DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Guest machetus

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"140822 SHINee JONGHYUN + CNBLUE JONGHYUN 'Ice Bucket Challenge'

He did it with his battery line, Kim Jonghyun, and he also nominated his kyuline member, Changmin. So glad he's still close with SM idols :D :D

Trans by @gkboice

During the two Jonghyun's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge:

Kim Jonghyun: I nominate model Hong Jonghyun, Teen Top's Jonghyun (Changjo), and NU'EST's Jonghyun (JR).

Lee Jonghyun: Do you know them?

Kim Jonghyun: No, not at all.

SHINee's Jonghyun on Twitter after the Ice Bucket Challenge:

Truthfully, I wanted to nominate Lee Soo Man (SM), Park Jin Young (JYP), and Yang Hyun Suk (YG)…
But with the mindset of wanting all the Jonghyuns in the world to do it, I chose model Hong Jonghyun, Teen Top's Jonghyun (Changjo), and NU'EST's Jonghyun (JR)…
I think the Jonghyuns are nice and handsome people.

CNBLUE Jonghyun's response:

Next time, let's all do it together.

Another tweet by SHINee's Jonghyun:

I am very grateful to have a friend like you, Lee Jonghyun.

CNBLUE's Jonghyun's response:

I slept early yesterday…
You uploaded it while I was sleeping.
I also was very happy that I could do this with you.
If there's another great opportunity like this, let's do it with all the Jonghyuns.
I love you♥

Last tweet by Jonghyun regarding the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge:

I didn't choose them yesterday because I thought they were busy. The two hyungs that I love the most are apparently going to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge as well.
Donggeun hyung and Woobin hyung, fighting! ^^
It feels like all of us are uniting as one so it's a very happy day for me.
The world is a beautiful place^^

Just found the eng sub video by shineesubs

Jonghyun is so cute when Kim Jonghyun said he was nominated by SNSD Hyoyeon then he did Hoot gesture lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MaryS1430294456

The feeling I have right now...... :-? .... is it just me or DeerBurning are ok with each other again?

... Recently I've been seeing some curious stuff about this two... like their haircut change about the same time or that Burning looks very happy this days.

LOL I think im just a crazy hopeful Sakura fan hehehe

8-}

MaryS said:

The feeling I have right now...... :-? .... is it just me or DeerBurning are ok with each other again?

... Recently I've been seeing some curious stuff about this two... like their haircut change about the same time or that Burning looks very happy this days.

8-}

twinkystar said: MaryS said:

8-}

Guest machetus

Yoong on 141024 at Incheon Airport heading to Korean Music Wave Beijing
iLHb1UHU9d5KM.jpg
iHP0BUFtAGf9U.jpg
cr: as tagged

141025 Jonghyun on Korean Music Wave Beijing
iIrCxZIwt1l0a.jpg
cr: 眯眯眼的疯疯欧尼乛v乛
ib0Ws9MnNnXHQN.jpg

At first glance, they looked like wearing same jacket :D :D
Please see the way the way they folded the arms to the outside part, coincidence? considering the time they wore the jacket too, might be a coincidence, but it's a fun fact hahaha :D :D

Guest machetus

Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany kept laughing when Yonghwa introduced CNBlue on KMW Beijing Press Conference. They even turned around to see them bowing :D :D

B02DIVqCUAAA00P.jpg

B02DIVwCcAEsXzF.jpg

B02DIVvCUAAqzew.jpg

B02DIVuCYAA8lu2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi... everyone! it's been a while since i lurked this thread. still feel so broken after Yoona's news. kekekek...

and seems like it's not easy to move on even though it almost a year passed.

if by any chance there are some of you who missing their fanfic, i just wrote a chaptered deerburning ff. it's still on going... but... i'll be glad if you could visit and read it. ;)

here the link...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/866097/at-the-end-of-destiny-angst-romance-yongseo-cnsd-deerburning

Guest wintersakuras

Jonghyun had a duet with Yuna AOA in FNC Kingdom concert. here's the audio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsz-zGIkjHY

Can we have Jonghyun duet with Yoona SNSD instead kkkk

Archived