DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wintersakuras

It seem like yonghwa is the groom maid and jjong is the groom :)He only smiled when his hyung did that, what else? kk
B5x-qJmCEAEx-rY.jpg

and here's the other FA of KBS gayo
B5y6RCJCcAAWFde.jpg

Now people trying to ship Sunny and Jjong because of Insta moment. they follow each other, (fanny and sunny follow jjong and he follows them back). All i think it's because they're his sister in law :)So happy knowing they get along really well even in SNS :D

Guest Yayoi145

Hiiii.... long time no see... I see that it's been quiet lately... so to make you feel refresh, I give you an update of my ff ^_^
Please visit me and enjoy my story telling 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/452318/31/there-can-never-be-another-you-jonghyun-yoona-imyoona-jongyoon-deerburning

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! Ah, it's so quite here~haha. How are you? Still being deerburning shipper? I've made my new FF "A Gentlemen's Dignity"http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/904968/a-gentleman-s-dignity-cnblue-yongseo-cnbluejonghyun-yonghwacnblue-cnbluejungshin-jongyooncouple-cnbluekangminhyuk
Just if you wanna refresh your delusional mind. Kkkk~
Thanks!bjbp_zpsab119222.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest iheartpororo92

Can our deerburning couple together again???? Yeah I really want they back together. Looks like they break up with their couple at the same time.

Come on fellow sakura lets open the new book for our deerburning couple.

No they can't.

Archived