DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Guest wintersakuras

Well, this is a very shocking news.
why do i feel hurt? is it because i love this couple too much?
I hope they can be together sometimes in the future :)
It is very interesting to ship this couple, to read the ff of this couple, and to see their interaction.

Happy new year :) Good luck Lee Jonghyun <3

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I know you all are taking this hard.  I, too,was hoping that Lee Jonghyun had a chance with Yoona.  Especially with all of the CNSD interaction and eyeship at the beginning of 2013, I think there was certainly an attraction.   But, under these circumstances, we must support Yoona in her new relationship and not bash her.   Still continue to support Jonghyun, CNBlue and SNSD and wish them all the best in 2014!   

Guest YvzianeYS

Who says that this ship sank already?! Well I'm telling you guys frankly that this ship will never sank. Anyway, I really have a feeling that YoonA and Jonghyun dated before. Maybe something just happened along the way. And remember that Soshi will have comeback this second week of January, and CNBlue this February. And if we saw Jonghyun and YoonA being awkward with each other then I therefor conclude that something happened. BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT THEIR EYESHIP LAST YEAR IS SOMETHING! AND FINALLY!I WILL FOREVER SHIP THIS COUPLE! EVEN IF THEY ARE BOTH IN A RELATIONSHIP. I WILL JUST STOP SHIPPING THEM IF THEY DIDN'T GET MARRIED!

tia.sukma@yahoo.com said: If I have a girlfriend, with Christmas feel all around the room, and such a place with full of our memories, I would love to have dinner with her there. And for this special dinner the menu would be her most favorite meal, which I want to prepare for her as a surprise. http://tmblr.co/Z4Ud7y12CsmbN" _Lee JongHyun (Source: Naver, Trans cr @fizhasan)

Guest machetus

I just wanna say how happy I am that some Jongyoon FF authors are willing to continue their story even after yoona's dating news.Only this FF can somehow make this ship is sailing and heal my longing for their interaction ^^I support all JongYoon FF authors with so much love!! <3 <3

Guest marysone

... I support both in their decisions ... but it hurts as a deerburning shipper.

Its not the end , thought, its not like they are getting married.

(I still have hopes... Fighting)

:(( :((

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dewi juwita susanti

i'll really wait for RM w/ jonghyun and yoona. Atleast they can greet each other and be a closer friends after that. Who's know in future condition change, feeling grow and ..... hehe you know wht i mean right?
we dont know fate, but i hope both of them will always happy :D

Guest 4burninglight

WOW!!Shocking news!!Our dream really comes true,dont we??!!we always hope they can meet & together in reality show like running man..but finally it happens when yoona has a boyfriend already..well we cant blame it though
However lets keep support them!!i'm sure they'r really good friend, just see their interaction later :D

4burninglight said: WOW!!Shocking news!!Our dream really comes true,dont we??!!we always hope they can meet & together in reality show like running man..but finally it happens when yoona has a boyfriend already..well we cant blame it though
However lets keep support them!!i'm sure they'r really good friend, just see their interaction later :D

Guest 4burninglight

@meymel21 tbh since yoona-seung gi's rltion ship was announced,i stopped ship jongyoon, but i still support them to be best friend..well idk if someday our big hope really comes true (they bcme real couple)..i'll be crazily happy to the max!!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Anyway I imagine when they r in RM later,JH acts care&sweet to yoona,then people say "ya!!JH ssi be careful!she has boyfriend already!" Then JH'll laugh awkwradly while apologize..definitely he'll looks so pathetic..LOL *delulumind

Guest wintersakuras

Why he suddenly sang this song "yesterday".

"Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday"

Be strong oppa ;)

Archived