DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope they follow each other.  Is Yuri also part of CKOTB Judo Segment?

Well... i hope so. hehe. Not sure about Yuri on Judo Segment but so far confirm is JH on the Judo Segment since he is a Judo Champion last time. 

If only if only... touch wood. JH get hurts in the show.... all eyes on YN phone and expression on her. XD

well.. can i say is look like JH is kinda get caught by surprise on the YN moment???? Do you all guys think the ship is kinda like sailing back??? 

Arghh... my dark side is back from YS. (Starwars sickness) XD

can i ask you something??

I saw many ys shipper support jonghyun-seunghyun? Why you're not ship them too?

Actually I'm pure deerburning shipper. I stopped ship them after yoona and seungi confimed dating then jh joined wgm. 

And now, i want to support deerburning again.

well.. can i say is look like JH is kinda get caught by surprise on the YN moment???? Do you all guys think the ship is kinda like sailing back??? 

Actually I'm pure deerburning shipper. I stopped ship them after yoona and seungi confimed dating then jh joined wgm. 

sure np. you mean seungyeon? Well.. not sure also at 1st i see Jonghyun WGM is like ok not bad then after a few episode, it kinda died out. Then I remember their interaction on MusicBank that keeps running back my mind sometimes although i'm yongseo shipper but since i always read ys fanfics and the fanfics always put jonghyun and yoona as a pair. So 1st pair is YongSeo while 2nd pair is JongYoon. The light side and dark side from me. Besides that, when i heard the song teardrops in the rain... is a kinda a sad song maybe remind him of Yoona at that time, Sleepless Nite is where he cant sleep thinking of her. If you heard Irony, the lyrics is like telling us his undying love for Yoona especially the part 

Even though I saw you from behind before

I was not so bad

But I cant feel happy any more tonight

Even though I see you in front of me now

I don’t wanna stay

Cause I cant feel your warmth any more

Do you know?

I always imagine Seung gi and Yoona is just a cover up from something and Jonghyun and Yoona is an actual couple. XD.

Both of Jonghyun and Yoona is like destined to be together. ^^

sure np. you mean seungyeon? Well.. not sure also at 1st i see Jonghyun WGM is like ok not bad then after a few episode, it kinda died out. Then I remember their interaction on MusicBank that keeps running back my mind sometimes although i'm yongseo shipper but since i always read ys fanfics and the fanfics always put jonghyun and yoona as a pair. So 1st pair is YongSeo while 2nd pair is JongYoon. The light side and dark side from me. Besides that, when i heard the song teardrops in the rain... is a kinda a sad song maybe remind him of Yoona at that time, Sleepless Nite is where he cant sleep thinking of her. If you heard Irony, the lyrics is like telling us his undying love for Yoona especially the part 

I was not so bad

I don’t wanna stay

Do you know?

I always imagine Seung gi and Yoona is just a cover up from something and Jonghyun and Yoona is an actual couple. XD.

I feel like you too. I'm happy when I saw JH Yoona together. Even before their interactions on mubank,i already ship them. I got the idea during ys show.

Can i know your opinion about jh and seungyeon?

I was not so bad

I don’t wanna stay

Do you know?

I feel like you too. I'm happy when I saw JH Yoona together. Even before their interactions on mubank,i already ship them. I got the idea during ys show.

Can i know your opinion about jh and seungyeon?

Oic. Well, my opinion on Jonghyun and SeungYeon, well... at 1st when i see WGM is ok.. can acceptable... as the episode goes, how can it become more and more cheesy... 1 words for it RM wordings.... EYYYYYYY...... come on. A rocker and manly with martial arts how can he come so so so.... cheese. Seungyeon, i dunno... some part is pretty but somepart i dunno how to describe about her. My guts telling me she kinda doesnt pair with JH well although their behaviours and liking is the same. 

But my dark side of JongYoon couple saying JH and YN pair is the best. ^^

@cronoyongseo4ever I have been shipping jongyoon for 2 plus years now. Despite yoona dating seunggi and jong going to wgm i still ship them hard. I dont know there's definately a sparkle in yoona's eyes that i've never seen whenever she's with a guy. Taecyeon, Seunggi, Siwon you name it.. never. I've watched her closely since she appeared in family outing btw. Dont get me wrong i got excited when i watch jonghyun and seungyeon especially the first meeting to busan trip. I can tell jong fell for her. I mean she is pretty and nice. However, seungyeon is just about to bloom I think relationship is not the right thing to do at the moment. BUT i can definately tell that they really enjoy each other's company. THEN after the brake up news was out and the jeju trip for Jong and Seungyeon. The aggresive jong is not at his usual though skipship was there as well as some sweet moments. Then my table was turned at DMC. That moment when Yoona tried to stand next to Jong by moving towards the CNB after Yong took a step back while she acted like she was looking away! The awkward conversation and a slight smile from Jong. She definately still have some remaining feeling or i dont know. She used to be vocal for calling out CNB as her cool friend and will greet them but i havent seen that since her dating news. I hope if they broke up, the can get back together. If they never date each other, they will!! 

Sorry for my long 2 cents. Just wanna keep this forum moving ;)

@cronoyongseo4ever I have been shipping jongyoon for 2 plus years now. Despite yoona dating seunggi and jong going to wgm i still ship them hard. I dont know there's definately a sparkle in yoona's eyes that i've never seen whenever she's with a guy. Taecyeon, Seunggi, Siwon you name it.. never. I've watched her closely since she appeared in family outing btw. Dont get me wrong i got excited when i watch jonghyun and seungyeon especially the first meeting to busan trip. I can tell jong fell for her. I mean she is pretty and nice. However, seungyeon is just about to bloom I think relationship is not the right thing to do at the moment. BUT i can definately tell that they really enjoy each other's company. THEN after the brake up news was out and the jeju trip for Jong and Seungyeon. The aggresive jong is not at his usual though skipship was there as well as some sweet moments. Then my table was turned at DMC. That moment when Yoona tried to stand next to Jong by moving towards the CNB after Yong took a step back while she acted like she was looking away! The awkward conversation and a slight smile from Jong. She definately still have some remaining feeling or i dont know. She used to be vocal for calling out CNB as her cool friend and will greet them but i havent seen that since her dating news. I hope if they broke up, the can get back together. If they never date each other, they will!! 

Sorry for my long 2 cents. Just wanna keep this forum moving ;)

I agree with you. Her eyes was sparkle when JH. Well... basically during JH WGM era. I kinda stop when they have a trip at the amusement park. During DMC part, if you notice the fan video put before.. is kinda like YH put JH besides YN when he notice YN is walking beside them... Ahh... I really hope both of them will be together. ^^

Ohh.. did you all notice the airport picture of YN going to Jpn?? Jeans that got hole part on the knees... is feels like rocker style pants for the western. XD. And i notice she kinda busy with phone during that time and during Jpn shopping. 

oh finally there are some sakuras left on earth. i thought all dead and left. @su_lee @cronoyongseo4ever @pinkglaze i agree with you guys.

For me, no one can beat Yoona as a good pairing to Jonghyun. 

No one can be Yoona with her popularity but still with simple style and humble person. Jonghyun also like that. So there are same.

I hope we will see more Jonghyun Yoona interactions.

I watched wgm. At first I like it. I feel Jonghyun might have some feeling for that girl. But after Busan episode I think the feeling is gone. I dont know why, but then I realised  that girl not suited JH dream girl. She always looks down JH. I think JH also feel like that. 
Her attitude is really different with Yoona. 

I'm sorry I talked about sensitive topic. 

CQTriVwUYAAtfSs.jpg

CQJCI18U8AAq0k0.jpg

CQJCJ_bVEAAq7UU.jpg

Look at JH face, people who wachted this will say they have something. He looks so amazed with Yoona aegyo and smile all the times..

Archived