DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

12 hours ago, Melissa S S Kalid said:

I know what you mean... It was very well acted...while YongSeo was so sincere and sweet. 
They should have put him earlier in the show with Yoona :( 
I only watched 2 episodes and I felt...disgusted... don't get me wrong, he is my ideal type (not jealous, not cheesy, giving the girl space to breathe and do her own thing, he can cook ;) and he is intellectual) 
I have seen another WGM couple (Hong Ki & Minna) and those were as acted as Jonghyun and Hong Ki honestly admitted that he put up an act for a good show but uri Jonghyun is very polite and quiet and a busan namja so he won't voice his true intentions.
I have only seen him show affection towards his cnblue brothers and then in WGM I was like...did aliens switch my Jonghyun with his alien twin? 
I also never saw his smile reach his eyes like when he smiled at Yoona. 

Correct me if i'm wrong i think IRONY is before JH join WGM or after he join WGM. But even he has join WGM, the song has been already been written the lyrics and the score also have done b4 releasing it into the single or album, right?

Well... i guess his behaviour can only his member and family member will know. I still can feel that he still have the same feeling for Yoona. He is different from YH who is so from BUSAN. I guess he is kinda like the martial art type person. Silent and keep  himself out of the spotlight something like that.

Ohh... did you guys check the latest RM and airport of CNBLUE to Jpn.... Heechul highlighted that Yoona always keep her HP insight while JH and YH is spotted talking to their HP's... kekekeke.... delulu mind kicks in. XD 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2-12-2015 05:09:44, cronoyongseo4ever said:

Correct me if i'm wrong i think IRONY is before JH join WGM or after he join WGM. But even he has join WGM, the song has been already been written the lyrics and the score also have done b4 releasing it into the single or album, right?

Well... i guess his behaviour can only his member and family member will know. I still can feel that he still have the same feeling for Yoona. He is different from YH who is so from BUSAN. I guess he is kinda like the martial art type person. Silent and keep  himself out of the spotlight something like that.

Ohh... did you guys check the latest RM and airport of CNBLUE to Jpn.... Heechul highlighted that Yoona always keep her HP insight while JH and YH is spotted talking to their HP's... kekekeke.... delulu mind kicks in. XD 

yes, in an interview he admitted to not like being in the spotlight and something of only talking when it is something that is making sense. Compared to the SM boys he is very refreshing. 

On Mon Nov 30 2015 13:26:06 GMT+0800, jingga8 said:

ikr? and when i watched his wgm, i didn't get those points that described his personality before he joined wgm. in some talk shows and variety shows, we always heard that he was a cold, insensitive and introvert guy when it come to a girl or relationship. even he said that he would't show his jealousy if he seen his girl with other guy easily. i got a feeling that jonghyun and yoona were in a relationship before but since Jonghyun didn't show his feeling well, their relationship couldn't work in the end. and LSG came as her so called perfect type, and jonghyun recieved a job in wgm. in that circumstace, i thought the feeling was never really ended between this two. the way Jonghyun treated his wife in wgm, i saw it more like a revenge for someone. he looked like he wanted to show the other side of him such as 'Here.. did you want me to do this? is this the kind of man you ever wanted to? i can do this kind of thing that you thought i never can't.' And that was why, his wgm looked too much for me. he put off his sincerity and turned it to be romantic and a bit 'Byuntae' you know? and i hated him for doing such a thing so i stoped watching his show. And 'Irony' explained his feeling enough that his feeling for his past is still there. and it was about his virtual wife, of course. but now... after his fake marriage ended, i feel relief that he turn to be his original Jonghyun like used to be. a manly guy not a 'force to become cheesy' guy. it doesn't suit with him, anyway. wkwkwk....

however, i still hope these two amazing persons could end up as a couple. i bet, they will be a wonderful couple with their personalities like you said before. they'd complete each other...

Omo i'm agree with you 100000%...

Personaly I dont like JH's wife in wgm. She's totally diferent with our Yoona . She's never understand JH.

Well... i also agree with all of you. I also kinda stop JH's WGM at some point coz i see that he is not himself at that variety show. 

His song IRONY is very touching especially the 1st verse of the song. Is always reflect his emotional towards Yoona and I hope that Yoona do understand the IRONY song that JH's love towards her is still there. ^^

Any the song IRONY is always sang by JH lately in the concert and FNC Kingdom. Blind Love also is sing... blind love is very nice song. Well... i really hope that JongHyun and Yoona end up together as a couple. ^^

I just read an old article about how Jonghyun his noonas are grossed out by the way he was in WGM... seems that even they support our thoughts on alien Jonghyun of WGM. 
http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/25/lee-jong-hyuns-sisters-are-grossed-out-by-his-cheesy-romanticism-on-we-got-married/
from all WGM couples I watched, YongSeo and Taemin (from Shinee) felt sincere.
Jonghyun...ugh... please... 
Hong Ki... he admitted in the show that he changed to please Minna... 
http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/09/gong-seung-yeon-hates-lee-jong-hyuns-surprise-present-for-her-on-we-got-married/

Anyone thinks that uri aligator Yoona would have laughed if she was in that girl's place?

Agree with you @Melissa S S Kalid it feels like Jonghyun is a totally different or alien in WGM. It is a 360 degree change for him... not the usual Jonghyun from every variety show. You can see from some varieties such as RM and others, he is the person who didnt speak much and laughing for himself if you see RM where he got participate on that.

For yongseo.. yonghwa feeling towards seohyun is very sincere and warm... thats y i feel his feeling towards seohyun is real while JH's one is kinda dunno how to say.. how can he be so cheesy...

@Melissa S S Kalid i didnt get your meaning on the laughing thing.. coz i dunno how to interpret it. sorry can explain it to me. thanks. 

Well... yongseo got their initial like YSIR while jongyoon can someone give some initial 

17 hours ago, cronoyongseo4ever said:

Agree with you @Melissa S S Kalid it feels like Jonghyun is a totally different or alien in WGM. It is a 360 degree change for him... not the usual Jonghyun from every variety show. You can see from some varieties such as RM and others, he is the person who didnt speak much and laughing for himself if you see RM where he got participate on that.

For yongseo.. yonghwa feeling towards seohyun is very sincere and warm... thats y i feel his feeling towards seohyun is real while JH's one is kinda dunno how to say.. how can he be so cheesy...

@Melissa S S Kalid i didnt get your meaning on the laughing thing.. coz i dunno how to interpret it. sorry can explain it to me. thanks. 

Well... yongseo got their initial like YSIR while jongyoon can someone give some initial 

Yoona unnie is not easily scared, she would probably laugh if a guy brought her to a haunted house, she sees the humor in the craziest things

6 minutes ago, cronoyongseo4ever said:

Oic... now i get what you mean @Melissa S S Kalid or maybe Yoona will act scared and let Jonghyun give her a back hug. ^^

Yeah and even if Yoona is scared, he will never humiliate him like the girl, she might go all pouting and aegyo on him away from the camera for scaring her but she is a real lady, she knows how to behave in front of the camera even if it is reality show

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Melissa S S Kalid said:

Yeah and even if Yoona is scared, he will never humiliate him like the girl, she might go all pouting and aegyo on him away from the camera for scaring her but she is a real lady, she knows how to behave in front of the camera even if it is reality show

That's our yoona totally different so much better than that girl in wgm. She is true the real lady for jonghyun.

On 13-12-2015 at 9:17 PM, su_lee said:

That's our yoona totally different so much better than that girl in wgm. She is true the real lady for jonghyun.

and uri burning always says his ideal girl should look good in simple white shirt& jeans and understand him and the fact he won't always have time. 
Yoona looks amazing in those clothes and she knows as no other the hectic life of an idol so she will understand if he is very busy with work

Archived