. THANK YOU!!!!



Link to post
Share on other sites

@jl08 yep. Even at That winter tieba, they dislike shippers and SHK. But at JIS tieba, fans were a bit rude to SHK.Watching a drama/movie,I always like shippers. The simple reason is shippers usually very cute, they love both the actor and actress, and always wish the couple all the best even if the couple might not end up together. Sometime, shippers is overacting or over analyzing but it harmless. It' bring the smile to our face, it's a happy moment that only shippers can feel and see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

verona said: @jl08 yep. Even at That winter tieba, they dislike shippers and SHK. But at JIS tieba, fans were a bit rude to SHK.Watching a drama/movie,I always like shippers. The simple reason is shippers usually very cute, they love both the actor and actress, and always wish the couple all the best even if the couple might not end up together. Sometime, shippers is overacting or over analyzing but it harmless. It' bring the smile to our face, it's a happy moment that only shippers can feel and see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...