DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Guest marysone

hyukkiejungie  im with you girl...he is heart broken, specially after hearing him sing "Yesterday" by The Beatles who knows what really happen but I hope they are still close to each other :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest machetus

wintersakuras

said:

I wanna suggest you a nice fanfic story to fulfill our thirsty of jongyoon stories
The title is If Only
Have a nice day everyone! ;) 
P.s: This month is our jongyoon's month, let's celebrate it!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

@marysone‌ I hope thats true! We never know what's behind [-O< And nice to meet you :) @machetus‌ thank you *hug back* Yes! I saw your gif... I wish they really had an eye contact that time :( Anytime, I'll try to post more later! ^^ me too~ I wish there will be something out later, nothing are imposible though. Fighting!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@machetus He along with CNBLUE members  mentioned it once in an interview on a radio but that time, the dj asked him to choose between yoona and hyuna. I'm not sure either. 
But you need to look at this so you can consider it by yourself  

gleelover2415 : DJ: Yoona (who has an innocent cute bright image) or Hyuna (Sexy powerful image)? 1,2,3... CNBLUE: Yoona! DJ: Ohhhh! Skin or hair 1,2,3 Cnblue: Skin! 
And the video ends. Does anyone have full version I can't find it anywhere!

Guest machetus

Helloooo everyone, long time no see!! :D so sad that we couldn't update as much as before, but then finally a miracle happened!! Have you guys seen KCON2014??? I was so happy and excited at that same time that finally SNSD and CNBLUE appeared on the same show after their last comeback!!! Actually I was a little bit pessimistic that they would have any interactions looking at the "almost zero interaction" they had on their last comeback, but CNSD is my one and only OTP so I really hope for this. And theeen . . bangggg!!! After seeing few ending fancams, I cried in joy OMG!!! They literally interacted with each other, I am sooo HAPPPYYYYY!!! ♥♥♥♥ I just can't describe what I feel anymore, it's beyond happy OMG!!!
I want to share few fancams of their interaction here, but I'll choose the clear and not shaky fancams so I can point out their interaction clearly. I don't have idea how to insert youtube video here lol, so might try the first one :D
ending fancam by benniibear1:34 --> Yoona looked at Yonghwa's direction2:30 --> Minhyuk let the girls leave stage first, Yuri tapped and talked to Jungshin

ending fancam by awkward kpop
2:35 --> Minhyuk let the girls leave stage first, Yuri tapped and talked to Jungshin

full fancam by C-MegaMighty Films (ending starts at 27:00)
27:16 --> Jonghyun looked behind somewhere at snsd direction *perhaps* :D

Minhyuk let the girls leave stage first by purplegela

ending fancam by kurucy
0:06 --> Jungshin high-fived with Seohyun, Jonghyun bowed to Yuri (or Yoona? :D ), Minhyuk gave thumb and smiled to Yoona
0:21 --> Jonghyun looked behind, apparently to Yonghwa, or the girls? :D
2:44 --> Minhyuk let the girls leave stage first, Yuri tapped and talked to Jungshin

ending fancam by kcon usa
0:03 --> Seohyun immediately greeted Jungshin, high-fived
0:05 --> Jonghyun bowed to Yuri
0:20 --> Yoona looked at Yonghwa
2:43 --> Minhyuk let the girls leave stage first, Yuri tapped and talked to Jungshin

full fancam by Erik M (ending starts at 17:54)
17:58 --> Jungshin bowed to Seohyun, high-fived
18:00 --> Jonghyun bowed to Yuri, then I think he looked at Yoona's direction when walking towards the stage lol
18:05 --> Minhyuk gave thumb to Yoona, and Yoona replied
18:10 --> Jonghyun looked behind to the girls (snsd) direction? :D
18:53 --> Jonghyun bowed to Sunny

ending fancam by mtbautista7
0:02 --> Jonghyun took a glance at Yoona's direction, but when Yoona turned her face to Jonghyun's direction, he turned back avoiding Yoona's gaze (is it just me? :( )
0:04 --> Minhyuk gave thumb to Yoona, Yoona replied
0:05 --> Jonghyun did weird hands dance right after passing Yoona and Yoona gave thumb to Minhyuk lol
0:10 --> Jonghyun slowly turned back and looked behind him to the direction where snsd mostly stood and he fixed his pants for god's sake :D
0:52 --> Jonghyun bowed to Sunny
1:42 --> Yoona looked at cnblue direction while walking and turned her face again quickly while smiling
2:00 --> Yonghwa's weird dance move, sorry irrelevant, I just can't stop laughing looking at this :D

So far I have only found these, will update if I find any,enjoy! :D
I am sorry if I was being too delusional, the description is purely based on my sight and perspective, you guys can share your comment of their moments as well!! ^^

Guest Yayoi145

@machetus

please tell me the couple group photo is real

Wait, no

On second thought, dont let me know coz I'd like to think it real ^__^

Guest machetus

@bluesky1290 Thank youuu for the video hehehe, I really love Jonghyun's expression when all mentioned Yoona  :\"> But as far as I know, this show was on 2013 right? Then that list was out since like maybe way back in 2009 or 2010. So I wonder why Jonghyun was there in the first place. Please correct me if I am wrong :D
@Yayoi145Me too!! Hahaha, I want to think that's real :):))

Guest wintersakuras

If they really ever had a relationship. then may be this song was made after they broke up?
I'm really curios bout they relationship before and now. mian

Monster (Lyrics)

Lyrics by LEE JONG HYUN
Music by LEE JONG HYUN , Heaven Light
Arranged by Heaven Light

I'll take you to the monster
If you don't stay with me any more
All right, don't be afraid of the pain

If you speak ill of me, oh oh oh
All right, don't be afraid of the pain

Came into my life
Know, you make me such a fool
Get out, get out, tonight
Don't let me irritated
Came into my life
Twist it as you like to do
Never, never, tonight
I'm gonna make you be hurt
You you you, you're so bad girl
Look at me, look at me, girl

I'll take you to the rock star
He's waiting for you, girl, oh there
Don't cry, girl, before you get hurt

*Repeat

Don't cry, 'til I could get you hurt

*Repeat

You you you, you're so bad girl
Look at me, it's over

cr:@nuromianchaochi

Guest wintersakuras

@bluesky1290 me too, feels like jonghyun experienced bad broken heart
i'll take you to the rock star.. Yonghwa? since he's the rock star kkk I don't know. JH said he used meaningless lyric (?)

about the lyrics.. i dunno exactly but i remember this when i read from one of tumblr account :

http://cnbjonghyun.tumblr.com/post/94920632627/b-pass-monster

and from this, he said that he is kind of a man who didn't stick to a woman...

and somehow this lyrics reminds me of someone whom didn't relate to any of our couple.. (but if the rumours was true.. maybe it related to one of our couple)

and i don't think that JH is that kind of guy who will threatened a girl that once close to her like that.. but well *shrug*

but i'm more curious about the song that he sang with melody day...

CNBLUE Lee JongHyun (이종현) & Melody Day (멜로디데이) - 사실은 말야 / Actually, I Love You

• Lyrics : TKO, eniac
  • Music : Lee Hyundo, eniac
  • Arrangement : Lee Hyundo, eniac

deerburning photoshoot for different magazines but somehow with the same theme.. black and white?

JH for CeCi September

Bu-majPCIAEsJtu.jpg

tumblr_najis3OJP31qdhf3po3_1280.png
cr to : jcontentree and heavenbestowJH

and YA for W Magazines September edition

BvcJdevCcAAecsC.jpg

cr to : mystarmyangel

BvclD4FCYAAr8hf.jpg

credit to : kYm@Kim31409578 on twitter

Guest machetus

@lambreta
YEESS!!! Thank you so much for pointing out that :x :x
And Thank you for making this thread more alive!! lol
OMG, both photoshoot are gorgeous, except the fact that Jonghyun did that pose with another girl hahahaha.

I want to post Jonghyun's photoshoot for Vogue September 2014, cr: @JHInnisfree
BvZ8bBmCQAAR_0R.jpg

BvZ8celCUAM5DsK.jpg

BvZ8euBCIAEg8XK.jpg:large

BvZ8gFwCcAAEt-n.jpg

tbh, I prefer this photoshoot than the Ceci ones LOL

Archived